• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tinkerbell...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I thought the highest you could get was 99 without codes? Unless your exaggerating. Your not alone, I haven't heard of that many people who can say they defeated phantom without dying.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
i no i had to battle him a few times befor i could defeat him and figure out how im suppose to kill him

Dcasd1

well i beat the game like a hundred times then i used codes. code don't help against sephiroth

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
they dont? y dont u get stronger and such? all i no is that he was fearly easy

Dcasd1

kh1 is the only one i used cheats. to get to the max lv and get the ultima weapon and i still died.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Please. She saved my ass against Maleficent's dragon form and kept me going a little while longer against Kurt Zisa. The only character who has Regen-type magic. Her attitude may be a little bratty since she like PP, but that's how she was in the movie and I sort of like it that way.

Sparks

gone
Yeah i love Tinks feisty personality. Its funny to see her get mad all the time at wendy.

Tao37

Fiesty Tinkerbell... I wanna a fairy now...

But still Fiesty Tinkerbell is awsome, if they gave her some more magic, she would probably kill everyone.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
she's a bitch in way that she gets so jealous easily.. .but in the game, she's not. .

i couldn't have beaten Maleficent (dragon) or Kurt Zisa without her. .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back