• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Virtual Pokemon: The Next Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~~Xeon~~

Drago was ready to fight and Xeon gestured his hand out. "Okay Drago, start off with your Metal Claw and strike at his Cyndaquil!" Xeon ordered the fiery lizard. Drago heard Xeon's order without hesitation and dashed off towards Cyndaquil with his claws out and glowing bright, reading his attack. Drago slashed the fiery mouse with all he got on it's head with his Metal Claw attack.

"Yes! Direct hit!" Xeon said. "You better keep up before I wipe you out!"

~~Zero~~

Zero was following closely behind his Metang until he made it to where Xeon was battling Yasutora. "There he is. I finally found that sniveling Ekans." Zero whispered softly to himself as he and Meta hid themselves in the bushes watching the action before them.

"Hmm, he's only using his Cyndaquil for right now. But if he pulls out his other strong pokemon lets head out and stop this battle got it Meta!" Zero said to Metang quietly. Meta looked Zero with those red eyes and looked like he nodded as if he understood Zero.

"Now, lets see what Yasutora will do next." Zero said again keeping his eyes on him and waiting for Yasutora to make his next move on his battle with his young brother.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Along the road to the first Gym Renn had alot of challenges and he was able to defeat them quite easily. When he reached his goal he found his rival, yet again. He told him that The gym leader was at the mine. Yet when he went in The mine went from a two way decision to a maze leading down Three shafts. "Another improvement it seems."

Death

Your #1 Bruh
The smoke still surrounded the gym and Hiro was just smiling. " I knew it. " He said as the smoke cleared and both Pokemon fell down. " I guess we'll have to go for a Tie-breaker.Time to let my buddy out. " Hiro said as he withdrew the knocked out Blaziken and took out a Flamed colored Pokeball. THe challenger took out a Aqua colored Pokeball. " Here comes my Ace. " He said. They both threw in their pokeballs at the same time. Both pokeballs hitting each other with tremendous force.

The Pokeballs released a bright light illuminating the whole gym. A Flaming vortex appeared out of Hiro's and a Tornado appeared in the Challenger's. A Charizard came out of the Vortex and a Blastoise out of the Tornado. " This is going to be very interesting" Hiro was thinking in his mind.

Jacob was still looking for the pidgey. " Pidgey ! Where are you ? " He kept saying. He kept walking looking at the grass. Squirtle was on the other side playing in the ocean water. As Jacob kept looking he hit the rock wall. " Ow! " He said as he rubbed his head. " I got to stop looking down. " As he said that something hit him on the head. " OWWWW ! " He said again. He looked behind him to see what fell and saw a Poke egg. " Hm. I wonder what pokemon is inside." he said. He got up and looked up the Rock wall for a nest. " I see you were just laying there. Might as well keep you for hitting me on the head. " He said laughing.

Squirtle was still swimming and then see's the Pidgey from before. " SQUIRTLE SQUIRT !" He said. Jacob looked behind him and saw the Pidgey. " Squirtle ! Water Gun ! " He yelled.
Squirtle mouth bursted with water and directly shot the Bird . Jacob ran with the Poke Egg and tossed a Poke Ball.

It hit the bird and caught it. " Yes. I got a Pidgey, a Squirtle, and .... THis " he said looking at the poke egg again." Well today is starting to turn awesome ! "

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn Two of the pathways into the mine and found only mine workers..."Roark must be down this way." Renn said. He trekked down and found Roark... "Hey, Are you the gym leader?"

"Yes I am!"

"Well I'm looking to challenge you in the gym. Can we head back there?"

"Oh, Okay! Let's get going then." Both of them walked out of the mine and to the gym. Renn looked to see that the gym here was alot like the puzzles of the original version. He simply went forward and challenged two youngsters.
He beat them with ease... Then he made it up to Roark and they started battling.

"Go! Turtwig!."
When Renn threw the pokeball, He let off a satisfied cry showing that he was glad to be out of there.
"A logical choice for most, Go geodude!"
Roark threw his pokeball and out came Geodude.
"Okay. Geodude! Defence curl!"
Geodude curled into a ball to protect itself.
"Turtwig! use Razor leaf!"
Turtwig then shed off several leaves and sent them at Geodude. They cut right through his defence and his eyes were replaced by X's. "Wow... just like the show."

