• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Virtual Pokemon: The Next Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn had just walked into Eterna forest when he was challenged by a bug catcher... After he finished him off by using His newly aquried Starly... "That was the seventh trainer I've faced. Atleast the game provides more trainers to gain experience." He Checked his pokemon's levels... His Starly was almost ready to evolve at level 15, and Eevee was at level 14... and his Grotle was level 20... Then as he traversed further into his forest... he found a Stone with a layer of moss covering it. Renn touched it and it was nice and cool. "I remember the reason for this stone." Then all of a sudden A Murkrow hopped right at Renn.

"This is perfect. Go Eve!" Renn threw Eevee's pokeball and out she came... "Eve! use quick attack!" It hit the Murkrow dead on and both of them landed in the grass... Then the Murkrow caught an updraft and soared into the air. Then it soared down and it's body was enveloped in light. "Dang it! It knows Aerial ace?" "Eve! Use Quick attack one more time!" The two attacks went head on and a burst of light burst through the forest. When the light cleared, Eve was still standing and the Murkrow was in the grass, fainted. Then Eve was enveloped in light and it grew more slenderly designed and when she emerged she was a Leafeon. "Another evolution eh?" then an electronic voiced beamed into his ear. "Leafeon wants to learn Leaf blade. Give up another move to allow her to learn it?"
"Yes, Give up sand attack." "Selection confirmed Sand-attack for Leaf blade."

XIII Nobodies

Michael walked along the road to Oldale town. It took some time, but he could finally see the town after climbing atop the hill. He grabbed his pokeball containing Poochyena, and smiled with pride. "I have two Pokemon so far. But there's still so many more out there." Michael continued to walk down to the Pokemon center. After finally getting there, he spoke to Nurse Joy and asked her to treat his Pokemon. After all, Skitty was weakened in the battle against Poochyena, and Poochyena probably needed some treatment, as well.

After getting his Pokemon back, Michael walked outside. An anonymous trainer walked up to him, some kid hwo just started it seemed. "You! Wanna battle?" the kid asked with confidence. Michael noticed the kid had two pokeballs at his side. "Sure, I'll battle, how does two on two sound?" The kid reached for his Pokeball. "Come out, Treecko!" Michael reached for Skitty's pokeball, and threw it. "Skitty, ready your stance."

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
~~Zero Terrum~~

Zero was back home cooking up some food for everyone to eat for dinner. Max left a while ago to see some people who want part into their game to make some improvements to make the game more real and a little more challenging. "Okay, while I wait for dinner to get ready I should probably check to see how people are doing so far in the game." Zero said.

He went back into his room and logged in on the main computer. "I should probably send out the virtual drone in the game. See if it's working in case anything were to go wrong in the virtual world and players are unable to log in." Zero typed away on his keypad and logged in a virtual avatar of himself into the game instead of logging himself in by the virtual bands.

"I don't want to log in exactly. I still need to keep an eye on dinner. Now where should I send my virtual avatar at? I think, Etentra City to see if those Team Galatic avatars are working probably." Zero send his avatar into Etentra City but he send him near the forest. "Okay, lets see if things are okay here." Zero said.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro slowly opened his eyes. He beat all 6 Gym Leaders and is an Official Respectable Gym Leader along with Janine. He felt wieght on his right shoulder. He turned his head slowly to see Janine sleeping on his shoulder. He weakly smiled. He had only a little bit of energy left. He shut his eys again as they where laying next to each other. In his mind he thought of how he would be a Great Gym Leader.

Janine woke up and saw Hiro still sleeping. She smiled and took her pokeballs. She kissed him on the cheek. " I had fun working with you." She opened the door and left. She knew She might never see him again. Their gym is far away from each other. A tear formed in her eye as she left towards her gym. She wiped her eyes and lifted her head up.She had alot of Challengers waiting at her gym.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn had just walked out of Eterna forest... Then he saw this young man right nearby the Team galactic HQ... Renn looked at the boy and said: "Hey are you another player by any chance?" Renn scanned the boy as he talked to him... He seemed to be a regular trainer like him...

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
OOC-----OKAY GOD DARN IT IM GOING TO GET BACK INTO THIS!

