• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
ven isnt roxas, nomura confirmed it.Though ven has a connection with sora/roxas.If you have more doubts VM me.
EDIT:ven along with terra and aqua is keyblade a wielder, sent on a mission by his master.

Muse

you look atrocious
Nomura's already said that Ven and Roxas are two separate people. They look the same, but they're different.

A

Azrael

Ventus is not Roxas but due to this identical appearance, he will have some connection with Sora. He is also one of the three playable knights in BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
Maybe Nomura was just lazy???????

Haha. No. There's a difference between rehashing character designs and intentionally designing one character to look exactly like another.

Terra and Zack Fair -rehashing character designs
Axel and Reno - rehashing character designs
Roxas and Ven -/- rehashing character designs

There's a special reason why Ven and Roxas looks the same that's not because Nomura's lazy.

A

Azrael

I think they're called Chasers,

This is not confirmed yet so they should might as be referred to as Apprentices.

This but Terra does not act much like Zack from what we've seen so far so yeah that agruement is moot.

Nomura robbed the hairstyle from Sasuke.

A

Azrael

I think they're called Chasers,

This is not confirmed yet so they should might as be referred to as Apprentices.

This but Terra does not act much like Zack from what we've seen so far so yeah that agruement is moot.

regardless he isnt in 358/2 days.

Xion transforms into Ventus for a brief while againist Xigbar. So shut up.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Ven is a Keyblade Knight playable in BBS. He is supposed to have deep conection with Sora, hence why he and Roxas look the same. Araliya is right, its not the lazyness of square, but a connection between Ven and Sora.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

Xion transforms into Ventus for a brief while againist Xigbar. So shut up.
fix'd.Anyway i wonder why the thread starter hasnt said a word.

Muse

you look atrocious

o.o;; I didn't say anything about them acting like specific characters, I said that they looked like specific characters. Slight difference.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Araliya has a point there.Nomura made ven look like roxas for a reason.This isnt just the character desing recycling nomura often does, this is something more.
ps:ven wields the keyblade with a backhanded grip, totally different from roxas/sora's two handed grip.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yeah, and anyways if nomura was too lazy why would he create a totally new outfit?
btw good point roxas the creator just left this thread if the person wanted to know they'd check up on it

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
yeah why hasnt the thread starter not said anything?

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Welcome to KHinsider, I dont want to repeat what everyone has alreasy said so I wont, but the Stickies at the top of the Future of Kingdom Hearts catagories help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back