• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Warp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Riku slashed at the behemoth's les, trying to find a good spot to climb up on. He was going to get Ansem for tricking him again.
------
Cloud and Kane walked through the desert, trying to find some kind of shade. They suddenly came to a sheer cliff wall. A small cave was carved into the rock face. A perfect place for shade.
They both rushed into it and felt the cool dampness of the cave.

OOC: T.G.I.F.!

sparta

Olwan looked up at the warriors ascending on ansem and rushed to aid them. he jumped twords ansem his sword high above his head. he too was now converging on ansem.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Kanes cratched the back of his head.
"Heh, hope not."
Glendala backed away in fear at the thought of it, her eyes wide.
-----------
Riku found a place to climb on the giga-behemoth and started to climb his way up onto the back.
Ansem turned around and smiled, daring him to attack him.
"Aghhhhhhhhhh!" Riku shouted, and charged toward Ansem.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
Once Sirus was let go, he cllimbed the monster to help fight Ansem. The four( Olwan, Sora, Sirus, and Riku) fought with their full power, but they still couldn't defeat him. Sirus heard Sora say to Riku, "Ansem's power has massively increased, I dont know if we can beat him!" Sirus backed up a bit and thought. After a while, Sirus rushed toward Ansem and slashed at his feet. Ansem had seen this coming, and jumped. Riku, seeing his chance, gave a fierce blow to his head, knocking him unconscious. The behemoth disentigrated into ash, and Ansem fell, along with the four.
Landing, Sirus sighed and said, "It's over, for now...."

OOC: KC, please, put a fake home on the forums... and where's KHDRUMMER??

sparta

"no we can get rid of him" olwan aimed his sword at ansems throght. he was waiting for someone to either agree or dissagree with him

KHDRUMMER

Kent ran beneath the monster and thought "Weak point is always in the same place." He stabbed it right beneath the heart and cut into its flesh. It bled quickly. Kent climbed inside of it and cut down its heart. The beast was hollow. It had only a heart and veins on the very edge of the skin. Kent jumped out and ran back as he saw the beast fall to its knees. It roared and fell dead to the ground throwing the people on to the ground.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
OOC: The monster's already disintegrated, KHDRUMMER.
And..... What do you mean, khgamer?

Riku came up to Olwan, his eyes ablaze with fury.
"I'm right with you!" he said, looking in rage at Ansem. He pointed Oblivion at Ansem's throat as well.
"We'll kill him together."
------------
Kane looked in horror to see a huge, black bear-like creature coming towards them from inside the cave.
"Uh, okay Cloud. Well, let's see what this varmint gots!"

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Kane swung his dual Keyblade, Cain, around in the air, slicing in down on the bear beast.
The beast roared in anger, and shot out a huge, sharp claw.
Kane did a backflip to dodge it, and then shot back at it, spinning Cain in a fury of moves, the dual blades slicing into its skin with twice the speed.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Kane was busy trying o push away a giant claw. He turned his head.
"Glen! I could use some help over here!"
The stallion neighed, reared up, lowered her head, and charged at the bear beast.
The beast's eyes openend wide as he saw Glendala charging towards it.
As Glendala connected with the beast, it was shot up to the cieling of the cave and flew several meters back, finally skidding to a stop, hitting its head head with a cave-rocking thud on a dripping stalactite, causing it to break off.

sparta

Olwan kept his sword aimed at the throught of ansem but he decided to move it twords his heart "You can have the throught".

ooc yeah im very impatient *stares at feet looking ashamed*

Last edited:

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
OOC: LOL! Olwan, I was hopin' that khgamer would say somethin' before we go through with it! After all, it is his rp and I'm sure he wouldn't want us to kill off Ansem. That's okay, though. It's my fault, really. REDO! :D

IC:
The bear creature gave one final heave of breath, and then stopped.
"Thanks!" Kane said to Cloud. "She's been with me for quite some time!" he said as he patted Glendala.
She whinnied in appreciation, enjoying the loving.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"No problem," Cloud said, "But you know, I've been wondering about these portals that sucked us in. I doubt that only the two of us (((and Glendala))) would be the only ones to be affected ny these strange apperances."

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
Sirus was about to nod, then he noticed the ever ready heartless.
"No, just leave him.." Sirus finally said.
"Besides, we need to reach the village," he continued. The others were suprised there was a village.

OOC: I need to make this more interesting and adventurous. Any ideas??

Everyone took Sirus' word and started heading north, Sirus obviously leading the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back