IC-------Luvia walked along the outskirts of town, to her destination. "I thought I was supposed to go to the forest right but wait!" She had already forgotten what she was there for, a celebrity meeting or something. "Whatever, Espeon, let's......" Her pokegear abruptly started ringing again. She got it out again and flicked it open. She listened to the recording of something important, it seemed. "So I have to check out the galactic HQ in Eterna City? Alright I guess." She then picked a pokeball from her belt and called out Xatu again. "Xatu bring me and Espeon to the Eterna Forest, preferably right by the edge to Eterna City side, thank you." She then proceeded to get on Xatu, along with Espeon and they were off. In a few minutes she was already off Xatu, and he was back in his pokeball, and They were alone again. She looked around the beautiful but quiet forest. She was right by the exit. Casually, she walked out of the quiet forest and into town.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Renee watched Drago and Chi for a little while, trying to put the most recent encounter with her brother out of her mind. She accepted Chi back, and since she was closest to Violet City, she headed in that direction. Passing by Xeon, she tossed him a friendly smile and mouthed: Nice to meet you. Chi said something closely like it in the Pokemon's language. Without waiting for a reply, she hurried toward the city so she could head home.

She reached it and handed Chi over to Nurse Joy, smiling Renee said, "I'll be back tomorrow." The nurse nodded and took her Togepi off to be looked after. Renee smiled and signed out, it only took a few minutes for her to return to her brother's room. Taking the helmet off, she tossed it aside and turned her laptop off. Getting up she headed for the door, only to stop short as her chest started to throb. Renesmee didn't have to look down to see the dark shadow of the bruise.

Cringing at the sight of it, she whipped around and watched as Yasutora put his hamlet aside and stood up. He met her gaze and smiled, walking past her the older teen said, "Don't tell mom about this, 'Kay? It's our little secret."

"....."

Renesmee knew better than to mention it to their mom, she'd tried to do it once and was called a liar; not to mention Yasutora beat her up pretty bad after that. Taking a deep breath and releasing it, Renesmee gasped in pain as the bruise made its self known. Oh well, just going to have to hide it at school she thought. "It's time for dinner!"

Renesmee turned back toward the door at this, and than headed out the door and down the hall so it could be gotten done and over with. But not before she put her stuff for the game and her laptop back in her room.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon noticed that Renee passed him by with a smile and mouthed out Nice to meet you. to him and went off to Violet City. Xeon stopped for a second and his face was a bit red and he shook himself awake. "Focus Xeon, don't let anyone get in your way." he said to himself.

He finally made it to Violet City and looked around for the gym but then he noticed that the sun was setting in the game. "Ugh, I'll just have to pick this up later. Tomorrow's another day for the gym and I already have two badges from Kanto. Guess I'll log out." Xeon pulled out his P*DA and scrolled down the menu bar to log himself off.

He clicked the button and the whole virtual world began to demateralize around him and he could only see darkness from the reality helmet. He pulled it off and looked over to see that Zero had logged back in. "He's back in again? Well I won't have to deal with him in the real life til he's offline." Xeon got out of the chair he was sitting in and he smelled food cooking.

"Guess he was cooking up some food while I was online. Best get me some of that grub." Xeon said and walked out of the game maintance room and into the kitchen.

5 minutes earlier........

"Hmm, looks like the avatar for the game is working out well. Best log myself in to see how everything's doing." Zero said and deactivate the avatar program who was encountered by a trainer and walked over to sit down in his seat where the virtual reality helmet was set down on. "Time to log in!" Zero said and put on the helmet.

Minutes later he materalized into Etrena City in front of the man who was speaking to his avatar program. "Ah, hello there! Sorry if I startled you but I was testing out the back up avatar program for my game in case I have problems of logging myself in by the virtual helmets." Zero said to the man.

"I'm not sure if you noticed when I said 'my game' earlier but I'm Zero Terrum, Fronteir Brain and one of the creators of this game. And you would be?" Zero asked Renn.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"I'm not sure if you noticed when I said 'my game' earlier but I'm Zero Terrum, Fronteir Brain and one of the creators of this game. And you would be?"

