• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unkown War (A KH rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darckcloud

Xin coughed sending sparks everywere "Oh,sorry Xeph" Xin stared around The Hollow place as if it were nothing.It was cold so he lit a fire in his hand it soon burst sending ashes everywere "Why did i Have to getfire why not air or plant

Last edited:

stagesrobb

Occ: Sorry for the confusion Darkcloud

Robbixal sat on the top of the bell tower in tavers town and looked up as he felt a strange force enter the town. He grabbed his broom and helt it above his head, He started to raise after he was high in the air he mounted and started flying over town looking for where this force was coming from. Finally he was two people who were giving off so much energy he was almost knocked off his broom, He dicided to check them out. He flew down and landed a few feet in front of them. "Hello I'm Robbie".

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Xeph nodded and looked over at Xin and Robbie, "Nice guess." He joked whil keeping his face emotionless. (Which is what he kept it at for most of the time) Xeph then looked over at Rob, "Hello there Robbie. My name's Xeph. ANd my friend here is Xin. So what brings you to this town?" He asked.

oni Samanosuke

occ: no no Darkstabb you can join you made it just in time o and dont worry about my keyblades Samo dark side cant use it that why i have Marluxcia Sythe Samo keyblades are lost keyblades that are with his lightside dont worry about it xD

Deep dive song*

It was raining thunder was strike in the air a unknown was walking in the street holding a sythe resting in his shoulder as he was walking the unknown then stops he looks up he see's another unknown on top of a tower the unknown goes in a battel stance with the sythe he start running and jumps on two statues then start running on the building the unknown on top of the tower spreads his hand two keyblades appear the oblivion and ultima the unknown jumps with his keyblade held for battel both of them where gonna clash each other.

''give me back my body!!''

both of them clash there weapons*

the unknown then wakes up it was just a dream the unknown was sleeping sitting down near the huge bell he pick himself up ''i have to stop thinking about Samo..'' the unknown picks himself up and walks to the ege seeing the whole 2nd district he then jumps and lands on the ground and walks forward he then sense people walking in the 2nd district Samo disappears near the hotel doosr and goes inside the hotel he was now in the hallway he walks forward and enters the red room then out to the balcuny he cross his arms together.

''ever sense Diz death the surviveing member took over the ORG.

Samo wonder if the 13 element where enough to keep the ORG alive he knew new keyblade master where chosen and so was one that he remembers he goes by the name of Max but he didn't know if he was still alive Samo just shrug it off and look over the ally.

stagesrobb

"Wait you said "more like us" what do you mean by that? Wait don't answer yet! Its not safe to talk here, come back to my...." Robbie hesitated, he didn't know what to call it. He lived in a broken down part of the bell tower, it was warm and cozy but not much of a home. It was not like what he was use to, silk and fether beds, gold and diamond everywhere, no his place as sheets and a small bed, a table and some chairs. "living area. Come this way" Robbie smiled, turned and walked towards the third district. I wish we could all just fly there, he thought, aw too bad.

Occ: I'm really tired so i'm retiring for the night i'll post back in the morning

Last edited:

Darckcloud

Xin ran up towards Robbie "Hey um,Robbie can i just call you rob or R just to shorten your name"Xin asked with a smile he told Xeph to come on so we can get out of here.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina sat uptop of the Acessory Shop, wearing her Unknown cloak. She sometimes wouldn't, but only when she wanted to blend int with a crowd. It was night, so the mood felt alive to her. She could feel the presence of three people, walking into Traverse Town together. She decided to just ignore it, then continue to look around the city. She then jumped off the roof, and entered the Second District, only to see it empty as ever. The only sounds you could hear was the clattering of the rain, pounding on rooftops and window panes.

