• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► unheard whispers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: unheard whispers [totally awesome and updated]

Umm, chapter 1-- when Sora hugged Riku and he blushed. That was epic adorable. :3

And the last chapter, where Sora was daydreaming about Riku and they were so close!! :36:

..Ahem, sorry. >_>;;

Heheh. I really liked writing those parts, too. :3

Aria

braver by the minute

Hmm, i loved the whole daydream at the dinner party, and when you described Kairi's dad. I can't help but laugh when I read it :3

Anytime when Sora or Riku blush is so cute ^_^

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hmm, i loved the whole daydream at the dinner party, and when you described Kairi's dad. I can't help but laugh when I read it :3

Anytime when Sora or Riku blush is so cute ^_^

They're adorable. I really hope this story wasn't just like JUST FUCK ALREADY.

Also, I'm really unsure if I should do a sex scene... at the very least get Riku a blowjob out of this mess. I dunno. It's always been weird to me. When I started this, the real reason why I didn't want to was that I was a virgin and it'd be really weird for me to do that...
Now it's just weird for me to do that. Eheh.

Eh. I'll figure it out. I wasn't able to work on the chapter due to real life shit going on. Sorry. But I'm splitting it up. It has gotten long and stuff so it'd just be better to have a slightly short chapter instead of a really fuckin' long one that'll be anticipated. D:

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Umm, chapter 1-- when Sora hugged Riku and he blushed. That was epic adorable. :3

And the last chapter, where Sora was daydreaming about Riku and they were so close!! :36:

..Ahem, sorry. >_>;;
same one for me too...shamisen

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I just finished chapter 4.

I'm so happy~! It's done, it's done!

I need proofreaders, though, because I really would like to avoid what happened with chapter three and I missed a lot of things...
Everything was typed up really fast so I dunno if I typed everything juuuust right. :c It's been a while.

PLEASE HELP ME ;~;

Aria

braver by the minute

yay! and I can proofread it for you!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Alright~. Aria and Rali are both proofreading. I am very happy indeed. Thinking of submitting this into that fanfiction contest but I dunno. I'd RATHER it be judged as a finished product but I really don't want to do that to the judges...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Got one proofreader done. I'll edit this when Aria's done with hers. (really anxious to get this out there...)

