• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven-Sora Conection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod_Soul

Website
www.myspace.com
ok this is just a thought but
in the first secret ending we see ven pick up the WtD keyblade, and in the second video its gone, i think tis just symbolism to show connections
but in the second video he has his chainless keyblade in his left hand holding it almost backwards
well after playing through kh2 i noticed that sora in the final battle took WtD with his left hand holding it upside down and going after xemnas so gracfully with his left hand
this is only a thought so please no flaming

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Personally, I really don't see how that makes Ven connect to Sora? If anyone, Terra is more related because he picked up the KK. WtD is Riku's blade, not Sora's. Also, I think the only real connection that we have with Sora and Ven is that they have similar name meanings, and Ven and Roxas are identical. Other than that, WtD doesn't show any real connection to Sora.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Personally, I really don't see how that makes Ven connect to Sora? If anyone, Terra is more related because he picked up the KK. WtD is Riku's blade, not Sora's. Also, I think the only real connection that we have with Sora and Ven is that they have similar name meanings, and Ven and Roxas are identical. Other than that, WtD doesn't show any real connection to Sora.

Did you notice who Ven Looks like?

Yup you guessed it. ROXAS!!!!

So there is definitely a connection between Ven and Roxas.

We already know that Roxas is the nobody of Sora. By logic we can deduce therefore that there is a connection between Ven and Sora.(albeit indrectly so far). now chances are if that is the only form of connection given. then we can assume that Nomura will explain further connections.

I think that sora may have gotten WTD if Riku had ended up with the KK (based only on me thinking I coudl be wrong though)

Ybotx

Well Nomura said that the three warriors have a connection to someone in the game. it doesnt mean it HAS to be Sora, Riku, or Kairi. I think that Ven does have a connection to Roxas, thus Roxas looking like Ven. But then again, He could just be trying to F our dope up... Again...

Alpha_Sonix

Did you notice who Ven Looks like?

Yup you guessed it. ROXAS!!!!

So there is definitely a connection between Ven and Roxas.

We already know that Roxas is the nobody of Sora. By logic we can deduce therefore that there is a connection between Ven and Sora.(albeit indrectly so far). now chances are if that is the only form of connection given. then we can assume that Nomura will explain further connections.

I think that sora may have gotten WTD if Riku had ended up with the KK (based only on me thinking I coudl be wrong though)

Could you really picture Sora turning to the Dark Side?

Ybotx

I agree with him. If Riku was meant to get the Kingdom Key then most likely Sora woulda gotten the Way To Dawn if he turned into a Keyblade Bearer. And The Way To Dawn is not dark. Its the twilight keyblade. And Sora could possibly have turned to the darkside for a while if he didnt have the Keydom Key.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ha!In a parallel universe Sora would've been possed by Ansem no Riku..Lol.

And ect. about riku/sora.

[√]Genuflect
Uh, WtD is a keyblade of twilight.
You can just go your on way to get this keyblade.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com

No, Sora would NOT have gotten WtD. WtD is a special keyblade that Riku got, it is something that he got shortly after CoM, when he turned to Dawn instead of going back to darkness. Sora wouldn't get it, just like he couldn't get that gaybutt keyblade that Kairi got from Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back