• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Untold Truths (sign up and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74488

Lol and then lil Kireii will just be standing there with her birdy going. Should I help? Nah....

Neglect

Good lord, I should post. And it's been fine, despite the lack of effort in most of the posts.

Stark

Bronze Member
Yeah I should post as well. but as Neglect said the lack of effort in the post turns me off.

Stark

Bronze Member
Ok cool I read it, but still can i get a brief summary of whats going on. From what I see, Nathenial, Damian, and someone else is fighting, even though the other person and Nathenial are on the same side?

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
okay so far Alice and Reave are fighting just because reave wants to kill her.
Damian and Nathaniel have just flown out the window of the building and Nathaniel got hit with a car and Damian is trying to use his stigma on nathaniels ribs cause they are broken.
Kireii has just sent out a bird to check on damian to make sure he is okay.
and Von is sitting in the top floor of the building wondering where Damian And Nathaniel have gone.

Ps.von was trying to help Nathaniel but Damian convinced Nathaniel To fight him alone.

Is that enough of a summary

Stark

Bronze Member
Thank you, i think i understand the basis of whats going on now. Posting soon.

Neglect

says a person who hasnt posted :)

Yet that holds no relevancy to the quality of my posts. Anyhow, I suppose I'll post. I signed up, so it'd be unjust to drop out. You'll have to excuse my negligence, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back