I apologize if things were missed.

~~~~~~

So I actually got sick a bit after finishing chapter three... But instead of saying, "Well, I guess I should relax."

I said, "MAN! I can work even more now! Friends can't evren distract me at all!" So a bit of this chapter was written while I was ill.

I'm so weird oh my god.

Disclaimer: This is where I say something witty about not owning Kingdom Hearts, its characters, and anything else like that. All I own is this story and look where that's gotten me.

Please read and review.

Enjoy these last chapters as I continue to write them. It's been awesome doing this all again. I love knowing people look forward to something I'm doing and it means so much.
So to everyone, including both fanfiction.net and KHI, every single one of you reading, everyone who's given reviews, favorited this story, watching it, everything: Thank you so much.

---------

silence.​

"W-what do you mean, Dad?" Kairi asked, trying hard to maintain a normal pitched voice. She sat back down in her chair to gather her thoughts.

"Yeah! What're you talkin' about?" Sora's father asked louder than necessary, considering the one who he was talking to was only a couple feet away from him.

Like Sora's father, the two older women were very curious. Sora, however, was perfectly fine with staying quiet. As he feared, his eyes were already speaking for him; they were full with guilt and worry. His heart was pounding and all he wanted to do was scream.

But what good would that do?

"Yes, yes. So sorry for the dramatic timing, but it still needed to come out somehow. But I have noticed something very important!" The man nodded with his statement.

There was one thing that annoyed everyone else at the table about this man: When he gets excited about news, he beats around the bush. It proved useful for his speeches and events regarding Taiyouchi, but it ended up being aggravating in other instants such as this. The round man just could never get to the point. (1)

Kairi nervously looked at Sora with a breaking fake smile. She blurted out, still looking at her friend, "What did you figure out?" The girl was too terrified to make eye contact with her father, so she attempted to hide behind Sora's large spiked hair.

The large man sat in his chair, pondering his next move. He played with the edge of his mustache, curling it between his finger and thumb. The group sat in silence as he thought. Mrs. Hanaita shifted herself to the edge of her seat to ensure she would hear the exciting news when it was let out.

Finally, after sitting quietly for what felt like an hour, he spoke.

"Well... you both seem very stressful about something. Sora's been blanking out and daydreaming like he wants to distract himself. Kairi has barely eaten anything at all since we've sat down. You two both have also not said much to all of us the whole dinner. I was a teenager once, too, you know?" He laughed a booming laugh and smiled with his nostalgia.

Juno nervously interjected, "But what is it?"

While the man went on, Sora tried to sooth his drying throat. He reached for his cold glass of untouched water and started to drink.

"Very well, I'll get to the point," the others sighed in relief, "My hypothesis, if you will, is this," he paused and glanced at everyone, stopping at his daughter, "Kairi, my beloved daughter, is pregnant."

Sora spat out the water in his mouth, hitting his father in the spray. Kairi responded with a loud, "What?!" as the other women did with shocked looks on their aging faces. Sora's father swore in surprise both to the news and getting sprayed with water.

While Sora's father dried himself off with his napkin, Mr. Hanaita held out his arms and shook his hands and said, "Now, there's no need for alarm! I could very well be wrong!"

Kairi's mouth quivered and moved to say, "You're wrong!" But nothing came from her small lips.

Mrs. Hanaita rose from her seat and walked past Sora's parents to her husband. She leaned in and whispered behind her overly ringed hand to his ear. Then, he did the same up to her lowered ear. Everyone else felt strangely uncomfortable while the unheard whispers (2) went back and forth.

The man nodded and looked to the two confused teens with a curling smile. He exclaimed, "But it seems now that I have great news for the two of you!"

"But I'm not pregnant..." Kairi managed to say. Despite her efforts, she was ignored.

Mrs. Hanaita stood erect next to her husband's chair. She calmly explained his statement with a smile, "We've been arranging these things in private for a long while now. This whole ordeal just seems like a perfect opportunity to put it into action."

The young girl tried again, a bit louder this time, "Dad, I'm not pregnant." Once again, the girl was not heard.

"Naturally, we'll try to get you two married before Kairi starts to show." Her mother smiled, creasing her wrinkled face. It looked like she believed she was doing the just thing for Sora and Kairi.

"Mom!" The girl shouted towards her mother, "I'm not pregnant!"

The boy added, "Really! It's true!"

"...What? Surely, you're joking, Kairi. Everything makes sense! You've been eating strangely for a while and just the way you two are so defensive gives it away!" Mrs. Hanaita stated.

"That's because we are—," Sora slipped purely on accident and frustration.

"Sora!" Kairi's eyes blew open as they turned to face Sora's. He looked back at her with a look of nothing else but guilt and silent apologies. She eventually forgave him and understood there was no way to get out of this mess.

