• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unkown War (A KH rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Damn you! You Unknowns are really cowards that run away or hide behind their whimpy creatures!" shouted Mageon.

He, then, held up his keybalde when he looked at Simax.

ooc: omni_Samanosuke, what is the power of your character?

stagesrobb

"Quickly everyone get on!" robbie yelled after he got on the gummi ship, starting it up,hearing the newly fixed enguin (sp?). "I'll fly to each of you and you can jump on" robbie yelled as the gummi ship started to lift off the ground. Robbie steared the ship toward xin. "Lets make this fun!" robbie thought. So as he flew to xin he flew fast towards the keybladers back, apempting to knock him down.

Ooc: if you'll don't mind I'm gonna set the gummi ship to head to the collociem (srry sp)

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Eh, Eh, Eh, you shouldn't do that. You missed me. Don't be attempting to leave me behind," said Mageon as he quickly got onto the top of the ship and opened up another opening of it and was inside. He then closed the opening.

"Wow, this ship has a nice view of the outside, doesn't it?" said Mageon sitting cross-legged inside the ship.

Darckcloud

Xin got in the ship and kicked rob out "My turn dude"He wnet for the others and made them all jump up.He opened the hatch and made the ship fly up catching them all inside."Thank you for riding the Xin express nothing is free and we will be having a guest of honor a keyblade per son,guys??"He flew toward the sky and they enterd Hyper Space.He turned around in his seat and announced "We will Be aprouching Twilight town in 24 hours now let get to know each other!"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Xeph sat in his chair and crossed his arms. "Too bad it'll take that long.....' He said quietly at first. But then spoke up a bit, "If you insist.......My name is Xeph. There's nothing you need to know about my past, that will be of any importancet to you. But all I'll say is I've known Xin for some time now." He said with his hood concealing most of his head. (He never liked to show off his horns. Not even to Xin)

Darckcloud

"Ok,My names Xin and I have almost everything Xeph said except I like potatos and.......milk"He he sat down in his chair and waited for the others to talk.He looked at the screen and noticed what made him fly out of his seat,"Um,Xeph....I...need to...t-talk...to you...a-alone"he ran over to Xeph and halled him out of the room into the enginge room.

"Dude hes in twilight town he was spying on us while we were in traverse town.He knows we have them hes gonna cause it again we have to change course ow or else well have to run for our lives again...he cannot find us again we cant take him remember what he did to Max"he soon began to cripple in fear,Remembering what he did to max

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina sat there frustratedly, watching them talk about themselves. She shook her head, placing her palm onto her forehead; for she was fed-up from all of this ignorance and childish things. She didn't feel like walking around with a group all the time, because she was somewhat of a loner. 'This is a waste of time......we should be there by now....' She could've just used a portal into the town, but she just decided to tag along instead.

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack tried to get his footing again after Xin dragged him off. He was going to say something........but didn't.

Once Xin explained what was up, Xeph said, "Yeah, I remember." He said thinking back. "We won't let that happen again though. We just have to get strong enough to at least put a defense against him."

Darckcloud

"........wow,you know your plan is like trying to find god...if he exsist"XIN BEGAN TO HEAT UP.He sooon began to flame up in fire his eyes were now turning red hothe then made fire gloves and attacked the wall."Whatever were going to twilight town and find out what to do next"He went back to the control room and sat down and put the ship into hyper space sending everything flying when he approached twilight town he rested the ship next to the mansion."Well were here"

Ps.This is where we meet our main villan Zaix if you fight him in twilight town yo get your but kicked no matter what you cant scratch him in this part of the rp when we fight him we lose

Legato2471

-waiting outside the ship as the door opens-

Xin : What happened to you?

Crucifix : I met another... I'm not sure who or what he is. He is seemingly fearless, I couldn't see into his heart or soul. I must return at once to research this one, perhaps he on the keybladers side, or maybe he has no alliances. I highly recommend you not fight him. We stand no chance as we are now

Last edited:

Darckcloud

OCC: Ah well, I'll post again since no one else is.

IC: Xin didn't care about their odds at the moment. "Ah forget it. If he's that much of a threat, we'll beat him." He said with a slight grin as he walked out of the ship and towards the mansion doors.

"Coming guys?" He asked before leaving everyone behind.

Legato2471

Crucifix : "Xin if you decide to fight, I have no choice but to stay and watch for observation purposes, I must learn more about him."

Xin : "Sounds like you aren't too confident in my abilities to fight. I'll prove you wrong, your little research will stop here."

Crucifix : "Do what you will, the only thing I'm sure of is that you'll know to stop before he kills you."

Darckcloud

Xin punched in face and bonked him on the head no stop
"I will no how to stop when I see him,so shutup before I get serious!"
Xin increased his speed of the bonking and reached behind him and grabbed Xeph shirt and began to hit him with Xeph
"Take...that...you...nerd!"

Legato2471

Crucifix shut his eyes and began to concentrate on Xin, and threw him back with his mind.

Curcifix : "Control yourself. If you want to fight him go ahead, but brawn doesn't always beat brains."

Dusting himself off and helping Xeph to his feet Crucifix created a portal and vanished again.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Nothin' much. We've just arrived at the old Mansion, in Twilight Town. And are heaind in, dispite the warning we got from a POWERFUL enemy inside.

IC: Xeph stepped off the ship and followed Xin. "I'll come. I'd like to see if this person, is just a big talker, or false rumour." He said calmly as he headed for the front door.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Hmm, Powerful enemy, schomowerful enemy, I think we can defeat this person or thing, but hey, I haven't battled this person yet. It'll be a great challenge," said Mageon with a smile cracking his knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back