• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Warp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

Kent laughed and ran faster. he got faster and Faster unti he was running along side Glendala. He turned to her and stuck out his tongue. He luaghed again and looked ahead.
He grabbed glen's side and pulled her to a stop. Before them stood a behemoth, the size of a house.
"Great. Time for battle. Get ready Kane!" Kent said.

KHDRUMMER

Kent leapt over the head of the behemoth. (He shoudl play basketball. He's got ups. XD)
He unsheathed his sword and hackedat the behemoths horn. It fell to its knees, and started shooting energy balls out of its horn. It threw Kent off, knocking him against a large rock formation. He lay there unconscious.

OOC=tkae it away kc! i'm unconscious XP

KHDRUMMER

Kent lay there unconscious. He couldn't do a thing to help Kane.
----------
OOC=i'll play cloud
----------
Cloud flew at the large beast. It flew at it and cut at it's body. It roared and rammed Cloud. He fell tot he ground. Cloud flew back onto the beast. He stabbed it's back. It fell again but then it flipped over. Cloud flew at the beast's horn and slashed at it. He kept hitting it with his sword.

KHDRUMMER

Cloud flew at Cereburus. He flew at the large beasts heads and held up his sword. He slashed at it, but it opened his mouth. He flew right in, uncontrollably, and Cerberus bit down hard. An eerie crunching noise came from in side cerberus' mouth.

Kent slowly got up to the sound of Cerberus eating. He noticed Cloud fly in.
"Poor cloud..." he whispered.

ooc-no one has to control cloud now!! :D

KHDRUMMER

Kent got up and ran over to Kane. "What are we going to do?" Kent ran back away from Cereburus and unsheathed his sword. He slid around and ran forward, towards Cereburus. He started slashng at its left head. He kept slashing at it. He dodged the huge mouth as it chomped at him. He ran to its feet and hopped on his heel. He hopped onto the monsters back and cut at Cereburus' heads from safety.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
ooc: srry for the double post but KC KC KCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC
KCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC
KCKCKCKC!!!!!!!!!kc.....
i say no more sandstorms! no more fights! lets get on with the storyline already! warp to me and riku, KHD. After all... its only us now.... If u agree talk to me.

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

OOC- the above post is a result of our computer being stupid. don't mind it.

kent killed dereburus by stabbing it in the heart. He jumped over to glendala. he started to walk down the desert again.

KHDRUMMER

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!! Another big portal thing appeared above Kent and Kane. It ripped a hole in the sky and pulled them in. They were thrown down into a bubble , where they saw two people fighting.
OOC= Olwan and Sora I beleive are dead...
IC=OOC=icee's are really good!
IC(mmmmm!)=Kent looked up at the others and said,
"Hi, I'm Kent."

OOC=let's not post on htis anymore until KC comes back on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back