• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too bad we didn't see the apprentice's betrayal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze of Glory

This game is good and all I like how they showed the fates of Terra Aqua and Ven as well as mystery behind Xehanort's origins, King Mickey acquiring the keyblade, why Riku was the "chosen keyblade master", how Braig lost his eye and got his scars, how the keyblade war started, why Ven looks like Roxas

I can't help feel cheated out of seeing the awesomeness of

Ansem the Wise's apprentice's eventual betrayal of him and bringing darkness to Radiant Garden.

αsiя

space coke
Well the betrayal takes place after 1 year
I dont think it was that important to be put in the secret ending

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I think thats what the secrect ending thing was for.
>_>
When he talks to Aqua

pretty much to get his frustration out again
also, i guess you can see braig and xehanort talking (mostly Braig) behind ATW's back, symbolizing the betrayal

B

brosandi

This game is good and all I like how they showed the fates of Terra Aqua and Ven as well as mystery behind Xehanort's origins, King Mickey acquiring the keyblade, why Riku was the "chosen keyblade master", how Braig lost his eye and got his scars, how the keyblade war started, why Ven looks like Roxas

I can't help feel cheated out of seeing the awesomeness of

Ansem the Wise's apprentice's eventual betrayal of him and bringing darkness to Radiant Garden.
I don't see why... That was never in the timeframe of BBS.
Though, we did see the beginning of it during the Secret Ending.

I think thats what the secrect ending thing was for.
>_>
When he talks to Aqua
That takes place a year after KH2.

BladeofHearts18

i'd love to see terranort show his evil while creating the emblem heartless. since we haven't seen the true xehanort show his evil side. ( not as ansem SOD)

Bmario17

ya its a little loss for such an epic tale. Though i did enjoy how the secret ending makes a little nod to it. i dont remember how riku became the chosen wielder. how did this happen?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Nah, that takes place after KHII I believe

You misunderstand.
Thats what the secrect ending was for.
Part 1
He sees the betrayal.
Part 2
He says his mind about it.

Beyer

The secret ending
touches on it slightly. AtW walks with Ienzo eating sea-salt ice cream and Ienzo stops AtW and turns around. He sees Braig and Terranort talking as they walked in the other direction and the screen zooms into AtW's eyes and they are filled wit unease and worry. Of course, you probably already know all that.
I don't get what Ienzo was thinking though, was he like, ooo I like their idea (it seems to be hinted that Braig proposed the idea of betrayal or something of the sort, not so sure) or he was just like, curious.

But yes, I wish they touched on it more, that would have been good, we didn't see much from anyone but Braig and Xehanort. I wanted to see motives, even though Even's was kind of in the reports, he was very interested. But as for Dilan and Aeleus, WHY? As well as Ienzo although I predict as similar reason as Even.

Auxia

I agree, I would have liked to see it if only to give the apprentices more screen time. It could have been a scene added to the secret ending; the six apprentices cast ATW into the Realm of Nothingness and create the Heartless, Ansem SoD sends Kairi to the Destiny Islands, Xemnas is born and forms the Organization.

F

Fagren

I don't see why... That was never in the timeframe of BBS.
Though, we did see the beginning of it during the Secret Ending.

That takes place a year after KH2.

No, it takes place after his machine blew up on him.

B

brosandi

No, it takes place after his machine blew up on him.

Yes, but a year after that. -shakes head-

He says to her, quite simple "it's been a year since i last saw" Sora. That means, Aqua and Ansem's conversation occurs a year after KH2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't a translation from that scene having AtW saying "It's been a year since I've seen (sora)"?

edit: beaten to it :p

soulreaver26

well proof or no proof they at least make a cgi movies gaping bbs n kh1explain atw betrayal the organization 13, hell skr story....there is a lot of stuff unanswered

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well proof or no proof they at least make a cgi movies gaping bbs n kh1explain atw betrayal the organization 13, hell skr story....there is a lot of stuff unanswered

Can you please stop with thinking they are going to make a movie for that time period? We basically got the jist of the things from then by the ansem reports in both KH and KH 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back