• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prod44

i still dont understand how the intro could be that big?

is it because xal is giving tsk thewhole game?

fjurbanski

hey guys, i was gone for a long while( had to go to karate ) and i don't want to look through a whole bunch of pages, so are the vids up yet? if not then ok.

Vin

Bronze Member
darnet 2 hours ill be in bed o well ill probably see it tommorow

lpuesan

read pm TSK and nice xaldin(sorry don know how to spell)you now you should be a mod for all this help

The Answer

lord_xzsawq21 said:
Ha ha! I don't have to sleep til 11:00!

man, i have to go to bed at 9:30, and it's 8:56 where i am. Doesn't this feel like christmas, or at least the night before (for some of us naughty children who snuck down early and looked into the presents)

E

Eclipse

well you see prod, the reason why it's taking so long is because xaldin needs help finding the intro file, which is what i'm sure i can do, so she's sending me the whole game so i can search the files. that's why it took us so long to find a method

new estimated time:

it's 7:57 ...but Xaldin had her account banned, she has to make a new one, sorry for the delay guys!!

prod44

I see TSK...so you are sure that you will find the intro??? lol...cool one and half hour isnt so bad...thanks again for doing this Xal TSK and deathspank

haha sucks...here it is only 6...i have like 5-6 more hours that i can wait XD

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
TwilightSoulKey said:
well you see prod, the reason why it's taking so long is because xaldin needs help finding the intro file, which is what i'm sure i can do, so she's sending me the whole game so i can search the files. that's why it took us so long to find a method

new estimated time:

it's 7:57 ...but Xaldin had her account banned, she has to make a new one, sorry for the delay guys!!

Why was her account banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back