• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [sign-ups and ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hey! I haven't been active in the RP at all, but I wanted to repost this temp so I know I'm still accepted. The nobody I wanted is scrapped. I figure I'll just roll with these two and see what I get. This temp was actually 2 characters in one. Let's say my character is like a miniature reverse Xehanort, who works behind the scenes. "I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare"

Name: Aero Sync

Side: Neutral

Heart:

Young Aero: Light

Mr. Sync: Twilight

Weapon:
Dissonant Blades Feral Rage

Young Aero

Wave Scarf: The only piece of cloth Young Aero sports. It doesn't do anything as far as damage to others, but it is an item that protects his heart and body from being manipulated by dense areas of darkness. Almost like a passport into the corridors between worlds.

Dissonant Blades: A set of blades that he utilized from his royal training. The first of which is your basic blade. It is hardened light that purges the darkness quite well. The rest are all elemental blades. One being fire, another water, and the last wind. The fire blade is his mid range sword. It works well with veils and waves of magic. The water blade is his long range weapon. It works well with launching dense projectiles. The wind blade is actually a defensive blade. It's the weakest as far as damage, but it aids in healing and reflective combat.

Mr. Sync:

Dissonant Blades

Feral Void Knux: The gloves that Mr. Sync has in his Feral Rage mode utilize the power of the void. Though often confused with gravity or magnetism, the gloves more so deal with the obliteration of matter itself, dealing true damage to its opponents, and ultimately rendering there energy null. They are highly magic resistant and can cause several types of magick when the knuckles are pressed against each other. These magicks are, lightening and gravity holes.

Champion Belt: A belt won through a tournament of sorts. Mr. Sync has become well versed in his swordsmanship and sports this belt under his royal attire, or openly in his feral mode. It is an all around elemental defense, and has even occasionally deflected projectiles.

Appearance: Young Aero/ Mr. Sync

Young Aero is a newly made anthropomorphic being. A rabbit to be precise. He is still young and hasn't gained all his adult features. Still, he is self-conscious of his nudity, and sees how it can be the root of several unfortunate events. So he sports a blessed scarf imbued with the protection of the light.

Mr. Sync is now well matured out of his younger days and sports an outfit that is more befitting for someone of his royal stature. He found a break in the spell used to cast him into his furry form and has partially reverted back to his human state. Once he enter's into his feral rage mode he sports an urbano culture outfit, sporting a red puffed vest, blue jeans, his Void Knux, goggles, and he has a champion belt.

Personality: Aero has always been your shy type, with a hidden wild side. He is always pressing forward no matter what the occasion and seldom listens to anyone other than himself. Still... His job often becomes his life and his life often becomes his job. His royal standing consequentially beckons him to do the most arduous of task, resulting in his demeanor being shifted by the difficulty of his task. In one instinct he is a gentle, calm, respectful royal. In the other, he is a feral, gung-ho, commander embedded with the intuition gained from his past mistakes.

Bio: Aero was a young boy in a world that was at the brink of destruction. Still, he sported a brave heart on his sleeve, and often, would escape from the confines of his castle to take a more active role in upholding his future kingdom. His father was the king of his land. So, it was only right that Aero act as a royal, but to him that was so boring. Still... This was only the beginning of his adventures. Aero was the type of kid that had so much, and realized so little about his surroundings. As he took hold of his kingdom, making it one of the most peaceful towns in his world, word began to spread of a witch craze. Aero thought, "Whats a few old hags to prince?"

Aero left his palace. Age 11. After charging into the woods to make his stand against the sisterhood of witches, Aero found himself in the face of a more common presence. The heartless. They couldn't breach the town due to a barrier placed at the border, and their presence was very minimum, but Aero loved fighting them. Soon he was in the heart of the woods and ran into his first witch. She seemed startled just by his age, but soon she was cornered by the undying will proposed by Young Aero. After her defeat, heartless began to spawn more often, and this repeated for every witch he ran into. It was almost as if the witches were holding the heartless back. That's when he saw the Kingdom that lived on the opposite border of his. They were being flooded with heartless.

