• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Terra122

i think kh3 would be like sora (somehow) remembers about VAT and trys to go find them

VEN TERRA AQUA for the newbies

Last edited:

Awkward Squid

dude what's VAT?

Ven, Aqua, and Terra.

It'd be nice to see TAV in any other future games (excluding BBS) However it doesn't seem it'd be much of a plot? It's more likely we'll see Xehanort again some time in the future, but TAV I'm not so sure about.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lol, the first time I read this, I thought "Why would Sora remember a random container?"

Then I read it again.

Epic fail.

TAV is easier for my tiny brain to understand XD

Chad92

That's probably not gonna happen in KH3.The only way TAV would still be alive is if they made it and were in hiding this whole time.Which would be pretty stupid.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That's probably not gonna happen in KH3.The only way TAV would still be alive is if they made it and were in hiding this whole time.Which would be pretty stupid.

Its possible there left in some sort of stasis like the POH's personally we can almost guarantee a return of TAV especially since they have such a major impact of the plot.

Flickr

hmm...I think Terra is actually LS (just my opinion) I think Ven is asleep in the room and awakening and I have NO earthly idea about Aqua.... (note: In KH2 Final Mix, Xigbar says "people with the blades of key showed up. After they were gone a boy with no memories showed up in Radiant gardens) so that makes me wonder if they really are gone forever. :/

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The question that came to mind is how is Sora going to remember them exactly?

V

V-e-x-e-n

We know that Riku meets Terra because it's in the new trailer, so maybe Sora does too! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back