• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^ i have no idea, but she's making a new one :p

oh estimated time: definitely tonight. lol......it'll probably be up in about 2-2 1/2 hours

Nikk-Chan

Website
www.oath-keeper.net
Wow. You guys are so lucky! I'm going to check around the video game stores in the mall by my house if any one of them has it on the shelves. :3

-will stay up all night waiting for the Intro if she has too-

n_n;;;; SANCTUARY.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
TwilightSoulKey said:
^^ i have no idea, but she's making a new one :p

oh estimated time: definitely tonight. lol......it'll probably be up in about 2-2 1/2 hours
2 hours isn't that bad... I mean, I've been here for 7 1/2 hours already...

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
its ok Xaldin!!! you still are doing an awesome job. 2 1/2 is nothing, i can wait!! seeing as i have to wait till wednesday for the game *pouts* (stupid eb games in san diego gets it a day later than every other EB games!!!)

E

Eclipse

to clear things up, she wasn't banned here, she was banned from her file hosting account :p

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
ahh well i have about 4 hours to wait before it is my bed time!, and sadley i have to leave for ASB club stuff at my school, so if i can get on a computerthere i will be like, GAHHH EVERYONE ITS KH2!!! XD

E

Eclipse

don't worry guys, things are going faster than i planned, so don't give up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back