• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus came from Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
people often confuse in-bwetween realm, twilight, dawn, and dusk together.

personally i tihnk twilight and dusk are a form of saying they both are enither light or darkness. but i feel dawn was a way of saying it's both

Caxm

people often confuse in-bwetween realm, twilight, dawn, and dusk together.

personally i tihnk twilight and dusk are a form of saying they both are enither light or darkness. but i feel dawn was a way of saying it's both

That sounds about right..... and Ven was a keblade wielder befor Vanitas

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
wasn't Roxas put in Twilight town because thats where he had friends: H.O.P or at least he talked to them and thats where he Axel and Xion shared ice cream?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think when you become a nobody the new you is born in the place were originally born.
You're not, otherwise Roxas would have actually woken up in Destiny Islands, as would Nami. They're born in the Realm of Inbetween, anywhere in it.

Also it makes sense. Originaly I thought a nobody would appear on whatever world the original person lost their heart on. But if that were the case roxas should have appeared on Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden instead of twilight town.
As previously said, Nobodies are only born on worlds in the Realm of Inbetween. Where they lost their heart, or where their heart was born makes no difference.

This would also explain why Xemnas would have been born in Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden instead of keyblade graveyard. Since technically the being know as xheanort the apprentice was created when terra/Mx locked his heart during his fight with Aqua on Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden.
Too bad HB/RG isn't an in-between world.

Actually, if you think about it, Nobodies aren't light or dark so, it'd make most sense they appear in places that are between those two elements, Twilight Town for example, or even the Realm Between and Castle Oblivion.

I doubt Roxas appeared in Twilight Town because Ven was born there, in fact I think it's kinda more sensical to think Ventus was perhaps born on Destiny Islands or, even more likely, in Land of Departure. But, no matter where Ven was born, Roxas would've ended up in a 'between' world. He could have just as easily ended up in the Realm Between as he could've Twilight Town.
Um, Twilight Town is IN the Realm of Inbetween.
Also, Ventus wasn't born in Land of Departure.

Grammar. Oh the irony.

I don't believe Ven is from Twilight Town. Mainly because Nobodies are usually born in the Inbetween Realm. But for some odd reason Roxas either A) Was born on Twilight Town, or B) got to Twilight Town somehow. Because that's where he recieved his name and all that.
Twilight Town IS a world in the Realm of Inbetween. That's why Roxas was born there...

Although it's also possible Ven was born in the LoD.
He wasn't.

KeybladeCounsel

Can we just face the fact that some things arent important in KH? Hell for all we know Sora and Riku's parents fought in the Keyblade War but do you think Nomura will tell us that? No because the story focuses around only a few things and a characters birthplace is not one of them...

Dcasd1

Ven's heart isn't half Light, half Darkness.
The reason Ven and Vanitas didn't merge right away after spliting is because Ven's Light was too strong. They had to be at equal footing to make the X-Blade.

actually its the opposite vanita's darkness for too strong thats why MX send ventus to eraqus to train

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Can we just face the fact that some things arent important in KH? Hell for all we know Sora and Riku's parents fought in the Keyblade War but do you think Nomura will tell us that? No because the story focuses around only a few things and a characters birthplace is not one of them...

Very true. I do laugh at how all of us, the fans, constantly look at tiny details and make theories about them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back