"So we were right about that!" Kairi's mother happily exclaimed. Mr. Hanaita looked at his wife, probably wondering why she used the word "we" instead.

"Crap..." Sora exasperatingly breathed.

Kairi rested her face in her palm, covering her closed eyes. She quietly stated explaining everything.

"Well... we... never were dating... At least in our minds, we weren't. We're like, great friends, sure... but... we're like siblings. We aren't physically attracted to each other at all and..."

She trailed off as soon as she reached the other detail. Kairi really didn't know how to say it. The girl desperately looked to her friend to continue and to save her. He sighed and fidgeted before even opening his mouth.

"I'm... gay."

Every head in the room turned in the voice's direction. Even the cat was curious who said such a thing. All the eyes landed on Sora who was still fiddling with his thumbs as he sunk into his chair.

Sora's head seemed to be competing against his chest in a contest to see which one could hurt the boy the most before he cracked. His stomach started to compete in this contest as well, knotting up with his other insides and making him nauseated. The feeling of all the eyes just made him shiver.

But, despite all of his pain, he felt relief; the truth was finally free.

Tears began welling up and quickly streamed down his face as soon as his chin began to shake. They were flowing uncontrollably and without any hesitation, joyous for their release. Sora harshly sniffed some loose snot back into his nostrils and murmured, "I've... known for a while now..."

"Sora," his mother leaned towards her son, placing her hand on the table in a sort of caring way, "Just because you aren't attracted to Kairi, it doesn't mean that you're—."

He interrupted, "Don't try to understand it, Mom." Sora smiled and more tears streamed down and dripped off his still trembling chin. He was constantly moving his head to keep his smile up as his chin quivered and he started to cry harder. It was becoming very difficult to keep the smile he wanted to show for a long time.

Sora wanted to get out of the room but was still crying. His eyes were becoming blurred with the tears and his headache. He dizzily looked around the room for an exit of any kind.

The same elaborately decorated door from his daydream stood behind the dining room table. He stood up quickly, accidentally bumping his long legs on the chair and the table. Loud crashing of the wooden chair hitting the floor and the clanging of the porcelain hitting each other rang through everyone's ears. Everyone gasped in surprise.

Sora ignored the noise and dashed around the table to the handle.

Locked.

The brunette swore quietly and fiddled around knob to find the switch to unlock the door. Everyone watching had an urge to get up to help him but not a soul moved from their spot. He felt the eyes staring at his back. The lock clacked as he finally got it open and he turned around, still having a soft shaking smile and tears flowing down his face.

Opening the door, the cool fall air licked at Sora's warm tears, making them sting his face. His smile widened and his white teeth shined through before walking out the door and escaping.

---------

So, how was it? Was it worth the wait? I really freakin' hope so. While this is probably the shortest chapter now, this took me so long to write but I've finished it. I feel awesome right now.

I had fun writing this and it really helped me distract myself from some drama I'm going through right now. I was planning on posting by Valentines but I just got distracted with some things. Sorry about that.

I'd like to thank my sickness, my boyfriend, my proofreaders and everyone reading. Thank you so much~.

Notes:
(1) I did this mostly so I could practically drench everyone in awkward sauce. Really feel the anticipation, the sweat, etc. It also just sort of came out that way. Worked for me.

(2) DOHOHOHO~. That's the title!

Thank you for reading, please give me reviews on what you think! Even if you hated it!

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute

I'll do my proof now, sorry for the wait I had a school project to do.

Glos-Peach

"Kairi, my beloved daughter, is pregnant."
I laughed. Boy, I laughed HARD! xD

Everyone else felt strangely uncomfortable while the unheard whispers (2) went back and forth.
Dohohoho <3

"I'm... gay."
Awww! -hugs-

This chapter was awesome!! I can't point on something here; the proofread was good. But really, the chapter was amazing! Soraaaaaa :D I can't wait for more owo

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I laughed. Boy, I laughed HARD! xD

Dohohoho <3

Awww! -hugs-

This chapter was awesome!! I can't point on something here; the proofread was good. But really, the chapter was amazing! Soraaaaaa :D I can't wait for more owo

Thank you soooo muuuch~.
I'm fixing the random mistakes I missed. I really glance typed this from the draft I had. I rewrote the last portion probably 6 times... I nearly just threw my pen at the wall and said FUCK IT.

But yaaaay. Thank you for being patient. :D

Edit: Everything's fixed. I'm gonna put this up on ff.net soon. :D

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

... I forgot to put this on fanfiction.net when I said I would.
I feel like such a fuckin' jerk oh my god.

numberoneyaoifan

