• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video Games With sucky Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiseAgainst

I didn't really like final fantasy X's ending and I just plain didn't like Final fantasy X-2(worst game ever)

Morridor

First of all, FFX-2 had multiple endings. . . and they all were absolutely terrible. FFX should have been left alone. Granted, I didn't like the game, but I thought it should have been left alone.

Other games with bad endings: I'd have to say The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Minish Cap. Four Swords Adventures was just absolutely terrible. And the ending for Minish Cap made me upset. I seemed to just kind of drop you.

Danny

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Morridor said:
First of all, FFX-2 had multiple endings. . . and they all were absolutely terrible. FFX should have been left alone. Granted, I didn't like the game, but I thought it should have been left alone.
I pretend that the game was never made (FFX-2)
Oh, and perfect dark zero had pretty crappy ending....even the ending boos was stupid...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I say POP Two Thrones(Prince of Persia the two thrones) man once you get to the ending spoilers if you haven't played but once you get to the ending highlight to read(you basically play the game all over again because he tells the girl forget her name the story of how he met her and how he kills the Vizar and all that)If that ain't sucky then I don't know what is and actually the first one also had a sucky ending because at the end it didn't alert me that there would be a sequel if you get what I mean

TerranOvermind

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Halo 2's ending. I seriously thought when Master Chief said, "Sir, finishing this fight..." that it was the beginning of the last level, not the ending. It wasn't a cliffhanger, "Empire Strikes Back" kind of ending like KOTOR 2's was. This was a clean-cut Kratos dive into oblivion.

Still, I trust Bungie will deliver once Halo 3 is released.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
yeah, i just remembered that halo 2's ending sucked horribly, and it made me throw the disc out of the window... halo 1 was better, in my opinion. and what'd ya think? Bungie would make people who like the game spend less money on their product...?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Tetris has the worst ending ever because it can happen at any time after one wrong move, that sucks...lol

KH ending sucked, and i am one of the biggest fanboys. It doesn't explain how on earth Kairi found her way to Kingdom Hearts itself from Traverse Town...all it did for me was confirm that a Kh2 would exist at some point in time...money grabbing SE...

I would say FFX-2 as well, but the game just sux in general, and Golden Sun 2 ending was poor...

Mighty

Halo 2.

It seems like it was just a clip in the game that led to no level...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Square Ninja said:
How was the ending confusing?
I dunno...it just didn't make sense..

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If you can explain it to me i'll be very thankful!

xandman

final fantays 7 for me....we dont know what happen to everyone...at least they made a movie about it the greatest movie of all time.....advent children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back