• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth symbol a hint of memory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenowaX

Hey people !

I found something rather interresting that might be a hint to what the unbirths are.
As you know, many people on KHinsider have insisted on the possible fact that Unbirths a made of memories (or connected to it).

What I'm trying to tell you right now, is that the unbirth symbol (see 1.) looks a lot like a heart with the "chain of memories" cards from the CoM game (see 2.)

Look :

Birth-by-Sleep-bad-guy-symbol-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-1941461-346-393.jpg

khcomwall021024x768.jpg

See the spikey bits at the end of each?

Now this may be pure coincidence. I don't know. I don't own KH, do I?

Now you may comment on this.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Insignificant, much?

I believe the Unbirth symbol is Nomura's way of hinting a connection between the Heartless and Nobody moreso than anything else. Not even sure why you're trying to link this trivial matter to Unbirths possibly being made from memories. =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, Nomura, at least in KH, likes to use symbols to show connections. Aside from all three having a Heart, I personally don't see the resemblance between the Unbirths', and the Heartless' emblem for instance. With the Memory theme (Days, Ven in BBS, Coded being based on the journal) it adds up perfectly that the cards and this actually relate and they do look alike. The Heartless' and Nobodies' emblems weren't just similar - they were opposites and Nomura attested to as much himself when speaking about the designs in an interview once. The Unbirths are kind of the odd man out in that aspect. Theirs is a frame, not the "content".

Memories and the Heart are tightly related as well, so it makes perfect sense to me that Memories are what shapes the Heart - as is what we've seen portrayed nicely throughout the series thus far as well.

I kind of like how the cards have three "horns" while the Unbirths' Symbol has four. Looks like someone took the Cards by the edges and pulled sideways :D thus forming the Heart in the middle with the lines going over it, which makes me think of the Chains of Memory again. They don't so much cross out the Heart as in the Heartless' emblem, but much like Namine's made up Memories in CoM were said to do, they restrain the Heart.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
I kind of like how the cards have three "horns" while the Unbirths' Symbol has four. Looks like someone took the Cards by the edges and pulled sideways :D thus forming the Heart in the middle with the lines going over it, which makes me think of the Chains of Memory again. They don't so much cross out the Heart as in the Heartless' emblem, but much like Namine's made up Memories in CoM were said to do, they restrain the Heart.

you pick up on some of the coolest things Rain. of course give credit to the OP as well XD.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Seriously, Rain?

^ More related to the cards from chain of memories than the Heartless/Nobody emblem. Really?

What's connecting the two, the spikes? Sora's crown has spikes, *gasp* it must be connected to the unbirth symbol as well. C'mon now, the heart is more apparent in that symbol, as it is in the Heartless and Nobody (somewhat) emblems. To say the cards are more related baffles me. =/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hearts are everywhere. It's gotten to the point it's redundant, imo. Plus, the symbol here isn't so much a Heart as the pattern that makes it. Like I said - frame vs. content, which falls right in with the Memories vs. Heart.
Heartless = Heart
Nobodies, lack Hearts = the Heart's kind of missing in their symbol. It's converted.
Unbirths = Memories, what shapes the Heart. You get a Heart, but from the outside, not the Heart itself.

And yes. With the Heartless' and Nobodies' emblems being a Heart in some form with the +/x shape, this really does relate more to the Cards to me. the overall shape is that of two cards whose inner patterns create a Heart.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
What like locking memories away and separating the heart?

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
I already noticed this. :p
But yeah, it seems so odd for it to be just a "coincidence".

And at the bottom, it looks like two horns. Maybe hinting to Disney Castle?
...Probably not. :p
But it's a guess! :D

Ayana4418

I thought the whole "card relation" was obvious, I just didn't say anything. I had thought this too, back about 2 months ago. :D

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
*points at GA's post* precisely what I was talking about :D

Though now I'm semi obsessed with how the things in the middle remind me of windows @w@;;; which naturally makes me relate to the soul but meh.

Pffft. That reminds me of when people saw a face on mars and took that to unneccessary extremes. They look similar but I think your just putting things together that wernt meant to be put together.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pffft. That reminds me of when people saw a face on mars and took that to unneccessary extremes. They look similar but I think your just putting things together that wernt meant to be put together.

I agree about the window, but until the series finished coming out and we saw there's no relation, you can't say they weren't meant to be put together.
And again, GA's post. The similarity is far too great for it to not have been meant to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back