• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um random drawings =P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
picture.php

This quality is crap cause I took the pic on my phone...

picture.php

One i did for an assignment at school, I looked at Kairi on the front of KH2 cover to make it =/

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
The first one is really adorable... I love the chibi style... and you seem to draw it quite well.

The second one looks a little awkward... especially the necklace...
I'm not the biggest fan of the wing either.
Although I really do like the outfit on her... I think you drew the skirt and shirt quite nicely.
To be honest... for the most part the picture just looks a little awkward... changing the face a little... as well as coloring in her skin would help.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think, more or less, the lack of centering of the second is what's killing it. The wing is just way too large, in all honesty. and circular ._. otherwise, you have the right toning in the body going, so it's pretty good, all in all.

The first one is just kawaiiiii lol. the boy wouldn't happen to be Syaoran, would it?

Kiwi +

Awards
Like i said before you draw very good. :D
even though you think you don't..

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
The first pic is pretty good. the second one, well , it's ok, but, I think that the wing could be drawn better.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Your drawings are quite nice and...cute chibis on the first one. :3

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
The wings, to me, don't really make sence. The "feathers" are going in all directions, and the shading is.. weird. The fact that all the feathers are going downwards makes the wings look heavy, imo.

And congratulations on getting your chibi's to look cute. Mine always turn out freaky. xD

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um thanx Chaos... kinda hence the name.. Manga ^^;;;

since when does liking manga mean you can draw?

The chibis are disproportionate even for a chibi and her chest seems like you were trying to mix both normal and chibi and it just looks really weird. Her mouth is way too far to the side as well.

As for Ms. Angel-No-Pants, the wings just seem to be tacked on to make things a bit cooler so they look sort of awkward sitting there. I think you should fix that up for next time. Her breasts are too high up for her body I think, too. And what's up with the chain? :c

I have to say I'm LOVING the fact that it looks exactly like Kairi on the cover rather than just her pose is the same. It just looks like a trace and a recolor so it isn't looking all that original and I'm not liking it.
C'mon, girl. You can think of original poses or use references without making it look exactly the same and just taking on some different colors.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
yerh i spose on the name =/

Thankyou, I thought they looked weird too. Was my first chibi attempt so i was kind of like.... confused.

Well this wasn't really sposed to be that much thought out it was one of those projects, go-home-draw and come back next day things. The chain was awkward and I couldn't get it to sit the way I wanted so I was lazy and left it there.

As for it looking exactly like kai'z Im not so much for being original...Im not really good at drawing original stuff =/
Thanks for your comment =D

MOLD

Website
mold123.deviantart.com
Have you tried doing some lineart, bro? I'm sure those colored pictures would come out quite nicely with more define lines. Using a pen to do it is not so bad after a while once you get used to it haha. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back