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Keath and the gang continued through the path. Taking a turn, Nicole elbowed Keath. “Hey, look! It’s a trainer!” He spotted the boy, wandering through the path, with his zigzagoon trailing next to him. “What do I do? Battle him?” Keath asked cluelessly. “Yes, dummy!” Nicole snapped. “Okay, okay!” Keath called his Mudkip next to him and turned the corner. The young trainer spotted Keath and planted his feet for action. His Zigzagoon ran in front of him.

“Hey! Let’s battle!” The boy shouted. “Alright then,” Keath responded. “Mudkip, ready?” His Pokemon nodded and walked up to the Zigzagoon. “Ziggy, tail whip!” He shouted. The raccoon Pokemon ran towards the Mudkip and swung his tail at it. Mudkip took the swing but held his ground. “Mudkip, err… do something!” Mudkip let out a growl and did something new: water gun. He shot water out of his mouth and directly hit the Zigzagoon. The enemy fainted with a cry. His trainer yelled, “Ziggy!” and ran to his Pokemon. “Let’s get you to a PokeCenter!” He sniffled, reached into his pocket, and pulled out a bunch of PokeDollars. Throwing them on the ground, he ran past Keath and Nicole.

“PokeDollars? Why?” Keath said as he picked them up. “I guess you earn them when you win a battle?” Nicole answered. Keath shrugged. Mudkip cried out, as if he was hungry. Skitty walked next to the Mudkip and let out the same cry. “I’m guessing they’re hungry?” Keath joked. “Yeah, I guess so. Let’s go to a PokeCenter.”

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Ketsueki walked out of the pokecenter, his Jolteon walking along side him. He beamed at Jolteon, who looked much better now.

"You did awesome!" He said, kneeling down, petting Jolteon on the head. Jolteon bounced up and down happily, he had won a battle, and got Ketsueki his fourth gym badge. He was proud about what he did for his trainer.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Ket said.

"Jolt!" Jolteon said, running away, stopping in front of the pokemart. It scratched against the sign that said "Pokemart". Ketsueki laughed, and followed Jolteon inside.

"What should we get?" He said, standing by one of the freezers. "How about... this one!" He said, pulling out a small bag. Jolteon yipped happily, satisfied with the choice. "Let's go pay then." He said, walking over to the counter.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Luvia was just about to get ready to depart for the league, Espeon at her side, when her pokegear abruptly started ringing. "Hmm, I wonder..." She flicked it open and saw a newsletter type thing. Apparently Zero, a frontier brain, was sighted at Cherrygrove City, then last seen going into the nearby woods, looking for someone. Luvia closed the pokegear and squealed. "I LOVE ZERO! I've got to see him!" She screamed, forgetting all about the league. They would contact her anyway if it was really important she was there anyway. She took off another pokeball and flicked it open. "Xatu, come on out and fly me to Cherrygrove!" A stream of white light was scene, then Xatu quickly knelt down, and Luvia, along with Espeon got on. In a flash they were flying swiftly through the skies, past goldenrod, and violet city, and finally, Cherrygrove. "Thanks a bunch Xatu, return!" Luvia then quickly beckoned to Espeon who followed her past the new buildings, and towards the outskirts of town.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
The two Pokemon collided. " Blastoise! Hydro Pump! " The trainer yelled his command with a powerful voice. " I see. Charizard! Aerial Ace ! " Hiro yelled Charizard's Command. Blastoise's cannon's pointed directly at Charizard and a humongous blast of water burst out of the cannons. As the blast drew near Charizard he flew directly into it. " Heh He's done for. " The challenger said. " We'll see." Hiro said. Charizard then began to spin. the Hydro Pump hit him directly but it didn't affect him. Charizard was speeding right through the blast of water and heading towards Blastoise.

