• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Usagi Drop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
An absolutly amazing manga/anime about 30 year old Daikichi, who returns to his grandfathers home after he learns of his passing & to his & his family members surprise grandpa left behind an illegitimate child (grandad was 78 when he died, good job old man!) six year old Rin. Most of the family treat her coldly & probably would have thrown her in a group if it wasnt or kind hearted Daikichi who adopts her & the manga is simply about the 2 of them living together.

You can say that the manga is divided into 3 parts (the author is currently working on part 3)

Usagi Drop Manga - Read Usagi Drop Online For Free ch 1-56

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I absolutely adore the anime so far but not looking forward to its end due to what I've heard about the manga's direction Daikichi and Rin getting married? Here I was hoping for a touching series about being a father and they timeskip to them getting married?

Makes me hope for an original ending for the anime.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Did not read the manga, but this is one of my favorite animes. Watching Daikichi try to learn to be a single parent can be both hilarious and heart warming.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I absolutely adore the anime so far but not looking forward to its end due to what I've heard about the manga's direction Daikichi and Rin getting married? Here I was hoping for a touching series about being a father and they timeskip to them getting married?

You know i kinda felt the same way too, but by the time i got too the last chapter i was able to understand Rins feelings, & the mangaka is still working on the final part, so things may change but i highly doubt it :/ If the anime holds true to the current direction of the manga, then i imagine alot of ppl are gonna be but sore.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, Rin likes Daikichi and Daikichi likes Rin as well but he sorta still has parental feelings but they work past it and aughhhhh. It was the one direction I wasn't expecting and was really sad about. That is why I hope for the same thing you hope for.

I could understand Rin's feelings in a way, but at the same time I had grown attached to their familial relationship so it was a pretty big shocker.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'm just going to have to read the whole manga once the anime is over so that I know what people are so mad about :3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think I might do the same. Honestly, I'm happy with the anime so far. I'm wondering how far it will go though, seeing as I've noticed the novels seem to cover Rin's life through to/during high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back