• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus: I've Been Thinking...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DropDistance

If Ven's heart is sleeping within Sora, and his body is in a coma-like state, does that mean he will come back in his body form BBS? Think about it, Nobodies don't age because they lack hearts, and since Ven's heart is "missing" he won't age also?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't expect any of the main BBS trio to have aged.

Aqua would be at least one or two years older, but wouldn't show any visual signs of it.
Terra would have had his heart locked away in beings that can age, so he himself wouldn't.
Ven has been asleep with his heart most likely inside of Roxas, and then back inside Sora.

Samhain

Bronze Member
would terra not look "aged"

his body is the one Xehanort uses obv and that body clearly aged

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Don't expect any of the main BBS trio to have aged.

Aqua would be at least one or two years older, but wouldn't show any visual signs of it.
Terra would have had his heart locked away in beings that can age, so he himself wouldn't.
Ven has been asleep with his heart most likely inside of Roxas, and then back inside Sora.

Not to mention that I think even if it was plausible for them to change, Nomura wouldn't so that those who played BbS but don't keep up with the stories would easily remember them xP So I think he put those in place for each character on purpose so that they won't change.

x37rnu4

Awards
Nah, I don't think anyone expects the BBS trio to age. (I guess in the Realm of Darkness, time isn't relevent so Aqua doesn't age? *stabbed*). I image it'd be amusing if something like "the Purge" from Cirque du Freak were to happen to them, though.

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah, about 12 or so years go by, and the whole trio probably looks exactly the same. lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, about 12 or so years go by, and the whole trio probably looks exactly the same. lol

Yeah, it makes perfect sense since all of them were more or less in "suspension" during those years. Aqua is in the RoD where time flows much, much slower than in the RoL (a year in the RoL probably is only a month inside the RoD).
Ven's whole existence is practically shattered and halted while Terra should be only one or two years older than BBS since Apprentice Xehanort became a nobody rather fast.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No. You're thinking of the secret episode which happens not long after BBS finishes. I'm talking about the secret ending which is available in all editions of the game where Aqua talks to Ansem the Wise after Kingdom Hearts II.

Domination

Awards
Oh Yeah Right. I've seen taht, maybe i'm high? Although i don't remember seeing that when i beat My BBS :/ Maybe mine's screwed or i didn't do some certain objective.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Beginner Mode - Not accessible
Standard Mode - Complete the Final Episode and the Reports section for each character
Proud Mode - Complete the Final Episode
Critical Mode - Complete the Final Episode

That's how you get it. Once unlocked you can view it in the Theatre mode.

x37rnu4

Awards
Well it's a secret ending, so you'll have to fulfill some prerequisite, or you can just beat BBS in Hard Mode.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It should go:
TERRA
VENTUS
AQUA
???
???
???

The ??? represents the videos unlocked when completing the requirements. I just forget the names for most of them.

Domination

Awards
*Goes to find PSP to compare to this*

Ohh Okay, Mine goes As Such:
Terra
Ventus
Aqua
Final Episode
Where the Heart Goes :)

Thanks for your help bro (Y)

Last edited:
Status