• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vitamin Waterr!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Obito

Awards
I went to the last fright fest at 6flags the other night.1 vitamin water=6$ of money out of my pocket.And the funny part of it all was I still bought it.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I used to have one of the regular sized ones every day freshmen year. My dentist told me to stop drinking them, so I only drink the smaller ones now every now and then. Fruit punch and lemonade are the only ones I'll drink, lulz.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I didn't like the green tea honestly. It tasted like piss to me :/

>_> You've tasted piss?

Yeah that's so true. I ate pizza with a Formula 50 (grape) one, and it made the pizza taste... icky. -_-

Oh and btw xXNothingsFearXx sorry I didn't know that you were Kain. Still kinda new here. XD

It sucks when what you're eating was supposed to be really amazing, but you didn't know the flavor you chose would just... kill the taste completely-__-" I've had that at moments. And it's okay; I wasn't mad or anything, either : ) Hope you like it here so far, btw.

I used to have one of the regular sized ones every day freshmen year. My dentist told me to stop drinking them, so I only drink the smaller ones now every now and then. Fruit punch and lemonade are the only ones I'll drink, lulz.

Stop drinking them why??

Back