• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Timeless River question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey, welcome to the forums man!
Thus far there have been no screenshots of heartless in the Timeless River world, leading some to believe that itll be a minigame world like winnie the pooh, but other shots suggest otherwise. But we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

T

The_Superior2345

maybe it will just be a place where you can explore, instead of mini games, sorta like the first district in traverse town, except bigger. there will probably be a bunch of important storyline stuff there too.

Magnus Prime

The_Superior2345 said:
maybe it will just be a place where you can explore, instead of mini games, sorta like the first district in traverse town, except bigger. there will probably be a bunch of important storyline stuff there too.

right..........................

helios

Bronze Member
I could have sworn that i saw a heartless in that world mabey i was imagining it but oh well i know that an unknown was in the world from what i hear.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
ther'l probably be the normal heartless there, you know shadows and darkballs but all made cartoony and stuff. there'll probably be water enemies also due to the river part and maybe special enemies like boat enemies the flying boats in the neverland world in the first KH. the main reason I want to go to the timeless river world is to see mickey in all his past cartoony glory

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Cool man said:
It was confirmed it will be battles at Ultimania some time ago... dont remember if they published it here too.
"Ultimania" cant confirm anything. Only Square-Enix, Disney, and Sony can confirm info on KH2.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Cool man said:
Okay, I mean I read it at Ultimania that it was confirmed.
Well, I dont care. I need to hear it from either Square Enix, Disney, or Sony. I dont give a crap what Ultimania thinks.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Well, I dont care. I need to hear it from either Square Enix, Disney, or Sony. I dont give a crap what Ultimania thinks.

*sigh* They go their info from those places.

Yamijim1

im guessing the heartess will be cartoony, like in KH1 when the halloweentown heartless were creepy lookin

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
\
wow thats a dumb@$$ comment everything you hear comes from khu(even if you get your information from khi because they get theres from khu) after they have translated or heard it from someone else who probably got it from someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back