• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time Warp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
OOC: i bet so! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

IC: Another was about to speak when the ground started to shake. The ground parted and two fell into the crack. They were OLWAN and SORA.

OOC: if u decide to return u guys can come back. GGGRRR!

IC: "I guess we're all alone now, um... Riku." Sirus said. "C'mon, I can see the village." The two ran toward the horizon. They reached the village quickly.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
The two walked through the village like total strangers, though everyone knew Sirus. Riku saw the villagers back away as they walked through.
"They don't want anything to do with us." Sirus said. "They fear that any sort of alliance with the resistence will put them on Ansem's ever growing death wish."
Riku looked at Sirus as he walked. Ths world is wierd, he thought.
The houses in the village were made out of logs and straw. A typical, old establishment.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Kane looked at Cloud, a gleam in his eye. Glendala rolled her eyes and snorted in annoyance at Kane's adventurous gleam.
"Yeah!" Kane shouted, flingin his arms up in the air. "That would make sense! This is great! I'm livin' in the future!"
Then he suddenly became down-trodden and swept his hands over the barren landscape.
"Not much of a future, is it?" he said as a tumble weed blew by the three.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Glendala whinnied in disgust at the landscape.
Suddenly a violent wind picked up. Kane looked around to see a huge, dark cloud covering the horizon.
As the wind grew, and as the cloud grew closer, everyone could see that it was a HUGE, black duststorm! And it was headed there way. Fast.
Kane's eyes went wide. So did Glendala's.
"Uh, guys!" he shouted over the howl of the dirty wind. "We gotta get outta here!!!"

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Kane nodded. "Got it."
He looked down at Glendala, a look of dread on her face and running as fast as she could, her muscles straining. "Gen, I need ya. Do ya think we could pick up some more speed?"
Glendal snorted in a way that said, 'Can't you see I'm going as fast I can already!'
"Glen, please!" Kane said urgently, lookng back at the towering duststorm looming over them.
Finally Glendala winnied and nodded her head, picking up the speed by just a little.
"Hey! There's a rock we can take helter behind!" Kane shouted over the shrieking wind.
Suddenly the duststorm hit them, the millions of dust particles embedding into their skin like bullets, getting into their ears, eyes, and mouth, and every other part of their body.
then the all-powerful center of the storm came, and Cloud and Kane were in the middle of it.

KHDRUMMER

Kent lifted his arms in the storm. Water dripped form his hands. Then, a huge dome of water formed around them. It quickly turned into a solid wall of ice, and the group was safe.
"Now we wait," Kent said as the storm raged in the outer world.

KHDRUMMER

"it will last until the sun comes back up. If the sun comes back up." Kent said laughing. He sat down by the wall and leaned against the cold wall. It felt good in the hot desert heat. He listened to the sandstorm scream furiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back