• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

\~/*Ven Fanclub*\~/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoEevee

I approve; that was the right choice. xD
Picture?

In a while, he's asleep right now. x3

I almost want to make a comic out of this... like, Ven holding puppy-Ven and Vanitas jokes about how he hasn't had a "puppy smoothie" in a while, prompting Ven to throw his Keyblade at Vani to defend his new little buddy.

Cut to Ven coming home from school the next day... and he finds Vanitas sipping a smoothie. Fill in the blank yourself. >w>;;;

(I'm a complete monster)

Key

Exile
Awards
In a while, he's asleep right now. x3

I almost want to make a comic out of this... like, Ven holding puppy-Ven and Vanitas jokes about how he hasn't had a "puppy smoothie" in a while, prompting Ven to throw his Keyblade at Vani to defend his new little buddy.

Cut to Ven coming home from school the next day... and he finds Vanitas sipping a smoothie. Fill in the blank yourself. >w>;;;

(I'm a complete monster)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NUU!

But i DO want a picture of this puppy. o.o

khlover7

I might return
^
So I decide to look into the Ven fanclub to check it out and that image is the first thing I see. AW YEAH. The picture alone has me debating whether to join. <.<

Oh joy!

Ventus_skip_by_shuzzy.png

I'VE SEEN THAT PICTURE WITH VANILLE AND FANG FROM FF13. /caplock
XD
Thank you~!

I've seen those too!~

and for the Terra/Ven fans
KHBBS__Oh_so_white__by_Shunpuu.png

NeoEevee

AGGGGH LATE PICTURES ARE LATE but here's Puppy!Ven.

Take note that the black and white one is called Demyx. The grey speckly one is Ven. :D

http://shootingstarneo.deviantart.com/art/Naptime-193362782?q=gallery%3Ashootingstarneo&qo=1
Sleeping Again by ~ShootingStarNeo on deviantART
Bunny Ears? by ~ShootingStarNeo on deviantART
In My Arms by ~ShootingStarNeo on deviantART
I Make a Good Pillow by ~ShootingStarNeo on deviantART

These photos are a few weeks old now, so they've grown a little and they're even cuter now. x3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Take note that the black and white one is called Demyx. The grey speckly one is Ven. :D

http://shootingstarneo.deviantart.com/art/Naptime-193362782?q=gallery%3Ashootingstarneo&qo=1

These photos are a few weeks old now, so they've grown a little and they're even cuter now. x3

-explodes from the cute-

Th-they're too adorable <3

terraisawesome12

They're cute. Those puppies have a sort of childhood innocence within, like the real Ven and Demyx.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. ;________________;
Omg, I would be holding those little guys all of the time. <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
YESSSS. They're very hard to put down. OH and Ven has these adorable big blue eyes~

Neo, you're making me want to stalk you, sneak into your house, and kidnap Ven. D:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
YESSSS. They're very hard to put down. OH and Ven has these adorable big blue eyes~
Sosososososo cute. :3 My dog when she was a puppy (her name is Evee bahah), she had huge green eyes.
PUPPIES ARE SO CUTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back