• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

I know there are many of these, and its probably been siad before but here it is.

We know that a heartless is a heart without a body or soul, and a nobody is a empty shell without a hearts or soul.

the key word is soul, what if unbirths are souls that have lost there body and hearts

flame if you want :closedeyes:

Anagram

Banned
Nobodies are made of a BODY and SOUl.
A body without a soul is a dead body.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I just want to get my word in.

Without the soul, no life is given to the body, thus a dead being.
Fail.

khinsiderfan

when you guys say no soul= no life..... r u being prejudice to only organization members, or are you saying that all of the nobodies in kh have souls? cuz i don't know if ur basing ur answers simply becuz the organization is more advanced nobodies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
when you guys say no soul= no life..... r u being prejudice to only organization members, or are you saying that all of the nobodies in kh have souls? cuz i don't know if ur basing ur answers simply becuz the organization is more advanced nobodies.

ALL Nobodies in KH have souls.
ALL Nobodies are made up of the body and the soul.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
To reitterate Body - Soul = dead body

What have we learned today? XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I know there are many of these, and its probably been siad before but here it is.

We know that a heartless is a heart without a body or soul, and a nobody is a empty shell without a hearts or soul.

the key word is soul, what if unbirths are souls that have lost there body and hearts

flame if you want :closedeyes:

My main issue with this is that you don't think the name, unbirth into consideration. I mean, look at heartless.. they're hearts consumed in darkness and nobodies are bodies/ souls. Both of which have their namesake in one shape or form represented by their being. Now, you could say that unbirths are creatures that are "born," but that doesn't make much sense to me, unless.. by born, they mean reborn in darkness, from a whole being or a being lacking memories. However, my little theory ( http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/115267-unbirth-theory.html ) plays n the "un" part of the name.

Anyways, I'm not saying that my theory is any better, considering that we still lack the info we need to know what they are, but if you're going to make an unbirth theory thread, at least consider the name. The namesake has been used for both previously known beings, so why stop it here? Whatever an unbirth is, it's most likely going to be related to it's namesake, not souls or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back