• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Warp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
ooc: Not every person can be on EVERY FRIGGIN DAY :p

Sora walked with Riku and the others. "So, what's with this place? What do you think is going on? Ansem I bet..." Sora sighed. 'Darn you Ansem...', he thought, 'Darn you...'

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
(sorry prodigy, ill never doubt u again.)

The three slowly walked through the village. "My father knew this day would come." Sirus said. "He said that if I ever became part of the rebellion, the only way to stop Ansem is by gathering the 5 stones of Marnexion. Fire, Earth, Wind, Shadow and Holy. By combining them, the great stone of Reckoning will be created, and with its power, we can rid thre world of darkness, forever..."
Sirus paused.
"We're just here to gather supplies..."

So begins... THE GATHERING

khgamer

OOC: lol. sorry i havent been on lately.

"Um... I believe the first stone(fire) is located in a volcano on Isle Mongato. We need to go west for awhile, then the landscape will change to a beach. And the isle is in the ocean next to the beach, obviously." Sirus said.
Everyone in the village were looking at the group, utterly confused.
"Uhhh.... we need to go. Heh, heh."
The three left quickly.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
"Can nobody know of our quest or somethin?" asked Riku while running out of town with the others.
----------------
Kane laid back against the dome of ice, his arms pillowing his head, while the duststorm raged on with more ferocity now.
Glendala tapped at the ice dome with her hoof, and Kane opened one eye. "Glen, don't do that. After all, it is ice."
Glendala shot back a defiant whinny.
"No matter how strong it may be, we just can't take any chances." Kane amswered sleepily.
Standing up, mad at being argued with, she stomped the side of the ice dome with her hoof.
"Glen! Stop!" Kane shouted, suddenly awake.
The defiant stallion did this again, but even harder. It still did not break. She whinnied in a sing-song way, as if saying to Kane, "Told you so!"
"Glen! I mean it! Now stop! I don't care! We just can't take any chances!"
Glendala stomped the ice dome over and over again, each time with harder and harder force.
"Alright!" Kane said, defeated, flinging his arms up in the air. "You win! You're difinately smarter than me! The ice dome didn't crack! I'm wrong and you're right!"
Glendala sat back down smugly in triumph.
Suddenly a small crack was heard. It became louder and louder until it was a continuous crackling.
Looking up, Kane saw a thin, little line traveling across the dome of ice. Then, all of a sudden, the ice dome fell apart.
The duststorm outside flung them all around, threatening to tear the skin from their bones, or vice versa.
"Glendala you stupid stallion!!!" Kane shouted over the pain and wind. "Now look at what ya've done!"
Glendala was too weak to whinny anything back as the duststorm picked up speed. As if it knew it now finally had its victims in its grasp, ebbing their life away.

khgamer

You want me to tell u what posts we lost? What happened to "Wait till they come back?"
o_O

Oh, well. Here goes: I believe Kent, Cloud, and Kane endured the sandstorm for awhile until Kent made a new, stronger dome. Meanwhile, Sora, Riku, and Sirus are on the way to the first stone: fire. They reach a beach and find an army of worms. Sirus and Riku take on the worms while Sora watches on the sidelines. One of the worms eat Sirus' weapon, Nightmare, and he goes in after it. Blob-like things attack Sirus while Riku is outside killing the bigger problem. Sirus breaks free of the blobs and gets out, right before Riku kills the last worm. Then, the three come together and start making a raft.
And back at the ice dome in the sandstorm, Kane and Kent talk about how they are both from Hallen.

THE END

KHDRUMMER

OOC=they're not coming back. forget what i said. tell us!!! oh well. Kent Cloud and Kane are in a sandstorm. covered by a dome. that's my part.

Kent heard the sandstorm subsiding. He pulled the water out of the ice and combined it with him. The ice was weaker now so he hit it and it shattered.
"Time to go!" he said to the others.

KHDRUMMER

"Um... to be honest. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA!" Kent laughed. He looked around him.
"Well, i think we should find the others first. that sould be our first mission." so let's go! Kent turned to the huge desert and decided a direction. He started running slowly that way.
"Come on!" he shouted to Kane and CLoud.

khgamer

OOC:Awesome sig KHD. :p
I think since Prodigy is gone forever, i'll play Sora too for the time being, if thats ok by everyone.

IC: The three awoke, the sandstorm still raging. "Any ideas?" Sora shouted.
"Just one," Sirus replied. "If I could channel my energy," He said, holding his hands to the sky. His hands turned purple, so he brought them together in a fist and hit the ground. Suddenly, a black bubble appeared under them and it grew to an enormous size. Then it vanished, and there was nothing but fresh air. The sandstorm still whirred around them, but not where the bubble once stood. (Sorry if that's confusing.)
"How did you do that?" Sora asked.

OOC:KC and KHD, I'm granting you permission to find someone to play as Cloud and Sora, if that's allowed, and if the originals are absolutely never coming back. You'll just have to explain what's going on.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
IC: Okay.
Glendala snorted, dust flying from her nose like a raging bull.
"Now, Glen....," Kane warned.
But then Glendala suddenly took off with such energy that even Kane, as skilled a rider as he was, could barely hold on, bouncing p and down with each time Glendala's hooves hit the rocky ground.
"GLENDALAAAAAA!" Kane cried, trying to calm her down.
But she kept on galloping, lightningly fast, past Kent and zipping across the wasteland.
"Slow down, ya dang, stubborn varmint!" Kane yelled, pulling hard on the reins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back