• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelfan008

Okay, I have a theory about Ven and the Title Birth by Sleep. Here goes...

Ven is slowly losing his Heart. In one of the Trailers, he askes someone to "Erase him". But, instead of erasing him, they take his heart and place it in the body of the boy he chose to wield his Keyblade (Way to the Dawn) and "Goes to sleep, and becomes reborn. So, when Sora becomes a heartless, Vens Body doesn't have a container, and becomes Roxas. This is why he has emotions without a heart, because he is a soul.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
WtD can't really be called Ven's keyblade at this point. Most llikely, he never actually had it in his possession and it wasn't created until KH2. I suppose it might have existed back then in some shape or form, but I'm still not particularly inclined to believe Ven ever had it.

Furthermore, we don't have any evidence at this point to suggest that Ven ever chose Sora to wield anything.

Papou

I think all nobodies have souls, or they would just be rotting corpses.

And ditto what Chevalier Sombre said. Plus, we don't even know that Ven chose Sora to be a wielder.

Axelfan008

No, by Vens Keyblade I meant the Way to the Dawn, because from the Secret trailer, that's the one he picked, and if Riku was supposed to get the Kingdom Key, then Sora was supposed to get Riku's, and Ven picked that one. Also, Nobody's do have souls, but you need a Heart to feel emotions. If Roxas was a soul, he could feel emotion with out a heart, because he was emotion. (read the Secret Ansem Reports)

Papou

No, by Vens Keyblade I meant the Way to the Dawn, because from the Secret trailer, that's the one he picked, and if Riku was supposed to get the Kingdom Key, then Sora was supposed to get Riku's, and Ven picked that one. Also, Nobody's do have souls, but you need a Heart to feel emotions. If Roxas was a soul, he could feel emotion with out a heart, because he was emotion. (read the Secret Ansem Reports)

Sunset Horizions (secret trailer) isn't completely canon. It was mainly to show connections between TAV and the present wielders. You'll notice that in the other trailer, TAV each only fight with one keyblade.

Didn't quite get that last part. You're saying that Roxas is only a soul, therefore he can feel feel emotion without a heart? I don't understand.

There's also a video where Axel says to Roxas, "You have a heart, don't you?". Could Roxas possibly have taken Ven's heart with him?

EDIT: You'll also make sure you don't double-post; you can just hit "EDIT" on your post if you're the last poster in the thread.

Happy Chap

I don't mind the idea of ven choosing sora somehow. it would match up with vens keyblade looking remarkably like the kingdom key, kinda like how soul eater and way to dawn do.

devastater147

Sunset Horizions (secret trailer) isn't completely canon. It was mainly to show connections between TAV and the present wielders. You'll notice that in the other trailer, TAV each only fight with one keyblade.

Didn't quite get that last part. You're saying that Roxas is only a soul, therefore he can feel feel emotion without a heart? I don't understand.

There's also a video where Axel says to Roxas, "You have a heart, don't you?". Could Roxas possibly have taken Ven's heart with him?

EDIT: You'll also make sure you don't double-post; you can just hit "EDIT" on your post if you're the last poster in the thread.

I think nobodies can feel emotions. But it takes much more to arouse said emotion. My reasoning behind this is based on what Vexen says to Sora in COM he says something about sora seeing twilight town before that the otherside of his heart has been here." But that would mean the game contridicts itself by saying nobodies are body and soul when indicated by Vexen that nobodies are indeed a small fraction of the heart or possess a small piece of a heart. That and in RE:COM of memories the scene with axel where he's alone is weird he's says something about ohh I do feel it. I don't remeber exact lines but I find nobodies confusing now on what they truly are.

toon_roxas99

Rather nobodies have or only remember what it's like to have emotions is debatable
But they do react to that "emotion"...

As for Ven I thought he's losing his memories, i don't know...

devastater147

that's true it is debateble it could of meant that Roxas is a little more special than we thought or there are special kinds of nobodies, I just know that those qutoes are significant to them. they will probably resloved in days or KH3

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i guess since sora is the key blade weilder and his heart is pure ,and like an uber heart, that his nobody is different and has somesort of heart-like part f him that allows him to weild the key blade himself

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Continue...

Ven is slowly losing his Heart. In one of the Trailers, he askes someone to "Erase him". But, instead of erasing him, they take his heart and place it in the body of the boy he chose to wield his Keyblade (Way to the Dawn)

Lets slow down. Ok why would they put vens heart in some boy he doesnt know, next Ven doesnt wield the Way to Dawn.

and "Goes to sleep, and becomes reborn. So, when Sora becomes a heartless, Vens Body doesn't have a container, and becomes Roxas. This is why he has emotions without a heart, because he is a soul.
No roxas is soras body and soul no vens. No he is not a soul.

Please Dont Double Post.

