• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unkown War (A KH rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darckcloud

Soon the fire began to cool down Xin fell to his knees "Ive never unleashed so much power in my LIfe need to rest"Xin fell to the ground thinking of what to do next when he wakes up.He soon was having dreams

Flash back****
Red= Xin
Blue=Fox

"Were am I?"
This is my domain
What who are you
Hey kid do you like fire
More than anything
Good,your the one I choose
Flash back end****

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Hey, 'almight Unknown God' did they ever tell you it's about quality not quanitity, you bozo!" shouted Mageon with a smile on his face. His eyes then looked that the fire person whom had fallen down. "Damn, to fight or, to help that fire person out? Man, I'm too nice, we have to stop fighting right now, because that one dude that put fire on my back's like down," said Mageon.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina could hear some commotion, not too far away from where she was. "Ugh....time to settle this....." She muttered quietly to herself as she raised her black hood over her head, then walked into a portal, leading her inside of the ring of fire that Xin had created. She then walked towards them, her hands crossed behind her back casually. She didn't speak at all, she just looked towards the Keyblader, then back at the rest of the group. "Come, come, now? Do we have to settle this in violence...?" She asked them with a slight smirk, but it couldn't be seen by the shadowing from the black hood on her head.

oni Samanosuke

''so he is really like axcel

Samo then looks at the unknown that just came Samo raises his hand the neo heartless run an jump in the fire the fire then turn purple it then start to disperse.

''she right we have better things to do then waste our time here''

The unknown start walking up the stairs leaveing the battel area ''im gonna go find castle oblivion if you want to come with me you can if you want to fight with a weakling then your wasteing your life'' he continue walking not looking back

Last edited:

stagesrobb

Robbie just stood back in awe, seeing that there were more then just him in this town who had powers. And there were still keybladers, And heartless! He was in sencery overload. Finally after the fight was broken up Robbie spoke up.

"I can help Xin, you all can come with me but you will have to follow on foot" Robbie said to the other unknowns. "You on the other hand" Robbie spoke coldly to the keyblader "Are not welcome in my home, so you may go about you business"

Robbie threw Xin over his shoulder and rose his broom in the air. After mounting and getting stable, he spoke to the others. "Just follow me I'll try and fly as low to the ground that is safely possible, the people in town haven't see a broom flying person yet. Get some blankets and food, he needs care"

At this point Robbie flew off slowly and hopped that Xin was going to be ok.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Damnit! Who the hell are you calling a weakling!" shouted Mageon at the top of his lungs. "You know, one of these days, I'm going to beat the crap out of you with this keyblade," said Mageon to Samo.

Darckcloud

"Okay,everyone settle down,this isnt a time to be fighting as I will say once if yo want to learn why we have these strange weird powers that are hot,lets got to Robbie's house and pretend to listen and eat all his food"Xin Ran forward grabbed Samo by the collar and dragged him back to the rest of the gang.

oni Samanosuke

embarrass me right in front of the girl aye Xin''

Samo was drag he look over his shoulder Xin then let of collar Samo just stood there quietlu with his hand being cross everyone then followed Robbie he then stops and turn around he snaps his finger Neo heartless appear infront of Mageon about 10 of them ''have fun playing..'' he then keeps walking catching up with the other unknown as they where ahead of him

Last edited:

stagesrobb

Ooc: So i guess Xin is awake now?? lol w/e I'll just pretend that I flew there alone

Robbie Landed on the platform out side the enterence to his "Home". There he waited for the rest to follow. He still couldn't belive that there were more like him. He wondered why he had more of a control of his element then the others like Xin. He turned to look at the enterence to his "Home", it looks like someone had broken in. After he rushed in and looked around it seemed someone was just trying to vandulize not burglerize. After giving everything a once over he went outside to wait for the others.

As He looked up at the sky he noticed it had a purple tint to it. Somthing bad was happening, somthing bad was happening quickly....................

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina followed behind the rest of them, then removing her hood down onto her neck. She then crossed her arms behind her back once more, then turned towards the rest of the group. It was a funny scene, actually. One of the men was dragging another by the collar, while the other had already reached to his house. She just chuckled quietly to herself, then continued onward.

oni Samanosuke

The unknown look over his shoulder he notice the girl was laughing the unknown just smiled he then look forward he wonder to himself can the past repeat itself could Xin be like axel and could the girl could be like laraxen(or how ever her name is spelled) the unknown then notice he had marluxcia scythe on his back the unknown stop could he be like Marluxcia.

