• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Warp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

OOC=by the way, Kingdom Clasm, "khgamer" *wink,wink* says Riku does not already know Sirus. khgamer's standing right next to me, seriously.

OOC=Kent swam through the dark sea trench. It got darker and darker as he explored farther down. A large angler fish twice his size swam past. It bowed in the way a fish would, to Kent. Then, all kent could see was purplish water. Electricity came out of the darkness, pulling him into a portal.

He landed in the middle of swarming darkness. Two warriors were battling the shadows. He quickly ran over to a boy lying on the ground, unconscious. he pulled out his sword that looked like a trident, and lashed at the surrounding darkness. It mysteriously disappeared.
"I wonder if he's OK." he said looking at the boy, who seemed older than him.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"This...desert seems to go on forever." Cloud said as he stared at the almost, neverending stretch of sand. But in the distance, he thought he could see someone riding a horse. He decided to head for this figure.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
"Uh, my head," Riku said, coming too. The first thing he saw was a fish-like creature standing in front of him, fighting off shadows.
"What the-"
------------
Kane kept riding Glendala farther and farther across the never-ending wasteland. The heat was unbearable.
He looked up lazily, and saw a powerful figure walking towards him, an inquisitive look on his face.
"Whoa, Glen!" Kane yelled.
Glen whinnied appreciatively. She was glad to take a rest.
"What in the blazes could that be?" Kane said, squinting his eyes to look at the figure.

Awards
Sora was with Riku beside him and as desperately as he could, the heartless kept coming after every kill. The number was enormous. Sora battled his way as hard as he could. After a while, Sora lost track of Riku. "Riku..." Sora slashed and hacked his way through the heartless. "COME ON!!!!"

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Glendala whinnied in surprise, rearing back, not sure if they figure was friend or foe.
"Whoa, easy there, Glen. It's alright. I don't think he's here to take ya again."
Kane could see the figure clearly now. He had spiky, blonde hair and one black wing protruding from his left side.
"Uh, howdy there!" Kane called out. "Who might you be?"
------------
"Wha-? Oh!" Riku snapped into action, leaping up beside the fish-like figure.
Oblivion and Oathkeeper appeared in his hands, and he shot across the tide of heartless with deadly strikes, yelling as he mad some disappear.

Awards
Sora swung madly at the heartless. He saw Riku again slashing madly through, and the other. "RIKU!!! Who's that?!" He looked toward the figure. Yet, he could only look so long as the oncoming heartless grew stronger by the minute.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
Sirus came to, and then stood up. All kinds of heartless were swirling around him. He saw the brown haired kid (Sora), the Silver haired kid (Riku), and someone with fins and feet slashing at the darkness. Suddenly, the ground began to rumble. The heartless moved back to make room for something. As the four people turned around, the ground turned pitch black. Slowly, a large monster came from the darkness. It was a behemoth two times the normal size, with a man with a long white coat, in the place of the behemoth's horn. Only Sora and Riku knew the man. It as Ansem. Sirus took a step back so that the four were in a straight line.
"I don't know who you guys are, but we can only take this thing down together." Sirus whispered.
The four looked at each other, and then charged toward the beast. Reaching it first, Sirus jumped on top of it and started fighting Ansem. Nothing could get past him though. Ansem never let his guard down.
Finding it no use, Sirus jumped off to attack the actual beast.

Awards
Sora, fighting the behemoth, saw the mysterious man (Sirius) jump down from fighting Ansem. He quickly changed out his Keychain to the Ultima Weapon Keychain.
"Ansem!!!" Yelled Sora, "I've defeated you before!!! AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!"
Sora Immediately jumped up from the beast's hind-leg and Started attacking Ansem with his Ultima Weapon Keyblade.
"No one hurts my friends and gets away with it!!!" He started hacking and slashing at Ansem but something was wrong. It didn't seem to damage him. And all the while, Ansem's only action was cackling with his evil grin. Sora quickly used Ars Arcanum on him and Strike Raid and every other move he had learned in hopes of defeating Ansem. It seemed as to start to penetrate Ansem's exterior.
"AHA!!!" Sora struck the middle. Something happened.

sparta

Olwan stood up in the middle of his bed he felt an approaching darkness something was wrong a disturbence in the universal plane his house cracked appart as he saw a dark portal insky he stabbed his sword into the ground several minutes later all had dissapeared but him and his sword lodoss was no more

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Riku looked at Ansem, and Ansem looked back. It was as if his gaze beckoned Riku to come back to him. It was overpowering. He started to drop everything and walk towards him and the beast, pushing everybody aside as if in a trance...
----------
Kane chuckled. His smile was sunny and bright. "I'm Kane! This here's Glendala! Glen for short. I'm not around here, no. I got sucked up into this wierd-lookin' portal when I touched this rock. Wierd ain't it?"

