• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trios are parallel, but not equivical 'rant'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzboy911

Trios, as noted by many fans, are a constant unity in the KH series, making for any number of theories based off of trios and the sort. But what too many people don't note enough is that while they do parallel each other, that doesn't mean they are equal to each other. This is a list of trios thus far

Mickey - Donald - Goofy
Sora - Kairi - Riku
Terra - Aqua - Ventus
Flora - Fauna - - Merryweather (yes even them)
Heart - Body - Soul
Heartless - Nobody - Unbirth
Roxas - Axel - Xion
Yuna - Rikku - Paine (and them)

The list goes on. usually, the three symbolize balance between Magic, Attack, and defense. And from many speculations, we find that the similarities are sometimes caused by repeated characters, such as how much Nomura has hinted that Ventus has deep connections with Roxas and such. But too many times, people take this way too far. One is a popular theory that Aqua is the same as Xion same as Ventus is the same as Roxas. Something over looked here is if Aqua=Xion and Roxas=Ventus and Riku recognized Xion as Kairi, how come Roxas didn't recognize her as Aqua? These are usually the same people trying to state that Axel=Riku to complete the trio (S=R, X=K, so R=A). The ignored questions are usually the logical ones. Why is his hair so ridiculously different? Where do the facial marks come from? Why would he have a nobody? THe logic just keeps coming. Axel may parallel Riku, but not equal Riku. Much as Donald doesn't equal Kairi or Fauna. HNU may parallel the HBS trio, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Unbirths have anything to do with the soul. They parallel. good for them. Nothing new is concluded. The only real splice we have so far is Sora, Donald and Goofy, and to some unanswered extent, Roxas, Aqua and Axel. (Sora and Roxas[?] are spliced)

The 'punch line' to this whole short rant is this :Before stating a theory that character1=character99 , ask yourself first; Did Nomura even slightly hint at this? Would this make sense in any universe? Why would the story make such a dramatic turn like this? I have my own personal theories about secret identities, which you can ask me in a persona e-mail, but whenever i say anything, it's because it first made sense, not because i wanted to find something that made sense about it. So stop posting about splicing trios any way you want, because you're not the one making the game and neither am i. They don't go as you want to, they go as Nomura wants to (which, honestly, is not a comforting thought) If you get flammed, chances are, here is why.

Thank you for your time in the matter.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xion is NOT Aqua, nor is she her nobody. Nor does she have any connection to Aqua. I know you know, but I though it'd be important to point out for future posters.

And good. You pointed this out. Rep for you. ^_^
Well, I guess I can't yet.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I've got to hand it to you, Spazzboy, this is quite a rant you have here. Hopefully this will cause all these pestering, newb-created threads to cease, at least a few of them.
I do believe that you've earned some rep with all of this.

The Enchanted

Of course, only a fool would make a thread like this.
Hmph.

Any observant person would know that, many things in the world are caterogized into groups of three.
Al-la...
Sedimentarty Rocks, Metamorphic Rocks, Igneous Rocks
Weathering, Erosion, Depostion
Solid, Liquid, Gas

That's just the way things are.
It's not like there's any true signifigance to it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmph.

And yet, there are those even more foolish out there, spamming up the forums with their incoherent babbling about how "OMGZ!!!!! riku is axels noobodie".
This thread wasn't to state a rather obvious observation, but rather to inform those who are too idiotic or ignorant to have made this observation yet.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hmph.

Any observant person would know that, many things in the world are caterogized into groups of three.
Al-la...
Sedimentarty Rocks, Metamorphic Rocks, Igneous Rocks
Weathering, Erosion, Depostion
Solid, Liquid, Gas

That's just the way things are.
It's not like there's any true signifigance to it.

Dude, lay off. Let him have his moment. Not everything is catigorized into threes.
Life/Death
Poor/Wealthy
among many others. So give guy a break.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And yet, there are those even more foolish out there, spamming up the forums with their incoherent babbling about how "OMGZ!!!!! riku is axels noobodie".
This thread wasn't to state a rather obvious observation, but rather to inform those who are too idiotic or ignorant to have made this observation yet.

