• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Untold Truths (sign up and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74488

Re: Untold Truths (sign up and OCC)

Make sure you don't take to long; from other roleplays I have noticed I and other members become less wrapped around our character...

D

Deleted member 74488

Sure. I'll invite some of the Commision members i'm close to...sigh...

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter

Cool, i'm hoping the show gets on the road soon. :) I'm curious how this will all unfold.

D

Deleted member 74488

Sigh is just represent my mood xD Do not fear...

Nah, its a classic yet good plot. It should work out well...

Von83194

Awards

plus im kinda glade some chicks came,cuse it was starin to look like a sausage fest,lol

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter

LOL!

Don't worry the ladies have come to the rescue!

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Will edit history once I get the chance. ;] Other than that, I finally got off my lazy ass and put this up.

Template

Name: Joshua Ends

Side: Mercenary

Appearance:
nerdofthedoves.jpg

Weapons: Joshua wields a silver sword-staff which is similiar in design to a sword-cane. It can be used for both blunt and slash damage.The top of the staff which is also the handle of the sword is a jagged circle with a blue ribbon around the handle. Other than that, he also uses a sawed-off shotgun.

Stigma: Air Distortion - His stigma involves controlling the air around him. Turning them into wind blades, vacuums, etc.

Backfire: He has little to no control over his stigma. Just a small emotional outburst is enough to wreak havoc.

Personality: Quiet and apathetic. He doesnt really care what happens going by the philosophy of "Que Sera Sera". He only looks out for himself. His new life as a mercenary heavily influences this. He doesnt care which side wins as long as he still lives. He despises traitors and the like.

History:Joshua has a rather bad history. It's best left unsaid that he doesnt want to indulge anyone in it.

Von83194

Awards

yea,ur probably gonna have to change the history,but other that that i think they'll accept u

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net

okay I'm back.. had to stay in a hotel for a few days. sucked but I'm back so thats good.

I say we should start this soon. How about ..... Tomorrow?

Stark

Bronze Member
Name: Travis Rose

Side: Resistance

Appearance:
untitled.jpg

Weapons: A average sized Rapier with a spiral hilt. The blade itself shines a bright light when it makes contact with anything.

Stigma: Bolt: Able to manipulate electricity

Backfire: Using Bolt more the 10 times before an hour rest causes paralyzation of one body part. The spot varies from time to time. Also with further use of Bolt anything Travis touches gets a mild shock.

Personality:Travis is a laid back ordinary teenager. Most of the time he seems like he is just daydreaming, but in actuality he is paying close attention to his surroundings. Only setback of Travis personality is the blood lust he gets when he gets angry. A sudden urge to kill something around him envelopes his persona and he can be seen as a totally different person.

History: Travis is a child of the Resistance and grew up learning the basic idea's of the Resistance as well as growing a deep hatred for the Organization. This hatred caused Travis to excel at fighting and join the Resistance force. When he heard that a attack against an Organization lab was about to commence he pleaded to the leaders to let him destroy the lab. However, the lab had already been destroyed, but they assigned Travis specifically to search and investigate the area the lab once stood. This mission would lead to Travis developing a power which the Organization refers to as Stigma. Even though this power would be beneficial to him it also prevented him from doing things. This power which, no one in the Resistance knew how to cure could soon be the downfall of Travis. With this idea in mind, Travis set out to destroy the Organization and anyone who stood in his way to hopefully find a cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back