The trainer realized it and then yelled another command " Protect NOW ! " A barrier covered Blastoise right before Charizard could hit him. The hit ricocheted Charizard and he spun back into his position he was in. " Now Dragon Breath Charizard! " A greenish flame came out of the mouth of the orange dragon. " Wrong Move. Protect is still in play." The trainer said. But then the barrier protecting Blastoise was gone. " WHAT ! "

" The Aerial Ace my Charizard hit your barrier with made it weak thus it disappeared." Hiro said with a smirk on his face. As the flame was about to hit Blastoise the trainer yelled yet another command." Rapid Spin ! " The Blastoise withdrew into it's shell and began rapidly spinnning in place. The blast did almost no damage to Blastoise and then he started heading towards Charizard. " Hm. You should be my rival. You have a good amount of Water Pokemon and great attacks. We keep on countering each others moves like this and this will never end. Charizard Iron Tail."

The flaming tail began to light up and Charizard got ready. " Blastoise Hydro Pump Now ! " Blastoise got out of his shell and his cannons were focused on Charizard. " Fire Blast". Water and Fire burst and electricity began to form between the two. " This time I'm going to win. Blastoise Hydro Cannon" the Blastoise opened his mouth and a even bigger burst of water appeared. The water overcame the fire and the blast hit Charizard directly.

Charizard fell to the floor unconscious and Blastoise landed on his feet. " THE WINNER IS THE CHALLENGER ! " The referee said. The trainer rejoiced as he received his badge. He hugged his blastoise and thanked Hiro." That was an amazing battle. " The trainer said as he left. "Maybe I shouldn't tell him I went easy on him. I don't want to ruin his fun. " Hiro said chuckling.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Okay! I guess I schould get rough on you! Go
Onix!" Roark said as he threw his second pokeball.
"Onix! Use Iron tail!" The Snake's tail enveloped in light and Renn suddenly yelled:
"Twigster! Use withdraw!" Turtwig retreated into it's shell and the attack landed head on and Turtwig was sent flying but Turtwig bounced off the wall spinning and slammed right into Onix's head. The giant snake roared and then Turtwig jumped onto it's feet and pooped out of it's shell. "Good job Turtwig! now finish it off with Razor leaf!" Then he resonded happily and attacked Onix. When Onix had fainted Turtwig leaped up and Renn said: "You deserve to rest. Return." Renn brought out Turtwig's pokeball and he jumped but the beam still caught him and he disappeared into the pokeball.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
In a building, wire frame setup, the virtual world began to unfold before Glyde's eyes, starting off as mere outlines of what the terrain, and buildings were. The computers connected to, and built within his helmet piece drew each line with finite precision, like the brush strokes of an artists hand across a canvas, or a sheet of sketching paper. Then the color came in, blotched and messy at first, but quickly filling in the scene as the information processed, and became more and more realistic. The colors became more organized, and borders more defined, and the envoronmments synthetic climates, and feel, became completely apparent. All of this had, of course happened within mere fractions of a second, and though he had witnessed it all, Glyde has had no time to percieve any of it. To him, he had simply been flahsed into the virtual world, is likness digitally imprinted upon the envirnoment.

Now, he had left his room, without ever leaving the comfort of his house, and was standing at the front door of a Pokemon labratory, specifically, that of Prfessor Birch, of Little Root Town. Last he had known, the virtual Birch had partaken in a lengthy conversation that had claimed to know Glyde very well. But there were several people in this virtual world, that had come over from reality, that would have come in claiming to know him well. That was what happened when you played through a game, building a reputation as quickly has he had done. So naturally, it was necessary, and proper, to look into the matter, as there were, on that same token, people who would have been through that really DID know him well. The bottom of this, of course, lay in the Professor's response to his questioning.

With no hesitation, no anxious waiting, he entered into the lab, walls, and floors clad with advanced technological achievements, and desks cluttered with countless records and notes on the subject of Pokemon. He was immediately greeted by an aid of Professor Birch.

"Ah, hello there Mr. Savian," he said.

"Hey. Is the Professor in right now? I have an important matter to attend to with him."

"Oh. I'm sorry, but he's out of town at the moment. But he should be back before long. So feel free to wait for him here. It won't be an issue with me."

