• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i know that the secret trailer in KH2 was completely canon but he has a point with the Way to Dawn because if it was to show connections how come Ven picked up Riku's keyblade and not Sora's also why did Terra pick up Sora's

It makes very much sense, considering that Terra had some sort of role in Riku being the KK's original choice.

As for the WtD, maybe Ven is connected to Twilight or Riku in some way we don't know yet. Or the keyblades just show that they're the trio of keyblade wielders in the past, not necessarily that they're connected to the people who had those specific keyblades. Who knows.

Think about it. Why would they be real? They just vanish into thin air in the next video. :/ That and it's a concept video, it's not bound to be completely canon.

Last edited:

Axelfan008

Okay.

Um...Me telling you your wrong, its just something your going to get use to, its what you make of it that counts.

Prove me wrong, i don't care.

Correct.

Heres where your wrong the heart contains memories and gives a person emotions.

Which your not.

what does that mean?

Nobodies are the body and soul. Nobodies dont have emotions because they dont have hearts.

Again roxas is sora's body and soul. All nobodies have body and souls.

This all depends on whether Roxas is a nobody at all. Diz calls him a special nobody, maybe he didn't know what he is.

It still shows connection to the current wielders even so how can the way to dawn be in bbs when rikus soul eater changed into it.

Maybe the Soul Eater is modeled after the way to the Dawn. It is the true keyblade because it is one of the Only three that have keychains.

No not all body and souls become nobodies.

Very true.

During CoM and until KH 2 he was solely a heart.

I didn't realize that.

Namine is not techinally a nobody because she doesnt have a body and soul.

What is Namine then?

Any questions???

Pardon this one, I don't know how to individually quote yet.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
Ven is actually Roxas, but he lost that part of his memory when his hart was placed into Sora's. Roxas has emotions because he is part of Sora, and he has one half of Sora's heart. I guess the Organization didn't show any emotions because they're convinced they don't have any. They don't exactly have a part of a heart from they're original selves.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Prove me wrong, i don't care.
"shrug"

what does that mean?
Your not right.

This all depends on whether Roxas is a nobody at all. Diz calls him a special nobody, maybe he didn't know what he is.
Um...Whats the point of him fusing with sora becoming whole, him being abled to wield the kingdom key,him being composed of soras body and soul when sora turned into a heartless,joined the organization, him being needed for sora to awaken and last riku calling roxas his nobody.

Maybe the Soul Eater is modeled after the way to the Dawn. It is the true keyblade because it is one of the Only three that have keychains.
The soul eater changed into the way to dawn. The keyblade were their to show symbolism thats why they disappear in the next scene.

I didn't realize that.
Now you know

What is Namine then?
Diz didnt know.
Keybladelegacy said:
Any questions???
Once agan any questions???

Pardon this one, I don't know how to individually quote yet.
More work for me then. joking.

1. At the end of a quote highlight this [/quote]
  2. cut it by right clicking
  3. then paste it at the end of a sentence or paragraph.
  4. Then quote the rest by highlighting sentences
  5. and clicking this icon
    1235977978.gif
Ven is actually Roxas,
No their completely two different beings.

but he lost that part of his memory when his hart was placed into Sora's.
Kairi didnt lose her memories.

Roxas has emotions because he is part of Sora, and he has one half of Sora's heart.
I can kinda agree with that.

I guess the Orginiation didn't show any emotions because they're convined they don't have any. They don't exactly have a part of a heart from they're original selves.
They dont have hearts at all stated in the game multiple times.

Axelfan008

nomura's word is law, and get me that interveiw, I havn't seen it yet. However, explain why Roxas and Ven look alike, and are played by the same voice actor.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
nomura's word is law, and get me that interveiw, I havn't seen it yet.

I guess your pointing this at KBL. I see you havent quoted me yet on your theory. I pretty sure nomura said it.
However, explain why Roxas and Ven look alike, and are played by the same voice actor.
Nomura: Yes, it is the same actor. Therefore the player will only look at Ven as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2.
Does this quote explain it, ya i read alot of nomuras quotes.
However, is Roxas and Ven really the same character? Moreover, what's the mystery for the existence of Ven, and Roxas?
TN: These are keys that can be fully understandable, when playing KH:BBS. You will be able to seperate Ven from Roxas with ease, I will hint though by connecting the Story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.
Looky here...Still dont believe look at this.

Happy Chap said:
Obviously there not the same- one is sora's nobody and the other is a separate character, that may have something to do with sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back