" Well my name is Renn, and I'm an all around gamer... I'm in college now... and I'm en route to take on the eterna gym... My pokemon are Leafeon, Grotle, and Starly. They're names are Eve, Twigster, and Ven." Renn said as he looked at Zero. "And Whoa! You're one of the creators? I loved what you did with it!" Renn then turned his arm to look at his watch. "Oh god-dang I gotta get to studyin', See ya Zero." Renn said as he disengaged the connection and the screen disappeared." Renn pulled off his helmet and hit the books on his desk.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Luvia strolled midway into town, passing buildings like the pokemon center and the mart, but her main goal was the hq. "I'm really starting to hate running these errands for everyone, oh well." She thought getting a bit irritated. Her Espeon obediantly followed her every step. Espeon loved her, she had maxed out its happiness long ago. She went northward of Eterna, until she was finally at the hq. Nothing looked wrong with it at the moment. "I've been online forever, I should prolly leave. I'll come back on maybe later tonight." And that was it, she pulled off her helmet in the real world and was immediatly back. She stood up and left her enormous room to go downstairs, where she ate a quiet meal by herself. "I hate living here by myself!" She thought angrily. She planned on logging back in momentarily, but first she had to brood a bit.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Zero watched the guy leave and he went on doing his mandetory check up in the game. "Hmm, seems like everything is going well here. Guess'll port out then." He said and pulled out his P*DA and scrolled down the option bar and selected the log out feature. After he clicked the button the virtual world demateralized before his eyes and all he could see was the darkness of the virtual helmet.

Zero took it off and he heard someone was in the kitchen and looked next to him to see that Xeon ported out of his station and saw Amy was still logged in. "Hmm, all but Amy has ported out now. I hope she exit's her game soon." Zero said and went into the kitchen to find his brother Xeon getting dinner set. "Well your late." Xeon said coldly to him. "Sorry Xe but I was doing my mandatory check up as usual to see if the game is still operationable." Zero said as he pulled himself a chair at the dining table and sat himself down.

"So, where did Mike go? Is he eating with us tonight or not?" Xeon asked. "Mike already ate and went to see some people who want to help improve the game to make it more real and more exciting then before." Zero said. "Improve the game? Why improve something that's already perfect." Xeon said back and set down today's meal which was a cooked ham with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.

"Well what if some of the players get bored with the same old thing and begin to leave? I mean every great PC game has a either a sequel to it or an upgraded improvement to make the game more exciting and worth playing. I mean the game World of Warcraft had nearly a billion players on thanks to it's constent upgrades to the landscape, the plot, the missions, and etc. Me and Max want to make our game more successful then that game ever was. I mean our popularity of the game is tied with the Sims games so to speak. And we can't have that now can we?" Zero finished.

Xeon looked at his brother and sighed. "Yeah I suppose." Xeon said gritting his teeth from the thought that he actually agreed with something that one of his brothers said. And again you two are showing off with the most successful thing you two have ever created. Xeon said angerily in his mind. "Well, we shouldn't start eating when Amy is still in the game. Let's wait for her a little bit and then we can eat. I'm sure she won't take that long in there to let the food go cold." Zero said.

Xeon nodded in agreement and sat down at the table with his brother Zero waiting for Amy to port out of her game.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The light from the pokemon center was giving Caleb a headache and his eyelids had become extremely heavy while waiting for his Pokemon. He caught himself from falling over onto the floor of the virtual pokemon center multiple times and decided to call it a day. Pulling out his pokenav, he tap a few of the buttons and watched amazed as the virtual world around him began to dissolve... for lack of better terms. Everything went black as the game shut down.

Caleb removed the helmet from his head and blinked a couple times to get used to the darkness in the room. He checked the clock by his bed and practically fell over when he realized what time it was. 1:00! He thought and realized it didn't matter. "Good thing tomorrow is Saturday." He said to himself as he walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Gosh, I haven't eaten since lunch at school...He made a sandwich and the drowsiness returned.

Calling it a day, he changed from his clothes into his sleepwear, a pair of basketball shorts and got into bed. That game was fun... He thought as his mind slowly cleared itself of all thoughts. The last being, Good night Eevee.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
OCC: Hey just to let everyone apart of this RP know, I will be closing RP be again for a while due to lags and virus that has effected this site. Until this dilehma is fixed we'll see if anyone wishes to continue with the RP. If not, then I'll close the RP for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back