• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Don't triple post, that's why there's an edit button

And no, we just kinda figure he's related to Sora/Roxas

XaiyaXemnas

Website
kingdomchasers.ucoz.com
Araliya has a point there.Nomura made ven look like roxas for a reason.This isnt just the character desing recycling nomura often does, this is something more.
ps:ven wields the keyblade with a backhanded grip, totally different from roxas/sora's two handed grip.

This one right?
300px-Ven%27s_Keyblade.jpg

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Oh ok now I get thanks alot roXasisven!
you are welcome,btw read the FAQs so you dont make mistakes like double/triple posting.If you wanna add something just edit your last post or wait till somebody else posts something.Oh almost forgot, welcome to khi.
300px-Ven%27s_Keyblade.jpg

probably yes,though it looks fanmade but i could be wrong.Ill gwt you a link to that vid.Its epic.

Muse

you look atrocious
So it's kinda like Sora's second Nobody or it's just a different concept?

Ven already exists long before Sora does, so no. And Nobodies don't exist during BBS either.

However, there is a theory floating around that Ven's heart was placed into Sora's and then later, stayed with Sora's body and soul as it turned into his Nobody Roxas. It explains why Roxas (and even Namine) have appearances that were more than likely affected by a Ven factor.

TheChosenMaster

I know this may sound a bit weird, but what if Ventus is Sora's older brother!
if you remember, there is a scene in the BBS trailer where Ven is asking someone to erase him, well maybe he was erased completely so it was like he never exsisted, and even sora forgot about him, but even though his mind forgot Ven, his heart didn't, thus when roxas was born, that was why roxas looks like ven! I don't know, jus some crazy guess lol :D

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
if you remember, there is a scene in the BBS trailer where Ven is asking someone to erase him, well maybe he was erased completely so it was like he never exsisted, and even sora forgot about him, but even though his mind forgot Ven, his heart didn't, thus when roxas was born, that was why roxas looks like ven! I don't know, jus some crazy guess lol :D
Family hasnt and probably has no relevance in the KH universe.

Also how would Ven's appearace change Sora's nobody? If its about Sora's heart not forgetting then his heartless would change not his nobody who is a body and a soul thus not affected by the heart.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
family ties dont hold any importance in kh.
@Ex:i found it funny too.

Muse

you look atrocious

1. Family has no importance in KH whatsoever.
2. I fail to see how Sora still remembering Ven would affect how his and Kairi's Nobodies would look like (since Namine is more than likely affecting by a Ven factor as well)
3. Memories are linked to the heart, not the brain

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree...parents dont hold any importance in KH....._EX i seriously hate your signature...takes up so much space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back