"Thank you sir," Glyde said, backing away, sinking low into a seat near the inside of the front door, feeling like he was waiting for a doctor's appointment check-up.

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*
Amy was laying on her couch flipping through the channels on the tv to see what was on. She didn't have any school today and she just came out of her cousins virtual game because she gain a bit of a headache during the game play. "Man, I want to play the game again but this headache is just killing me!" Amy whined as she rested her head on the throw pillow.

"I want to continue with my journey from Petalburg to Rustboro City. I haven't even gotten my first badge yet and my cousin Xeon has two already and in Johto." Amy groaned. "Also I want to see my Ralts and Wingull again." She got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to get a glass of Sierra Mist to calm her headache down.

"Xeon always said that Sierra Mist is the best drink for whenever you have a headache." Amy quoted from her cousin. "I hope I get rid of this pesky headache soon so I can continue with my game again." She took the glass and went back to lay on the couch again and watched the tv again.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Yasutora stood there and watched as Xeon ordered Drago to use metal claw. He nodded at the Cyndaquil, telling it to stay put to humor the boy. As soon as the attack connected, he smirked at Xeon, not saying anything. "You better keep up before I wipe you out!"

He turned to his head to the right for a moment, catching a glimpse of Zero hiding. This caused a cold smirk to come to his face, returning his attention to Xeon, he teased, "What's the matter Xeon? Is that the best you can do, if so you don't even stand a chance!" He shook his head; afterward he addressed his Cyndaquil, "Use Smoke Screen and follow it up with a Tackle." The fire mouse pokemon nodded, obeying the orders with ease.

In the protection of the smoke, he grasped another poke'ball, calling Cyndaquil back he released the pokemon within. Shortly after the fog cleared, his eyes drifted back to Zero's location, what he saw behind the master of the game made Yasutora smile. It was a cold, twisted shadow of his old warm and friendly one. His eyes turning into chips of ice at her cold glare, clapping his hands in a sarcastic fashion, he taunted, "Didn't expect you to make it this far, Renee."

Yasutora laughed at the cold look on her face; it was always amusing with her tough girl act. He stayed put and watched her, completely forgetting about Xeon. Salamence standing in between him and Xeon and Drago. "Yasutora, you know that you're not supposed to use such strong party members against rookies!" She protested. He laughed again, that was one difference between them; Renee had always refused to use strong pokemon when her opponent had weaker ones.

He caught the leer that shot a cross her face, it was always amusing to see her angered. Dismissing Xeon and Zero completely, he taunted coldly, "You know that you'll never be better than me, I'll always be the better trainer, there's no question to that. After all, you first taught you how to play the game?" He knew that she hated it when he did this, and he found joy in it. "Who helped you catch the legendary when you couldn't?"

Yasutora watched her drop her gaze; it was obvious on the answer. "You did," she whispered, but there seemed to be more that she wanted to say. "I use to look up to you, that was before you became an ass." She lifted her gaze and stared him down, not willing to submit to his coldness, and even though it wasn't quite clear on how, it was obvious that there was a connection between the two.

Renesmee walked toward him, stopping at arm's length she continued, "I no longer hold the opinion of you I use to. Never again will I go to you for assistance, and you can forget about me helping you out, Hunter.” She spat the last word out, almost as if she hated his last name.

Without warning, he raised his opened hand and slapped her, leaving a bright red mark on her right cheek. Shoving her away, he focused back on Xeon and asked calmly, "So, where were we? And I know you're there Zero, come on out and state what you want!" He didn't have to look to see Renee picking herself up and glaring at him, he felt it burning his shoulder.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon covered his mouth from the smokescreen Yasutora's Cyndaquil used on him and Drago. When the smoked cleared Cyndaquil was gone but in it's place was a mighty Salamence. Drago stood there frightened by the large blue dragon and ran back to Xeon's side. Xeon knew it was Salamence's Intimidate ability but he can also tell Drago wasn't fit to fight a pokemon that strong.

Then he noticed Yasutora was talking to someone who just came into their battle and it seemed like he this girl. It took him a while to notice that these two were related and that this girl hated her brother just like he hated his brothers. After Yasutora slapped and pushed the girl out of the way Xeon abandon his fight with him and went over to the girl to help her out.