No, by Vens Keyblade I meant the Way to the Dawn, because from the Secret trailer, that's the one he picked, and if Riku was supposed to get the Kingdom Key, then Sora was supposed to get Riku's, and Ven picked that one.
Your confused.
That trailer showed a connection with Ven,Aqua, and Terra to Sora, Riku, and Mickey.

Also, Nobody's do have souls, but you need a Heart to feel emotions.
Nobodies have body and souls. They dont have hearts.

If Roxas was a soul, he could feel emotion with out a heart,
All nobodies have souls and a body.
because he was emotion. (read the Secret Ansem Reports)
Hes said to have emotions.

Also, sorry, I didn't know you knew I was talking about the Way to the Dawn.

Axelfan008

First off, SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST! cut me some slack, I only joined yesterday. Second, where do you get your info? I get mine from the Secret Ansem Reports. It says that the three components for a person is a Heart, A soul, and a Body. A Body can't feel emotion without a Heart, and a soul is emotion. So, if i'm right and Roxas is actually Ven's soul, and not sora's body without a heart, then he would feel emotion because he IS emotion. This would explain why he affected everyone around him, like axel, and made them feel "emotion", even when they couldn't. It would also explain why he didn't dissapear when Sora turned back into a human. Please don't say i'm wrong without giving me proof that i am. The Secret trailer is part of cannon, Tetsuya said so, that this was close to the end of the game.

Last edited:

Scolor

I think that this thery is good, but doesn't Everybody who became a heartless get a nobody?

Axelfan008

true, and perhaps Sora had a nobody, but it dissapeared when he went back to being human, or maybe (and this is another Idea I had) Namine is Sora's true nobody, but also part Kairi's, like She was made when sora and kairi's heart left his body together(well we know that is true) which then opens up the question of who is Xion, if not Kairi's nobody, because I don't think you can have two.

Well now, isn't this confusing.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The Secret trailer is part of cannon, Tetsuya said so, that this was close to the end of the game.

He said that about the other secret ending. Not the one you're talking about. Would you mind explaining, then, why the keyblades they were holding just disappeared in the next video?

And well, he said it was going to be in the game, but even so, that ending isn't bound to happen in the game as exactly as it was shown. You have to keep in mind that they're concept videos. Not everything in them can be taken at face value.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Ven is slowly losing his Heart. In one of the Trailers, he askes someone to "Erase him". But, instead of erasing him, they take his heart and place it in the body of the boy he chose to wield his Keyblade (Way to the Dawn) and "Goes to sleep, and becomes reborn. So, when Sora becomes a heartless, Vens Body doesn't have a container, and becomes Roxas. This is why he has emotions without a heart, because he is a soul.

Ven's much weaker with his Keyblade than Sora.
How is he going to choose?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
First off, SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST!
Okay.

cut me some slack, I only joined yesterday.
Um...Me telling you your wrong, its just something your going to get use to, its what you make of it that counts.

Second, where do you get your info? I get mine from the Secret Ansem Reports. It says that the three components for a person is a Heart, A soul, and a Body.
Correct.

A Body can't feel emotion without a Heart, and a soul is emotion.
Heres where your wrong the heart contains memories and gives a person emotions.

So, if i'm right and Roxas is actually Ven's soul,
Which your not.

and not sora's body without a heart, then he would feel emotion because he IS emotion.
Nobodies are the body and soul. Nobodies dont have emotions because they dont have hearts.

This would explain why he affected everyone around him, like axel, and made them feel "emotion", even when they couldn't. It would also explain why he didn't dissapear when Sora turned back into a human.
Again roxas is sora's body and soul. All nobodies have body and souls.

Please don't say i'm wrong without giving me proof that i am. The Secret trailer is part of cannon, Tetsuya said so, that this was close to the end of the game.
It still shows connection to the current wielders even so how can the way to dawn be in bbs when rikus soul eater changed into it.

I think that this thery is good, but doesn't Everybody who became a heartless get a nobody?
No not all body and souls become nobodies.

true, and perhaps Sora had a nobody, but it dissapeared when he went back to being human, or maybe (and this is another Idea I had)
During CoM and until KH 2 he was solely a heart.

Namine is Sora's true nobody, but also part Kairi's, like She was made when sora and kairi's heart left his body together(well we know that is true) which then opens up the question of who is Xion, if not Kairi's nobody, because I don't think you can have two.
Namine is not techinally a nobody because she doesnt have a body and soul.

Well now, isn't this confusing.
Any questions???

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Blah. To me I think it's just exceptions to nobodies to feel emotions. And on Ven, personally I think some part, fragment, piece, or something when into Sora around BBS which in turn resulted in the appearance of Roxas. ಠ_ಠ I bet it's near the end of the game. When they're talking about what's gonna happen in the future and who's gonna weild a blade of key.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i know that the secret trailer in KH2 was completely canon but he has a point with the Way to Dawn because if it was to show connections how come Ven picked up Riku's keyblade and not Sora's also why did Terra pick up Sora's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back