• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To make a Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneDestiny

I don't know if anyones done this before. And sorry, if they did. I didn't know.

Anyways.

If you were to make a keyblade, whay would it look like?

Special powers?

Pretty colors?

To either bring prosperity?

Or to bring chaos and destruction on the worlds?

Mine would be something intricate, with small details woven into it, and it would make you stop and look. And then if you were the Darkness, I would have to kill you.

laughs.
:thumbsup:

Denki-Kurai

(I'm not very creative but here i go)
My keyblade would be able to take a form that matches the weilders heart.
It's default form would look like the kingdom keyblad but all black with this neon blue aura.
And as for prosperity or chaos well that all depends on it's master.

OneDestiny

That actually does sound cool. Oh a glowing keyblade wouldn't that be something? :thumbup:

Pretty cool no?

I think you were creative enough. Seeing my keyblade, makes me sound like a 4 year old.

Laughs.

Maybe I am. Sometimes at least.

So would your key be made for which character from KH?

:confused:

Sexy Angel
I would make a sly cooper remake keyblade. I like Sly ^^

OneDestiny

Oh jeez. I love Sly Cooper. He's like amazing.

So hmm, the keyblade would be preferable quick, moving in for an easy attack, and then gone before they even know it.

With a ringtail keychain hanging off.

The blade itself. Maybe in the shape of his cane?

Jeez, now you got me started. :thumbsup:

scarced

Id make a key blade.
Looks-All keyblades formed together
Power-All the things they can do
Ringtail-A face of Sora on one side and roxas on the other

OneDestiny

hmm.

A sora roxas combo.

Very nice.

I must say im liking these ideas.

:thumbsup:

good job everyone.

Kairis keyblade looks so pretty it doesn't seem like it would hurt anyone, its just flowers

FLOWER POWER!:closedeyes:

Xemanexus

Being that I would be the only wielder of this, I would construct it so as to beable to destroy all other keyblades of those who would choose to use it for evil. The hilt of the keyblade would have a lazer sight that would beable to accurately aim the built in twilight cannon. The color would be silver with sapphire coating that covers the fort(the tip of the blade) and the faber(part between the hilt and tip of the blade) of the instrament. There would be no key chain.

nobody_of_mickey

Website
www.random-stuff-i-like.piczo.com
I would make a keyblade that looks like grandfather clock a bit, and when I call out a certain spell, the person has only little time left unless they can stop the blade. A.k.a the Phantom Blade. It could be the same colours as his weakpoin, black, and have a mini phantom as the chain. Only I can weild it and it is obtainable after beating Phantom on highest difficulty.

By the way, I think Kairi's keyblade is meant to be for Destiny Islands.

Last edited:
sounds pathetic, but i made my own symbol using light and darkness. its a heart, and on the left side its gold and on the right black. it symbolizes the light and dark inside a person's heart. that would be my keychain. the actual Keyblade, i'd make it silver and the blade would be similar to the keyblade Riku fought with against Sora in Hollow Bastion, but it would look the keychain heart. and its special powers would be light (of course) and magic. it'd be able to do most of the magic Sora could use, and it would be able rewind time.

MoonBorne

It looks like the kingdom key, except for it is blue. Special power is that when swung, it extends towards the enemy till it hits something, and it only hurts heartless, nobodies, and bad people, as i decide, so that means everyone in the world would be boned

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
The Alchemic Blade. my keyblade has been made using the power of alchemy. it has a life of its own, moving at its own will. taking the form of any blade and extending to an unimaginable reach.

it would be metallic black in colour with a purple aura surrounding it.

scarced

It would be the same as kairis keyblade but at the chain half namine and half kairi

Sexy Angel
Also a destroy all humans keyblade, where you could switch what the main power is and the look of it.

Last edited:

sorabomb

Mine would be cool I would call it "busting the limit"
It looks like clouds buster sword from KH with the bandages coming off the top like a scarf. It would be huge and the keychain would be fenrir.

theblade ofwater

Website
www.myspace.com
ok i will tell u mine but neloangelo already knows about it. it name is the unkown fate made by the power of both light and dark. has the powers of the darkness but the heart of light. here is the pic that i drew that is what i wanted it to look like. the unknown fate by ~thebladeofwater on deviantART
but i will tell u about its past if u ask me it has an asome story behind it beacause of the background story of me.

OneDestiny

oh my gosh! Thanks for all the amazing idea and responses! I'm glad this is stil going!

Hmm, I really like the half namine, hlaf kairi, very sweet!

keep em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back