"Hey! What was that for?" Xeon shouted out to him. "Are you okay?" Xeon asked the girl named Renee.

Zero watched this taken before him and stepped out of the brush with Meta next to him. "Yasutora Hunter.....by the name of me, Zero Terrum I command you to log out of here and never return. In other words you are here by banished." Zero had a cold glare in his eyes and Meta was glaring as well at his Salamence unaffected by it's intimidation ability.

"Xeon take that girl out of here. This is going to be an intense battle." Zero said to his brother. Xeon nodded and grabbed Renee's hand and took her far away from Zero's and Yasutora's fight and Drago tagged along picking up a Togepi that seemed to be Renee's. Zero turned his gaze back at Yasutora and pulled his P*DA out and sent something on it.

"Sorry to keep you waiting you piece of scum. Meta get ready for a fight." Zero said. Meta readied himself and glared at Salamence and Yasutora. "META!" the blue metalic pokemon said readying it's metalic claws.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Caleb watched the fight from a distance. Then a large cloud of smoke billowed through the forest. He began to cough and held Eevee close to him. He couldn't see a thing but everything was still audible. He heard a familiar voice speaking to another person. It was a females voice. He tried to remember where he had heard it but like the area around him his mind was clouded. The smoke became unbearable. The last thing he heard as he ran towards the exit of the forest was a name. Yasutora Hunter.

Finally out of the smoke, Caleb fell to his knees and began coughing. Eevee looked up at him in concern. "Eevee?"

"I'm fine, bud." He assured Eevee patting the small pokemon on it's head. The Eevee released a gleeful sound yelp and Caleb stood up. He noticed the sun was going down. Evee yawned and Caleb picked him up.

"I told you we should have gone to the Pokecenter in Cherrygrove," He said walking out of the forest. "We've still got a little ways until Violet City." He buttoned his coat closed and placed Eevee in it. The Eevee curled up into a ball and fell asleep. Caleb slowly walked towards Violet Town.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"I'm not gonna go easy on you now! Go Cranidos!"
Roark threw out his last pokeball and out came Cranidos.
"Time for me to take a risk... I don't want to rely on just one pokemon through the entire game anymore. Go Eevee!"
He threw his pokeball out and out came Eevee who let off a small yawn as she woke up. "Okay, you give it all you got little guy. Now use quick attack!" Eevee dashed quickly at Cranidos and slammed right into it's gut. " Now catch and hold Eevee Then Throw it and hit it with Headbutt!" Roark responded. "Dodge out of the way with quick attack Eevee!" Eevee did so right into Renn's arms and then he stroked her and put her down. "Now use Sand-attack!" Eevee turned it's tail toward Cranidos and swept sand in it's face. "Now! Nail him with Quick attack while he's occupied!" Eevee did so right into it's gut again and "Now use Focus energy Cranidos!" Roark said. A small red aura appeared over Cranidos. "Eevee hit Cranidos with Sand attack before he get a chance to attack then hit him with quick attack!" Eevee gave a soft growl and attacked Cranidos... Both of them ended up head butting each other. Both of them fainted after the shock of the two opposing forces. "The battle is a draw! Roark is out of pokemon though so Challenger Renn wins the battle!" The judge called. "Return Eevee." He said as he pulled out her pokeball.

"You're quite spunky... like my friend Eva. I think I'll name you after her." He said as he looked at the pokeball.
Roark came over to Renn and said: "Renn, To signify your victory at this gym I present you with this coal badge."
He said as he gave him the badge. "I had alot of fun battling you today... maybe I'll have a rematch against you one of these days." "Yeah I hope we do... Friends?" Renn asked: "Sure." He said as they shook hands.

Renn headed out of the gym and checked his map. "I'm supposed to go to eterna city next. But I'll need to go back through Jubilife city then." He said as he trekked through the cave back to Jubilife city.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro went to his room. He looked around and then walked next to his bed. he fell down to the bed and began punching the pillows. " ARGH WHY DID I LOSE ?!? " He kept asking himself. He didn't know why he went easy on him. He could've reversed that Hydro Cannon with a Brave Bird. And that would've won him the battle. But then again, He's not the trainer. " I don't understand the point of being a Gym Leader. " He said.

