• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vitamin Waterr!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I drank the Revive/Fruit punch one once, and it was really good! Just because I like it, I haven't seen it since : (
Other than that, I tend to like Defense/Raspberry-apple.

Obito

Awards
I drank the Revive/Fruit punch one once, and it was really good! Just because I like it, I haven't seen it since : (

Aww Poor kain lol...As for me Formula 50 and XXX are my two favorites.But now vitamin water is starting to get too expensive 2$.:toungesmile:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lulz, I don;t think we even have vitamin water here... but if what I tried is it, probably like orange or lemon

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Dragonfruit for sure.... thought lately when Ive had it, its had a weird er..... burnt flavor -_-

Obito

Awards
Ok I'm pretty sure that's xXNothingsFearXx. Way to go. :]
... And yes Vitamin Water is getting really expensive. It's 1.19$ at our stores. :\

lol no no i know her as Kain from the rpg inferno

Ew, people still drink that crap? It's all about that Life Water or Propel. ;)

Propel is starting to taste weird to me if you ask me it taste's way better hot than cold

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Aww Poor kain lol...As for me Formula 50 and XXX are my two favorites.But now vitamin water is starting to get too expensive 2$.:toungesmile:

hey, im kain lol xD

i liked XXX

Back