Awards
Sora reached out towards Riku. "RIKU!!!! NO!!! Don't go back to Ansem. Don't go back.... to the darkness..." Sora fought his way through to Riku and tried to pull him back in hopes of stopping hrom from continuing any further. Sora shouted to Riku will holding him back. "I.. won't... let you... give... up... so..... EASILY!!!" Sora shouted this and got Ansem's attention.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
Sirus slashed at the giga-behemoth's fur. Revealing its flesh, Sirus stabbed it. The beast started rampaging about, bucking and kicking. Sirus jumped back in time to avoid a huge stomp. Shockwaves jolted the ground. Ansem turned his gaze from Sora and Riku to Sirus. Shouting the word, "Submit!", a dark, ghostly figure appeared out of no where. It held Sirus high in the air by his collar, as if stealing his soul. Sirus dangled, lifeless.

Awards
Sora didn't know what to do, but as Ansem's glare was taken off Riku, he figured he'd snap out of it soon enough. "Hey!!! Let him go you stupid heartless!!!! Ansem!!!! release him!!! it's me you want!!!!" Sora leaped over the heartless binding Sirus. He hacked at it's back till it let go.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Riku was shot to the ground like something had just slapped him across the face. He then realized what had happened.
"No.... No! How could I give up so easily?!" Riku then stood up and charged at the giga-behemoth. "Never again!"
------
"Looks like some kinda desert to me." Kane looked around at the drab scenery, while Glendala stared curiously at the stranger.
"Hey!" he said, perking up. "Let's find some shade or somethin'! I think I'm gonna boil over!"

sparta

heatless suddenly began to dissipear around the heros (sora riku and sirus) they paid no attention to it though to fixated on ansem. A man in bronze armor riding a raptor like dragon cutting down heartless with his sword. His dragon spitting fire balls out twords the stronger of the heartless. "For the fallen gaurdians of the isle of destiny" the man yelled jumping off the dragon commanding it to fly off to a safer place he hacked awway one after another always outnumbered seven to one. He yelled a blood boiling cry his armour glew an emereld green he launched himself int a batch od neo shadows striking down many a foe in single swipes. But they got the better of him dragging him down hanging on to him weighing him down. There must have been atleast twenty five of them pulling him to his knees before he gave in and fell still fighting them off with his bare hands.

Thus is the will power of the last of the gaurdians the only lodossian alive a mere mortal with the strength of solvat the gaurdian of legend with long silver hair dawning a dark cloak

Awards
Sora kept slashing and hacking till the gaurdian was finally deminished. It gave way and dissappeared. "Sirus!!!" Sora kneeled down at his limp body. He opened Sirus's mouth and gave him a potion in hopes it would help him recover. Sora then turned his attention to Ansem. "Ansem..." Sora said with a passion. "You need to stop hurting my friends!!!!" Sora rushed at Ansem. "My heart's too strong for me too give up!!!" He yelled as he jumped and started slashing at Ansem's figure.

sparta

Olwan grabbed the head of a shadow heartless and crushed it in his palm he jabbed his elow into one grabbing at his arm. when his left arm was freed he raised it in the air brielle sword of vurses come to my hand and lend me the strength of the may queen Kairi his sword flew to his armor gloved hand in a brilliant light of emerald the light diminished the darkness around him long enough for him to regain his footing. He raised his sword above his head and brought it down on a neo shadow then spun aroun 170 degrees and sliced the legs of a knight and at that moment grabbed the face of a shadow heartless, jumped into the air and threw it to the growned when he landed he kicked off the ground launching himself foreword his left hand near the top of the scabbered and his right near the bottom his swored poised to the side of him. his brown hair flying back out of his eyes the wind causing tears to form in his never blinking eyes and with one swipe disbanded a row of heartless he fliped his momentum in the opposit derection his feet heady into an invisible. he landed and skidded for severel long seconds finally stopping and bashing a wizrd with the boddom of his hilt. he then reversed the sword and slashed down diagnolly at a neoshadow .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back