Haha! Well that last chapter was somethin'! Sora's gay? No surprise there. Anyway, I guess you'd like some critique on your ficcie, right? Saw some minor grammatical errors, but no big deal, I see a lot of peeps offered to proofread. As far story, I guess you could say it's a little cliche so far, but that's not really a bad thing. I actually enjoy those types of stories n_n, and I write 'em myself, lol! I really like yaoi, as in YAOI, so please don't shy away from Soriku action! I'll look forward to reading it more! By the way, I wanted to say Riku seems way too nice in this. He's really a jealous douchebag in KH, so it's kinda weird to see him all protective of Sora. Oh and I thought the parents were weird too. I mean, why would they be excited about their 16 year old being pregnant? Odd. Anywhoo, I've rambled enough, laters.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Haha! Well that last chapter was somethin'! Sora's gay? No surprise there. Anyway, I guess you'd like some critique on your ficcie, right? Saw some minor grammatical errors, but no big deal, I see a lot of peeps offered to proofread. As far story, I guess you could say it's a little cliche so far, but that's not really a bad thing. I actually enjoy those types of stories n_n, and I write 'em myself, lol! I really like yaoi, as in YAOI, so please don't shy away from Soriku action! I'll look forward to reading it more! By the way, I wanted to say Riku seems way too nice in this. He's really a jealous douchebag in KH, so it's kinda weird to see him all protective of Sora. Oh and I thought the parents were weird too. I mean, why would they be excited about their 16 year old being pregnant? Odd. Anywhoo, I've rambled enough, laters.

Yeah, I meant for them to be odd. D:

As for Riku, I really wasn't able to show that else than like, him feeling uncomfortable with Kairi and Sora together and going home. I never really had a chance to do so. This story is far from done when it comes to mistakes I've made in the done chapters. Chapter 5 is really pissing me off because I keep getting out of character and I want it to be actually interesting.

I really want this to be perfect. ;~;
Thank you so much for the critique.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So I'm a bit lazy lately for writing. I've been busy hanging out with friends, being uninspired, real life shit...
It's all at once and I haven't really felt like writing anything at all.

The rough draft is still the 3rd rewrite and... I keep getting out of character or just not liking how it is. It's driving me nuts. I'm sorry I'm taking forever but these are the final chapters... I don't want to end disappointing.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

I love your writing style,and how you put everything together. it just.. flows! That's saying something.. (Considering i dont' like this pairing. XD but good none-the-less!)

Way better than me!

And I lOvE iT.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

That was a really good story.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love your writing style,and how you put everything together. it just.. flows! That's saying something.. (Considering i dont' like this pairing. XD but good none-the-less!)

Way better than me!

And I lOvE iT.
Thank you so much. It makes me smile seeing non-Soriku fans like this. :3

That was a really good story.
Would you mind going more into detail? What did you like? What parts?

'sup guys. I've been slacking like hell and I really don't know when it'll get done. real life has got me and i barely even sign on khi let alone sit down and write. ._.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: unheard whispers [chapter 5 in progress...]

Oh man guys. OH MAN.

When I was cleaning the office I ran into the rough drafts I lost from sophmore year of high school. I'm 19 right now so... that gives you an idea of how fucking old these things are. It's for chapter 4 of this and I'm reading it and seeing some similarities and some sentences that I'm like MAN WHY DIDN'T I USE THAT.

It's pretty neat.
I MIIIIGHT work on chapter 4 again just to get my juices flowing again and whatnot after I start my crochet project. I haven't been on my laptop in a long while and I'm still scared about the scene in chapter 5.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Re: unheard whispers [chapter 5 in progress...]

Oh man guys. OH MAN.

When I was cleaning the office I ran into the rough drafts I lost from sophmore year of high school. I'm 19 right now so... that gives you an idea of how fucking old these things are. It's for chapter 4 of this and I'm reading it and seeing some similarities and some sentences that I'm like MAN WHY DIDN'T I USE THAT.

It's pretty neat.
I MIIIIGHT work on chapter 4 again just to get my juices flowing again and whatnot after I start my crochet project. I haven't been on my laptop in a long while and I'm still scared about the scene in chapter 5.
That happens to me all the time... When those rare times I clean my room, I find old fanfiction writing I did, (LOTR, CI.. crap like that XD)

And some of them, i simply throw into the trash, and rip it without reading it, but there are some where I am so enthralled with it. (normally old Legolas/arwen fics...)

XD.

"Kairi, my beloved daughter, is pregnant."
LMAO.... XD. Pregant kairi, now that would be quite a sight...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back