• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
well even if family ties have no relevance, maybe he did something to make an impact on sora's life, maybe Ven saved him from drowning when he rough housed with riku too much haha :36:

Haha. No. I doubt something like that would cause Roxas to look like Ven.

araliya:why dont you do the honors?

:3 Thanks.

There's a theory that sometime towards the end of BBS, Ven's heart is forced inside of Sora and later on would stick with Sora's body and soul when it's turning into Roxas and cause Roxas' appearance to change into that of Ven's.

If Ven's heart was damaged or something, there wouldn't be the memories coming up forcibly as such was the case with Kairi's. Ven's heart being in Roxas also explains how Roxas has genuine emotions and why Axel says that Roxas has a heart.

Auron

Missing an eye
there is a theory that vens heart is inside of sorablahblahblah.....
@araliya:why dont you do the honors?

Hmph noone ever talks to me about my own theories, so I'm gonna say it

My theory is that, about the same time Terra picks Riku to be the next Keyblade weilder, Ven had already made up his mind he wanted to be erased

And so he picked the person he wanted his heart to go into

That person would be Sora

This would also be why Roxas looks exactly like Ven (and happens to wear similar clothes) and why Namine has Ven-like factors also

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Hmph noone ever talks to me about my own theories, so I'm gonna say it

My theory is that, about the same time Terra picks Riku to be the next Keyblade weilder, Ven had already made up his mind he wanted to be erased

And so he picked the person he wanted his heart to go into

That person would be Sora

This would also be why Roxas looks exactly like Ven (and happens to wear similar clothes) and why Namine has Ven-like factors also

But wasnt that full of holes after Rain got through it?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But wasnt that full of holes after Rain got through it?

If you're talking about the "Ven's Heart somehow made it into Sora's Body and that's why Sora has an affinity with the Keyblade, Roxas looks so much like Ven, is said to have a Heart, and can Wield while Sora still can", then no, I'm actually a supporter of that theory.
I also believe that even Sora releasing his and Kairi's Hearts from his Body might not be contradictory to this, seeing how it was never said all the Hearts present inside the Body had to be affected. Ven's Heart, having no where else to go to (unlike Kairi whose Body was right there) and not being affected by the Heart Unlocker (unlike Sora), simply stayed with the Body and Soul through the Nobody transformation (if that really took place...), and thus Roxas is Roxas.

As for the rest of the theory, I doubt Ven wanted to remain inside Sora, seeing how he wanted to be 'erased'. I doubt it included "possessing a 4 year old".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back