• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Questions about Aqua...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

First off, I had a question about the scene with Sora, Riku and Aqua. She met them both in Destiny Islands and explained how they are alike to Ven and Terra. In the blank points, it's been so many years later. When we watch blank points and we see how Aqua is tearing up, does that mean she remembered Sora when she said his name with Ansem the Wise?

Also, just another question...
In your mind, what do you think Aqua would do if she went to see Eraqus and Ven. Do you think she would've defeated her own master, in order to save Ven?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
For your first question I would say yeah. She probably tried to cherish and remember her time in the realm of light while in the realm of darkness. Either she remembered him, or it was just the sense of hope.

For the second one, she probably would have. Though if you asked her that herself she would say she would never. In any case, no matter what it is, if someone is about to kill your best friend, you would do something about it. Though, I have a feeling she would have tried to talk him out of it...

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I'm not sure it really matters whether Aqua realized who Sora was at that point - the important thing is she finally found a reason to hope that things might turn out okay in the end.

As for what would happen if Aqua had found Master Eraqus trying to kill Ven instead of Terra... I'm not really sure. I don't know if she could have won, considering that Terra was only able to do so by using the power of darkness, but I'm not sure if she would have thought it necessary to stay and fight,either, as long as she got Ven to safety. And I'm not sure if Master Eraqus would have reacted quite so violently to Aqua interfering, because he wouldn't suspect her of having given in to the darkness. The scene that played out would definitely have been different from what happened with Terra, in any case.

Silverslide

Well, I wouldn't say the ONLY reason he won was because of the power of darkness. The darkness was HIS he was just told not to use it by an authority figure. Thats kinda like saying Aqua only beat anyone because of the power of magic, which is true, but the magic is hers in the first place.

fantasy08

1. Yes, I always saw that scene as her crying out of pride and hope. Pride in that the little four year old she met is pretty big now, and has saved the universe more than once.Then there's the hope that she will get saved by him herself some day. Remember it wouldn't be any reason why she wouldn't remember Sora. The dark realm's time moves differently. So everyone she met would still be fresh on her mind.

2. No, I don't believe she would. Aqua is a strong stickler for the rules. So fighting ME would have been out of the question. As a matter of fact I think she would have talked him out of it, and came up with some other plan to stop MX without ME having to kill a child. Basically the whole scene, and the rest of the game, would have went very differently if Aqua was there instead of Terra.

Sora'sProtector

I believe she cried because she realized two things - she remembered Sora and how he was similar to Ven, and she figured Ven's heart must have followed the light to Sora's Heart; she was reassured that Ven was okay and there was still hope to leave the realm of darkness.

Gram

Banned
Awards
1st one: i think it was diz's story of sora giving her a sense of hope, she could've remembered sora also.

2nd: no protect ven but tahts all.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
1. I'd say so. Since the Realm of Darkness time moves much slower than our time (I'm guessing 10 years in the Realm of Light would probably be just 1 year for the Realm of Darkness) she wouldn't really forget Sora throughout the time.
2. I don't think she would've fought Eraqus... I think she would stop Eraqus and plead for him to explain himself and why he's trying to kill Ven.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
To those saying Aqua wouldn't have fought Master Eraqus... do you really think that she wouldn't have stepped up and defended herself if he'd tried to kill her to get to Ven like he did to Terra? I mean, I have a bit of trouble imagining it coming to that, but if it was between fighting Eraqus and the lives of herself and Ven... do you really think she'd refuse to fight? Her final fights in both her own story and the Final Episode show she's pretty good at setting her feelings aside when it comes to fighting the people she cares about.

Silverslide

Eraqus even said to Terra "If you won't step down, you must share the same fate" He would obviously say the same thing if it was Aqua.

God Aqua fanboys thinking she is so much above terra.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I really don't see what the big deal is. I mean it's not as if Terra technically defeated Eraqus. Ya, just weakened him. Which seems acceptable to me.

Silverslide

Well, he fought his master which seems kinda out of line. Terra says himself that Eraqus was like his father. Thats like your father trying to attack your brother with a bat or stick, would you not step in with your own?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well, he fought his master which seems kinda out of line. Terra says himself that Eraqus was like his father. Thats like your father trying to attack your brother with a bat or stick, would you not step in with your own?

When I said big deal. I didn't mean the situation. I meant the question of whether Aqua would intervene or not. If she did, it's not like anyone would really think badly of her, nor I do think people's opinion of Terra was swayed by that scene either.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

yeah i have a lil brother so this made me realize how important this thread is. I believe the situation would have went something like this:

1. Aqua deflects her masters attack with her keyblade.

2. Aqua immediatly sends Ven to another world (possibly DI)

3. Eraqus tells Aqua to stand down & asks Aqua where he sennt Ven.

4. Aqua (with keyblade still summoned) dosnt tell him anything, & instead they discuss her masters actions & they work things out

(also i cant fucking stand Aqua!!!!)

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Eraqus even said to Terra "If you won't step down, you must share the same fate" He would obviously say the same thing if it was Aqua.

God Aqua fanboys thinking she is so much above terra.

It's not that Aqua's above Terra in any way.

It's just that it seems an awful lot like the reason why Master Eraqus is so quick to believe that he needs to kill Terra is because he thinks that Terra's disobedience is proof that the darkness had taken him. If it was Aqua who had disobeyed him to protect Ven, he wouldn't have that excuse - and Aqua is generally very dutiful, so her disobedience might mean a bit more.

Silverslide

I don't think so. I think he would expect better from Aqua, being a master and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back