Darckcloud

"Ok im gonna try something out" Xin struck his hands into the air and fireBlazed into the night sky drying everyone and thing in his path h shut it off .He held his hand as i had been burned a little

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

Xaiie stood in the darkest part of the third district humming a tune in her head while she watched the rain pound the floor. She let out a sighed as she pushed herself from the wall she had been leaning on and walked out into the rain. I really need to find somewhere drier to stick around in. She thought as she walked into the second district and stared at the empty alley. She let out a sigh before she began to run from the third district doors to find something to stand under to shield the rain.

I only like being out in the rain when I have somewhere to go to when I’ve had my fill of being wet. She thought as she found something to stand under. I need a vacation.

oni Samanosuke

The unknown cameout of the hotel he notice another person wtaching from the top of the 2n district the unknown then looks at the fire thats blazeing in the sky ''who would want to play withfire at this time of the night'' Samo then looks back the person and realize it as a girl he smirk ''i wonder if she curious of what it is too'' Samo jump on top of the bell tower he saw a broken wood blocking a way Samo gathers dark energy from his hand and destroys the wooden enterance by strike it with his hand that hed the dark energy he then walks inside the bell tower it look more like a home then a bell tower he then sees three people.

''whats with the fire in the sky?''

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Max sat in a white chair beside Namine as she drew. "Do you think I should trust the new Org?" Max asked. Namine stopped drawing and said "I don't know. They seem like they are trying to help but, that could be a lie." Max stood up and said "Maybe I should find them and ask them myself." Namine looked at him and said "If you do then please becareful because i love you and I can't risk losing you." Max nodded and he headed out Castle Oblivion.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon was on the top of the roof of the Item Shop, in Traverse Town, where in it resides Huey, Duey, and Lewie. He decided not to visit them, but accompany those strange visitors that had come in his town. Namely, the people in the cloaks, in which people called the Unknowns. He thought they were thoughtless, despicable, souless creatures trying to act as if they were going to actually save the world.

Unexpectedly, he slipped from one of the tiles of the roof and fell right in front of the three people walking. He then had his hand tightly gripped on his Keyblade. "Sh!t, that freakin' hurt!" shouted Mageon.
"What are you guys doing here? If you have come to damage this Town, then you will have to face me, Mageon a Keyblade Weilder!" shotued Mageon at the top of his lungs.

Darckcloud

"Hmph" Xin walked over to Mageon "You really think you can stop us compared to you lint is more of a challenge,but if you pose a threat"He began to get ticked off fire rose around the gang He trapped everyone "This is my domain in here I rule in other words im god"Xin Jumped into the fire and reappeared behind Mageon he did a flame kick down his back."Oops did that burn"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Nope, even a booger can burn my back even better!" shouted Mageon, but in reality, it was burning like hell. He was trying to hold it in, and at the end, grabbed his keyblade and smacked his back, so that the keyblade pain would get to Mageon, and it wouldn't hurt him, since he's gotten used to hitting himself with the Keyblade.

"Well, anyways, since you're 'GOD' then you must be in the self-conciousness which is what I always thought GOD was," said Mageon with a laugh out loud.

oni Samanosuke

''you know you do show off to be part of the ORg much like axel''

Samo look down smirking as he saw Xin kicking the boy his arms where cross while his hood was up Samo then jumps down appearing infront of them ''i go by the name of Samanosuke i am the true god of this universe'' Samanosuke look as the was in the floor holding his keyblade.''the future is really weak...''

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Heh, no sh!t, I've been knowing that, that's why I'm trying to protect this Town, but I don't know what right from wrong, and what's wrong from right, because people I don't koow about just keep coming before you know it," said Mageon. "I'm thinking to hard aren't I, I'm confused," chuckled Mageon.

"Like I said before, I thought God was of the Self-Conciousness, and aren't you one of those Unknown-dudes I've been hearing about?" asked Mageon raising a confused eyebrow.

oni Samanosuke

''i am a unknown as well give it up your outmatch 3 to 1..

Neo heartless pop out of the ground surrounding Samo they start jumping around wait for Samo call to say get them 'give it up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back