Aero was caught in the moment. Froze in awe. In spite of the atmosphere, he knew that the only way to truly destroy the heartless was through magic or ancient weaponry. It was the first time he had saw the heartless roaming in a town freely... And he could do nothing about it. Aero decided that the witch sensation wasn't worth this. Upon arriving back at his kingdom he was presented with a war. The witches had reacted to his exploits and began to tear down the barrier that kept the heartless from his kingdom. Aero's mind had flashed back to the previous kingdom he had seen, then watched from afar and stated, "Not mine." Aero raced to push the witch front back, but was presented by a wizard in the heart of the woods. The wizard knew from his attire that Aero was the one who disposed of the previous witches. Then a streak from the sky came, and a section of the witches surrounding the castle were turned to floating hearts.

Young Aero started battle with the Wizard. While at the barrier, an aged version of himself had arrived on the scene. Already in his feral rage mode Mr. Sync began to trash the witches that were destroying the border knowing he had no time. After stopping the east wing, Mr. Sync made his way towards Young Aero. The wizard was impressed by Young Aeros technique at such a young age. He could tell that the royal guards and their squadrons had trained Young Aero well, but not enough to go up against a master of the arts. Young Aero was then bound to a tree, and interrogated, "What do you fear the most boy?" Young Aero answered, "Becoming a monster like you!" Spitting in the mans face and firing a fire spell from his right hand at the wizards eye. The wizard was then scarred, and called to one of the elder witches. Stating, "Lets make this miniature ball of rage, a bit more... Cuddly." The witch then cast a spell on Aero and turned him into a furry creature that resembled a rabbit.

Shortly after, the wizard and witch disappeared with a blink of an eye. Young Aero looked down at his hands. Heart stopped. Brain shocked. His clothes vanished and his body altered into that of a monster. Though he felt amazing, this new found fur was... unsettling. Not only this, but a ruffling was coming form the woods, and boy was it a fast one. Normal animals don't move that fast, he thought. Almost scared from the flourish of events he looked up and accidentally jumped an incredible height. Once he could see over the trees, he was met face to face with another beast with fur. It was... Himself? Mr. Sync grabbed the Young Aero and double jumped away from the kingdom. Young Aero struggled to be released, but as he turned back towards his kingdom, he saw the barrier break, and his kingdom was flooded with the heartless. The first of which being, a huge black monster with wings, crushing the towering Castle and obliterating multiple town homes. Mr. Sync stated, "You are the lone survivor of your kingdom. Deal with it." Young Aero just closed his eyes, tears swelling, teeth gritting, then he shared the last blurry sight of his past... Being shrouded in darkness.

Other: Mr. Sync owns his own gummi ship! Craazzzy! Ironically, he loves carrots, but seemingly can never get a hold of one. "What is this fluke I say?"

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Bit behind in reading and posting, sorry guys. I'll try to get caught up and post in the next week or so, but I might be waiting until this semester ends. *tries not to fall asleep* Never again. 19 credits is just WAY too much in a semester; I'm just doing 12 for the winter...

HyperShadic

Awards
Bit behind in reading and posting, sorry guys. I'll try to get caught up and post in the next week or so, but I might be waiting until this semester ends. *tries not to fall asleep* Never again. 19 credits is just WAY too much in a semester; I'm just doing 12 for the winter...

Yeah, I think you should take your time. That is a lot of work.

Edit: Playing around with the character creator in Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires and have transfered some of the characters here to there. The ones I have are

Miss Rena: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=563958357

Miss Bon A'belle: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=563958410

And finally the Embodiment's Superior Xanvas: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=563958300

Edit 2: Adding to the ranks of ancient China's warrior roster we have Rea: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389921984499864919/230FD6FC01413B338040C84F8D88E23CE0972B18/ (Ok the link isn't working for some reason, so click the one that is wearing a green dress.)