Yeah, but when the last time we saw a NEW Riku = Axel thread that wasn't bumped from 2005?

Life/Death
Poor/Wealthy

Birth/Life/Death
Poor/Stable/Wealthy

The Enchanted

Glaurung you have a point.
I'll rep him for at least making a decent thread that makes sense.

Masta I never said everything was caterogized into threes.
Alot is, though things are in fives and twos too.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Xion isn't connected to Aqua. Aqua isn't really connected to anybody, as stated by Nomura. At least I'll thank you for telling all the newbies not to post annoying crap we know isn't true, although rarely any new people here even bother reading much before posting.
P.S. I did like the thread btw, it's pretty nice! Also, it's not really significant for Merrywhether and Yuna's groups, they weren't planned to be like that for KH.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Xion is NOT Aqua, nor is she her nobody. Nor does she have any connection to Aqua. I know you know, but I though it'd be important to point out for future posters.

And good. You pointed this out. Rep for you. ^_^
Well, I guess I can't yet.

you always say them like u played the games, why cant u just state why its possibility is low rather than saying its completely wrong.

im still sceptical of aqua and organizatoin 13.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
One is a popular theory that Aqua is the same as Xion same as Ventus is the same as Roxas. Something over looked here is if Aqua=Xion and Roxas=Ventus and Riku recognized Xion as Kairi, how come Roxas didn't recognize her as Aqua?

I don't think Riku ever actually acknowledged that she was a lot like Kairi; Xion did. And Roxas and Xion might not recognize each other because their memories are gone (that, and Nomura already confirmed that while Roxas is connected to Ven, he's not Ven himself). If they are connected, the very fact that they seem to be good friends might indicate something.

I think it's fun to find the parallels between trios, but you're right, that doesn't mean they're exactly the same.

Yeah, but when the last time we saw a NEW Riku = Axel thread that wasn't bumped from 2005?

I've seen a few, actually. They tend to crop up in the KH2 section.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
you always say them like u played the games, why cant u just state why its possibility is low rather than saying its completely wrong.

im still sceptical of aqua and organizatoin 13.
Erm.. I think it's mostly common sense, seeing at the fact that Birth By Sleep is coming out AFTER 358/2 Days, so saying something about Aqua would confuse tons of fans when we know nearly nothing about her.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some might see a resemblance between Aqua and Xion in terms of looks, but that's pretty much all I've heard of or noticed, plus the resemblance between those two pales in comparison when looking at the Kairi/Xion one, which is probably intentional.

Sometimes I think the idiots who post Axel = Riku are desperate fanboys/girls of the two,they are trying to link the SRK and RAX trios, or they just want to join the Crap Theory Brigade.

*Rep for you*

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Erm.. I think it's mostly common sense, seeing at the fact that Birth By Sleep is coming out AFTER 358/2 Days, so saying something about Aqua would confuse tons of fans when we know nearly nothing about her.

in kh2 final mix they showed aqua's armor in the room of sleep and mentioned that xehanort is looking for the room of awakening whcih his other friend is in.

thats why i tihnk that aqua is somehow involved in xehanorts plot.

testuyanomura never said that wasnt canon

Muse

you look atrocious
in kh2 final mix they showed aqua's armor in the room of sleep and mentioned that xehanort is looking for the room of awakening whcih his other friend is in.

thats why i tihnk that aqua is somehow involved in xehanorts plot.

Well... Of course Aqua is somehow involved in Xehanort's plot! I mean, why else would he have her armor in his special room? Unless he's a creepy guy and likes to keep random people's armor... o.o

Bleh. Ignore me. >> I'm rambling.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
thanks for making this clear for people so they wont start some lame thread about xion=aqua and ven=roxas and terra=xehanort or axel ECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back