• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Triangle Button

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaSunset21

i want them to keep it in but just not make it deal too much damage and to reduce the amount of monsters u can use it against i guess
reaction commands were kool looking and helpful in battles but i would want more stradegy to kill a boss i guess kinda like in kh1 =/ like take out sum reaction commands. i dunno that's just my opinion =/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Taking the Reactions out for battle would be nice. Made everything too easy even though the moves did look flashy. Best use of it was to talk to people, opening chests, and starting limits (though it wasn't much of a problem to do moves by going down to the last box like in KH1).

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I like the reaction commands, but instead of just pushing a button every now and then, I think they should make it kinda like the limit breaks in FFX so you'd have to do like a slot machine thing or push buttons in a certain order. If you get it right, you continue with the move, if you mess up, the combo fails. That way it wouldnt be as easy

Yes! That would be an amazing feature!

Although some reversals were tricky to get because they were real fast.. some were too easy, that would be an excellent improvement. But, like TerrraFTW! said, it would slow down progress of the game because it's not turnbased. Which I prefer over turn based.

Also I'm not sure how i see that switching it to the R2/L2 button would make a difference...?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Don't really think it would help even if they took out reaction commands I've played the game without pressing a single one, and still beat it no sweat. With the exception of the bosses(some of them).

The thing about KH2 was Square butchered it because too many people had an opinon, and they heard these opinons, and you got KH2. I remember hearing people say KH1 was so hard, and if they have a KH2 it needs to be easy that made me mad as it really wasn't that hard.

It would've been better if they made it to where when you needed to use reaction commands, the button would be random. Example: Minute Bomb is about to explode, reaction for dodge roll appears, but the buttom is R2, L2, Square, or circle instead of triangle.

this.

and the enemies should have been stronger in general.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I agree with Ulti.

Now you could open the chest while fighting too, instead of having to wait till your done fighting some hard heartless or something.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I wouldn't mind if it wasn't there. As long as they dont bring back the card system >.<

UnstoppableSound

Seeing as how some of the game was made easier by the use of the triangle button, would you have taken it away? Although you get really cool mini-clips from the action it does, would you make the game a bit harder without it?

I don't think they made the game easier at all. They weren't made to be at least, they are more of an alternate way of damaging an enemy or performing an action. Often accompanied by an awesome combo or performance, it definitely made the game way better for me. I love timed attacks and reaction commands, maybe that's why I like God of War so much too. The game would have been too much like Kingdom Hearts without it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@UnstoppableSound it really did make the game easier as you just watched Sora just pwned heartless with you just sitting back relaxing for a moment.

Reaction commands = laziness by the dev's.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't think they made the game easier at all. They weren't made to be at least, they are more of an alternate way of damaging an enemy or performing an action. Often accompanied by an awesome combo or performance, it definitely made the game way better for me. I love timed attacks and reaction commands, maybe that's why I like God of War so much too. The game would have been too much like Kingdom Hearts without it.

FLASH OF GREEN
MASH TRIANGLE AS FAST AS YOU CAN NOTHING ELSE
ENEMY DEAD/HEAVILY DAMAGED

How does that not make the game easier?

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
having them in wasn't too bad. They just overused a bit too much which made the game easier. There are many advantages to it though (such as opening chest during battle as others have recently said).

I would still like them to be there on KH3, just not as abused and powerful. Or make the enemies in general more powerful.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Originally Posted by AkiraKiyoshi
having them in wasn't too bad. They just overused a bit too much which made the game easier. There are many advantages to it though (such as opening chest during battle as others have recently said).

I would still like them to be there on KH3, just not as abused and powerful. Or make the enemies in general more powerful.

I'm going to let you that opening chests in the middle of battle really isn't much of an advantage. Anyway I'd rather not get started on the treasure chests as they were in plain sight, and in KH1 you couldn't even see most of them during battles.

I hope they get rid of them for KH3, or cut the number by 3/4.

Keykeepermoogle

The triangle button was overused and made the game a good lot easier. In some battles it made them easier others were impossible without it ( Storm Rider) and others would be long without it (1000 heartless) but I would not llike it to be removed.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
it was useful and pretty cool to see but they shouldn't just make that the only command i remember playing Kh2 and all i had to do with the fights is press triangle they should still do triangle just don't make every command on ttriangle it kinda gets lame and to simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back