As well as her friend Tora: http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...274/2833B880B5631663EA17D19F89E056521F81B11E/

The knight of the Embodiment Alexandra: http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...700/C9F4FC14BB904F0B7A6C42F7D5AE51988529084A/

And the Al Behd Ixemza: http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...152/3354955783F77302F84A0AC9F1C4F711A6A2DB6F/

Finally you too can aid in the rescue or capture or destroy 'the worlds' (i.e. China. I don't have that many tools in edit mode.): http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...452/F7F0F464A2C88D289CAD3E52005E45637B0176A9/

I'm sorry if your character doesn't match up as well as they should, they only have so many options for weapons and I can't alter their stances, not to mention the audio is in Japanese so their voices might not match either. It also has limits on what I can customize, which is why I can't make Theo.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Who's the queen of making promises and not keeping them? MEEEEEEEE 8D

Okay I'm without a computer for a little bit and it's a huge pain in the butt to code posts, so it's going to be a little bit longer before I can post. I will start working on one, though, but I won't be able to post it until next week at the earliest D:

That includes dealing with stuff for the RP, so I will do all of that when my computer is fixed ;0; I'm sorries, guys! I will take care of everything as soon as I can and get this RP moving again soon ;~;

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i'm really sorry guys ;__; i promised i would post and i didn't keep my promise and i feel really bad about it

Right now, I have zero interest in Kingdom Hearts and it's affecting all of the KH things that I'm apart of, including this. But I'm willing to jump back in on one weird condition: after we leave Traverse Town, we head to Gravity Falls and do that stuff. I've been stupidly excited about those ideas (so much that I'm working on a fic based on it lol), so I would be up for going through that and then leaving the RP in your hands after that. And I may not actually leave completely, but I may make it so Rena and Aoi's roles are downplayed significantly, I guess.

But yeah, I know this is a weird thing, but if you guys would be up for it, I would be completely onboard with it. Otherwise, I'm so freakin' sorry that I haven't posted yet ;_____;

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
It's okay Rena, I'm sure we can all understand that. I know I can, in terms of Gravity Falls we can do whatever you want. I've got a vague idea of Ronin getting freaked out, and thus hostile, towards that pyramid thing from there. *looks at the calendar, sees that it's not February yet only to sigh and sit down*

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------

Yeah don't worry about it Rena, we all understand. ^^ In fact I've just got an idea as to how we can move to Gravity Falls from Traverse Town right away instead of taking a little time off in another place before it. I'll message Light about it and see what he thinks. ^-^

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
i'm really sorry guys ;__; i promised i would post and i didn't keep my promise and i feel really bad about it

Right now, I have zero interest in Kingdom Hearts and it's affecting all of the KH things that I'm apart of, including this. But I'm willing to jump back in on one weird condition: after we leave Traverse Town, we head to Gravity Falls and do that stuff. I've been stupidly excited about those ideas (so much that I'm working on a fic based on it lol), so I would be up for going through that and then leaving the RP in your hands after that. And I may not actually leave completely, but I may make it so Rena and Aoi's roles are downplayed significantly, I guess.

But yeah, I know this is a weird thing, but if you guys would be up for it, I would be completely onboard with it. Otherwise, I'm so freakin' sorry that I haven't posted yet ;_____;

You mean the stuff I was trying to get us doing >>...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:T

Well, the RP's still very much dead, BUT I thought this would be the best place to post about it XD

If you guys have the NA version of Unchained X (I believe it has to be the NA version D:), I made a party based on the Traces RPs! It's called Traces Union, but if you guys want me to add you, I just need your player ID~

(Warning: Gravity Falls may sneak in lol)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AHHHHH

You have to be in the Angius union to join the party! I may change that, though~ I'll let you guys know if I do ;u; (I joined Anguis because Aphex did but EWWW SNAKES so I'm probably going to switch to Leopardos lol)

I never played the game unfortunately.
Okiiiiies ;0; It's free to play if that helps lol.

I might take a look at it, because that could prove to be really fun.

Do we want to see about getting the rp going again?
If you guys want to keep it going, you can. I probably won't join back in, but I can keep up with the OOC board and everything~ I just have zero interest in Kingdom Hearts anymore, especially roleplaying it ;A;

----------------------------------------

I'd love to join and do that!

But I don't have the chance to play the game over here in Europe....:(
8C I'M SORRY SEPH AHHHHH. I hope they release it soon ;___;

Sounds like fun; I just need the game and time! XD
Lol okies! xD You're more than welcome to join whenever! Just lemme know and I'll add you haha

HyperShadic

Awards
Okay.

*has quietly gotten the game so she can start playing it*

I can't, the game isn't installing for some reason. Keeps giving me error code 103.

Never mind, got it working.

I also want this to come back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back