• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven on DI and the black coated dude.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Maybe he feels bad for freezing him(?)

More like taking care of him

We do see a connection with MX and Ven
Them coming out of CO together
Ven forgetting who MX is but MX remembers him
MX teeling Ven "how's ventus"

Sorakun12

It's most likely MX, but it could be Terra if he became Xehanort.

Also, anyone can get a cloak like that. You obtain them from the CoD.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
It's most likely MX, but it could be Terra if he became Xehanort.

Also, anyone can get a cloak like that. You obtain them from the CoD.
i dont agree. how did xehanort ended up in DI when he was almost dead? then ended up in RG???? XD

A

Azrael

Yeah I just edited the picture a bit and made it bigger so you guys can see, obviously not much going on here but you can see a face... sort of... does it confirm there is a person there? But the org didn't exist back then at least when Ven was alive(?) so I don't see how there could be a cloak for that.

It looks like Master Xehanort though it could be Ansem SoD.

JackabeePARAMORE

One would assume. This is kinda off topic, but did anybody stop to think, "Where the hell is ansem the wise during all of this"?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I doubt that the cloaked figure is a Disney character; most important antoganists in KH are characters that are not Disney-related. I'll go with MX or Ansem the Wise. I don't remember AtW being so hunched over and creepy though.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
OKAY SO IF THAT FIGURE IS REALLY ANSEM THE WISE WOULDNT THAT MAKE VEN XEHANORT? Y.Y I mean he COULD BE THERE DYING SAYING... XEHANORT XEHANORT XEHANORT AND THEN HE NAMED HIM XEHANORT XDD I KNOW HE CANT BE XEHANORT BECUZ ROXAS LOOKS LIKE HIM AND STUFF BUT IF HE IS XEHANORT THEN THAT WOULD GIVE IENZO SOMETIME TO GROW UP XDD!

also XEHANORT = NO HEART AND VEN HAS NO HEART XD BUT IT LOKS MORE PROBABLY TO THE FIGURE TO BE XEHANORT

JackabeePARAMORE

I doubt that the cloaked figure is a Disney character; most important antoganists in KH are characters that are not Disney-related. I'll go with MX or Ansem the Wise. I don't remember AtW being so hunched over and creepy though.
I agree with Ansem The Wise or MX. But then does that mean (if it is Ansem the wise) that Ansem the Wise started the Org.??

State

Awards
Its between MX or that guy that couldn't be seen alongside unmasked Vanitas, considering that the man beside him isn't MX.

Kleith

I don't see Ansem and Mickey meeting Terra and Ven and don't remember a shit about them when they saw Xemnas and Roxas... I think, like Xion Sora and all, their "memories" have been ERASED. No trace of them in the memories of others.

Then for MX, it makes sense. He does say that Vanitas has disturbed the balance and that it went too far.

Since Vanitas is voiced by "Sora", we can assume there is a purpose. Maybe Sora is the "light" for that balance, Vanitas is the dark side and Sora is light.

That gives a reason for MX to go there. Maybe Ven was the first "pure hero" able to restore the balance, but because of Terra maybe (sacrifice) he lost his heart.

So MX found a new host, who had a strong heart too, and allowed Ven to live through him, thus making the perfect light hero...

JackabeePARAMORE

I'm pretty sure that was MX. I think the only reason they didn't show his face in that scene is because they didn't want to show Vanitas' face too. But I may be wrong.

State

Awards
I'm pretty sure that was MX. I think the only reason they didn't show his face in that scene is because they didn't want to show Vanitas' face too. But I may be wrong.

Yes, you are wrong since they could have used a different approach, like have Vanitas mask on, or make him hide in the shadows.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I've got three guesses: Master Xehanort (based on the hunching over), Vanitas (just this feeling I have), or Terra as he becomes Xehanort and loses himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back