" The point of Being a Gym Leader is to approve of people who can make it too the top and become a Champion. If we didn't have gym leaders then anyone and everyone would be the champ. " Blaine came in walking. " I thought you left ?" Hiro asked. " I wanted to see how your first battle will go. And i think you did great. But go all out. if you hold back then it shows the Trainer is weak. he can not be weak then He'll go through the 8 gyms easily. Show them your strength. then teach them. They will all become your apprentices. " Blaine said.

An Alarm went off. " What's going on ?" Hiro asked. " Team Rocket trying to steal our Pokemon again." Blaine replied. A man in black uniform ran past the room.Hiro got up and ran. " I'll return the Pokemon " He said. The Grunt kept on running while Hiro chased after him. The Grunt ran all the way towards the gym engulfed in darkness. He stopped in the middle. He turned around and faced Hiro. Hiro couldn't see his eyes. " Who are you and why do you want those pokemon." The grunt was speechless.

The grunt then Threw a pokeball and a Raichu came out. " I've seen that Raichu before." Hiro said. The grunt pulled off his disguise and it turned out to be Lt. Surge. " We gym leaders like to test out the noobs. We want too see your power. " THe lights turned on and throughout the gym was Sabrina, Ericka, Misty, Brock, and Gary. " Whose missing? " Hiro asked.

A girl came into the gym. " Welcome both of you to the Leader's Test. " Hiro looked at the new girl. " I think she's Koga's daughter." This will be a tag battle. Between you two vs. the six of us. " Lt. Surge said. " We'll have three matches. And then We'll see if you're proven to be the new gym leaders. Only three pokemon each.Trials Start Tomorrow. Choose wisely. " The lights turned off and only the two of them were there." Hiro looked at her. " Well if we want to become Awesome gym leaders we must see which of our pokemon combine the best and with teamwork We'll defeat them. " Hiro said. " Oh and I'm Hiro." he said chuckling. She giggled " I'm Janine. Nice to meet you Hiro." She said to him with a smile.

Jacob was walking along with his egg in his hands and both Pidgey and Squirtle playing around him. He saw a Pokemon center. " Hey guys lets rest for a while. Maybe we can get something to eat too. " he said. Pidgey and Squirtle both agreed by jumping up and down. He walked inside the Pokecenter and healed both Squirtle and Pidgey. he walked out and looked at the gym. " Closed untill Further notice. Darn well lets keep on moving. We won't let one gym hold us back. And we'll keep growing and come back here." He looked at the gym and saw a spiked haired man standing there." He's probably the leader." He said to himself. " He seems pretty strong. it'll be best that he's last." Jacob said to himself.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The doors to the pokecenter slid open automatically and Caleb walked in. The light was nice from the darkness outside. Caleb had been walking for what seemed like three hours and the sun had fallen behind some of the distant mountains. Night time in the Johto region was pretty but very hard to walk in. He was just glad there were lights on the way.

"Welcome," smiled Nurse Joy. It was amazing how human she looked. He smiled at her and made his way to the counter.

"Thanks," he said yawning.
"Oh my seems you're tired."

Caleb nodded and then remembered Eevee was still in his coat. The small pokemon was snoring gently. He looked so peaceful. Caleb slowly picked him up and handed him to Nurse Joy. "He's kinda exhausted," He whispered as she gently took him from Caleb. "We didn't get a chance to stop in Cherrygrove."

"I'll see to him right away," She said smiling again.
"Do you mind if I check out the town?" Caleb asked as Nurse Joy handed Eevee to Chansey.

Chansey! It chimed as it took the Eevee to the back.
"Go ahead sweetie," She said in a motherly way.

Caleb thanked her and walked out into Violet City. It wasn't the biggest city but it was a decent size. Man, these cities seem a lot smaller when playing it in 2-D, He thought walking towards one of the buildings. It looked like a school as he got closer. Pokemon Academy, hm. He walked into the lobby. A blonde haired woman smiled at him and gestured for him to come closer.

