• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VANITAS' FACE FROM THE CREDITS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djam2410

But they are still separate people - Roxas is like a rebirth of Ven, but Ventus still exists as his own person. Same with Vanitas - he used to be one in the same as Ven, but they seperated and reunited.

Still five.

if you count is as that, then six cuz of namine

Mitchman

Technically right now only 3 exist. Sora, Xion and Roxas. Vanitas got wiped out, Roxas is really a reborn of Ven, and Xion is something which I can't explain. I think. Right"?

namine_ftw

I am so sick and tired of all these versions of Sora running around :/ Honestly, it's beyond ridiculous. Watch as another one shows up in KH3.

gosox333

Technically right now only 3 exist. Sora, Xion and Roxas. Vanitas got wiped out, Roxas is really a reborn of Ven, and Xion is something which I can't explain. I think. Right"?

Vanitas isn't wiped out. He remains inside of Ven.

I think.....

Mitchman

Vanitas isn't wiped out. He remains inside of Ven.

I think.....
Nope, got destroyed from the looks of it. Its kinda obvious I think, as Ven's awakening glass changes into one with Vanitas, gets destroyed, and then rematerializes without Ven. Also the Vanitas part of his heart is gone which means, no Vanitas.

forget-me-not

Dogwut

HOLY CRAP

so, what happens to vanitas? and why is there a picture of ventus w/ yellow eyes dressed up in vanitas's clothing

AND WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE SORA???

so confused...

V

Ventus of Wind

Picture%205.png

Kentsu13

omg maybe van wil lreturn in kh3 and sora will have to fight it lol itll be so cool/weird at the same time

Masamune-Kakashi

OK every on doing the Sora count, from what I have read There is one.

Everyone else is a part of Sora. Ven was made from a piece of Soras heart by Xehanort and in turn he made Vanitas from that darkness. Roxas is Soras Nobody, Xion is his memories, and if I'm correct IDK if i remember correctly but Namine is another Piece of Soras Heart.

Van and Ven go back together and then rejoin Sora at the end of BBS, Xion Merges With Roxas who then returns to Sora in the Begining of KH2 and Namine...... IDK She was a weird one.

Disclaimer: This is Based from what I read on Wikipedia.Org so I won't claim it to be 100 percent correct but I thought I would put it out there. If you want go look it up yourself.

Second note there was a Keyblade count going at one point on another thread and I think this puts Soras Keyblades at ...5

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura and his "Sora is the kid I always wanted to be"

So...he always wanted to have multiple people share his body?

So far, there's Vanitas, Ventus, Sora, Roxas, Xion inside of Sora, and Namine and Data Sora outside. That's 7. Nomura, 7 better be enough to satisfy you, because this is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back