• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Warp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
OOC: Sorry, khgamer, I got nothin'.

"Sounds like a great idea!" Kane said, getting up onto Glendala. "I haven't had a good adventure since I helped saved Hallen years ago!"
Glendala neighed, an adventurous and eager glint in her eyes.
"Yee haw!" Kane shouted, reverberating around the cave. "Let's go!"

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Riku looked up at Sirus, who was ahead of the group. Then at Kent, and finally at Sora, who was looking at him sort of funny.
"I'm fine, I promise," Riku smiled reassuringly.
--------
As they walked along, Kane riding on Glendala, he looked back at Cloud.
"So, uh, where ya from?"

KHDRUMMER

Suddenly, there was a flash in Kent's mind and he landed in front of a horse and a flying man. He slowly stood up. He quickly leapt to the side to dodge the oncoming horse. He turned and ran after. Being used to the gravity of the ocean, Kent ran extremely fast. He caught up to the horse and asked the cowboy to stop. He stopped as the horse skidded to a stop.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
"Whoa, there!" Kane shouted to Glendala if not in sudden surprise. He then looked at the green, fish-looking figure that stood beside him.
"Wh-who might you be?"
Glendala, throttled and frightened by the sudden crash, glared at the green figure, snorting at and spitting on him.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Kane took control of Glendala once more, and got off from the beatiful stallion.
"Looks like we had a litte accident," Kane told Cloud. He then looked at the green figure.
He held out his hand as to greet him. "Sorry 'bout that little collision there. Guess I wasn't lookin' where I was goin'."
Glendala snorted and rolled her eyes at Kane's friendly gesture, breathing heavily on the green figure.
Kane laughed, pushing Glendala away from the green figure. "Hope ya don't mind ol' Glen. She's pretty feisty.
He then looked at the angry horse and made a look as if telling her to stop.
Glendala, in defeat, plopped down, pouting.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
"The village is about 12 miles from here."
The other's eyes widened. Sirus, seeing their discomfort, said:
"Relax, its not that long probably compared to your miles."
The 4 began to walk, and walk, and walk...

9 miles later

Sirus, Sora, Riku, and Olwan walked along. As they were walking, Sirus stopped and pivoted. He said:
"Hey, I don't think I ever got your names. I'm Sirus, and your on the planet Lexia."
The others nodded. They hadn't only traveled to a different when, but a different where too.
Finally one decided to talk.

KHDRUMMER

Kent looked down and ruffled the hair on the back of his head. He looked up and said,
"My bad. I shoudn't have came up that fast. Oh, yah. By the way, I'm Kent. Have you seen the others? I was jsut with the group. Now it looks like were miles away." He waited for the man to answer.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
"Why are we here? Why did we get sucked through the portals? And why do you have to protect us? I don't need protecting!" Riku asked, very frustrated.
---------
"So how'd ya come to be here? Ya just suddenly came outa nowhere! Are ya from around here? My apologies, but I don't think a fish-lookin' folk like you would be able to live out here," Kane said to Kent.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
"Look, i dont have to protect you. A man named Diz created those portals to bring the most powerful warriors here to fight off the darkness. Here, the darkness is unstopable. You should--- you need to help. I was the only resistance before you guys came"

KHDRUMMER

Kent looked at the rider.
"I'm not a fish. I jsut look like one. Not to mention i can breathe underwater. but yah. i was with others but we're far away now. See that rock over there, " He said pointing to a large towering rock. "Where i was jsut at, there wasn't anything like that. we'll never find them. oh well. u can call the shots."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back