"Hey there!" She exclaimed. "Welcome to the Pokemon Academy!"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Surprise flashed a cross Renee's mind when the trainer abandoned his fight and shouted at Yasutora, demanding to know why he'd abused her like that. She held her silence, a little more than surprised when he asked her if she was okay. Her pride stung, she nodded stiffly but didn’t say anything, not trusting her voice do to her silent anger. Renee tried to block out that fact; it didn't take long for Zero to step in after that.

"Xeon take that girl out of here. This is going to be an intense battle."

Renesmee didn't have the chance to protest, Xeon had immediately gripped her hand and took her away from them. She glanced over her shoulder to see Drago helping Chi out, smiling in relief she focused back on Xeon. As soon as they were at a safe distance, she yanked her hand free and stopped; not wanting to go any farther. "Are you sure that was wise?" She asked, not sure how he would take it, she added in a nicer voice, "I mean, do you really think your brother could handle Yasutora?"

~- Back over near Zero -~

"Yasutora Hunter.....by the name of me, Zero Terrum I command you to log out of here and never return. In other words you are here by banished."

Yasutora returned his gaze to Zero, smiling softly at that remark, he nodded in acknowledgment and said, "You know Zero, I appreciate you getting rid of the distractions, but you didn't need to interfere in mine and Renee's conversation." He shrugged before he continued, "We were just having a friendly chat, I mean how is it any different from your chat with your baby brother Xeon?"

"Sorry to keep you waiting you piece of scum. Meta get ready for a fight." Zero said.

Yasutora sighed upon hearing this, obviously he wasn't going to be able to talk Zero into just talking. Not that he wanted anything else, looking over to Salamence he nodded toward him and asked sarcastically, "What do I owe in order to fight you so early on in the game?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~Xeon~

Xeon looked at the girl Renee and gave her a cold glare. But he normally does this when he meets new people. "Sorry." he said and looked away from her. "Drago! Hand her back her Togepi." Xeon commanded the fiery lizard. Drago walked over to Renee and handed her Togepi back and smiled at her. "Char! Char!" he said happily and started to make funny faces at her Togepi to make it laugh.

Xeon pulled out his P*DA and sat down on a boulder in the woods and examined it. "Don't get why he came along? Man, does he always have to show me up like that?" Xeon grumbled as he stared into his P*DA. "Anyway, your free to do what you want. I'm going to Violet City." He walked off and started to take his leave and looked at Drago. "Come on, lets go." Xeon said to him.

Drago stopped making funny faces and looked at his master and noded and looked back at Renee and her Togepi and waved goodbye. "Char!" he said happily and followed his master behind.

~Zero~

Zero chuckled from Hunters words and gestured his hand to Meta to stand down for now. "I'm not really fighting you. What I want to know is what's your deal now? I want to know your reason for being in here? I want to know everything that's in your mind right now?" Zero said to him.

"You've been classified as a villian and I don't think it's wise for picking on rookie trainers. I'm only here because I'm standing up for my little brother. I know he hates me right now but I want him to understand that me and Max are always here to help him out." Zero said boldly. "Now I suggest why you were here tyring to fight my brother and why you harmed that girl? This game is ment for fun and your having way too much of it for causing harm on other players. Now tell me, right now please."

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Tsuki walked to the counter of the poke centre it was pretty crowded. Spose Im not the only one who gets this far in like 3 days." She mumbled to herself. She had in her hand some poke balls, poke food, some bait and some eithers. Tsuki tripped and accidentally dropped her stuff.
"Ow..." She mumbled. She started picking her things up, another woman picked up an either.
"Oh thanks, but I can handle it." She took the either and laid her things out on the counter.
"Oh and that rope too." She smiled. The store person handed her a rope andshe paid the money.

Stuffing her things into her bag she stepped outside.
"Gypsy. Lets go look for a battle." She said. "Im so hungry though." She wanted to battle but she was hungry. She sighed. "No way im going back home." She stated to herself. She vowed she wouldnt go back til she had finished the game. she had bet on it with her friend.

"Too bad I cant cook." She stood outside the pokecentre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back