''are we like a reincarnation of the past order members or am I just over thinking this

Samo turn around he he notice no one was behined him he look forward to see him lacking behined he continue walking.now he was the last one behined suddenly a weird bright energy appears infront of Samo white shirt with a nonexitence mark on it Samo eye widen It form to be Samo light side sprit.

''i want my body back''

''not gonna happen no one cares for you remember

''ill get back one way or another''

''you know i like your shirt it really suits you

''shut up...''

Samo light turn around he saw a unknown about to turn around he disappears Samo smirks he keeps walking ''im never giveing his body back''

Darckcloud

"What order are you talking about and who's Axel oh well,lets tal when we get to...Robby's....house.WHAT KINDA PERSON LIVES IN A PLACE LIKE THIS!!!!"Xin out burst seeing robby's house...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Damn, those people! I can take on these easily!" shouted Mageon. "I was a great swordsman, before becoming a keyblader! Take this!" shouted Mageon as he took one big slash, then, another so that it looked like an 'X' shaped swing.

He then put both of his hands together, wiped the small pieces of dust away, and then started to walk away, knowing that the match was over. "That was too easy, and that 'GOD' thought he was almighty. By the way, it wasn't too long when they left me, I'll go catch up and attack that Unknown from behind, or shall I confront him from the front, therefore, he can't escape!" thought Mageon.

He, then, ran up, to where the Unknown where headed, which was Robbie's house. He knew every place in Traverse Town, so he knew where it was. "Hmm, you 'god' with limited powers! Hiding behind your Neo Heartless is despicable. It was a cowardly act. I challenge you to a battle right now, you hooded 'GOD'," said Mageon emphasizing God being sarcastic when saying the words God.

oni Samanosuke

Deep dive song start to play*

"Hmm, you 'god' with limited powers! Hiding behind your Neo Heartless is despicable. It was a cowardly act. I challenge you to a battle right now, you hooded 'GOD',"!

All the unknown where about to go inside the house till they all turn around looking at the boy Samo walk forward as the unknown's still stared at the keyblademaster Xin was about to walk forward with the unknown till he raisrs his hand ''ill take care of him ill meet with you guys later'' he then grab the handle of the siythe then takes it out laying it like Marluxcia.

''the girl save your life but...you chose not to have it now you will witness my wrath''

A huge heartless symbol appears in the ground surrounding the unknown and
Mageon The unknown then raises his hand (like rikku)

''Come know the true power of darkness''

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I'm sorry, but only retards like the true power of darkness. I'm afraid, I'm not one of them!" shouted Mageon as he held out his keyblade. "Let's go!" shouted Mageon.

"This match is not to the death, but whoever becomes unconcious first!" shouted Mageon as a smirk came across his face.

stagesrobb

Robbie watched as Samo summoned a huge Heartless crest which surronded him and that ingorent keyblader. "Oh boy" Robbie thought, "here we go again."

But just as the fight started between the two, purple lightning started crashing to the ground obliteration parts of buildings starting fires. out of the rubble walked what looked like purple heartless on fire. The weather started turning for bad to worse. Just then the wind started gusting so hard and people on the streets getting blown agenst walls and through windows. Then as Robbie watched the sky he saw the clouds start to swerl.

"Guys get up here FAST!!" Robbie screamed "Theres about to be a twister!"

The torando started to head for the ground, but this wasn't a normal tornado it was one made of purple dark energy. Robbie knew this wasn't done by one of the unknowns he had just met, it was a higher power, an evil one.

"QUICKLY EVERYONE GET UP HERE!!! WE HAVE TO MAKE A BARRIER!" Robbie screamed.

oni Samanosuke

''what i..this......a heartless...why must something happen when i am alway about to fight.....''

Samo look at Mageon he put his scythe behined his back ''again fate saves you we will have our battel one day'' Samo start walking back the heartless symbol disappears they all walk in the house Samo turn around again and waves his hand 20 Neo heartless and 2 flying heartless appear around Mageon Samo then walks inside the house following all the other members.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon takes a flew slashes at the Neo Heartless. He then throws his keyblades like a boomerang, as all 20 NeoHeartless are destroyed. "Now for the little birdies that whimp sent out!" shouted Mageon as he gripped his Keyblade and used a Thunderaga.

"Damn, he really is a pain in the ass!" said Mageon to himself as he kicked in the door of Robbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back