• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait a minute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i was just looking at the dodgy name i gave my self aqua ven keyblade yeah well anyway. you know that scene in KH 2 FM

well do we know what he is yelling about how he keeps saying xehanort.

we know that aqua and ven are the other 2 keyblade weilders but what about the rest of the scene.
dunno have i missed something big

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah kinda. The third keyblader is named Terra. He looks quite a lot like the Xehanort. The Xehanort from Kh1 that is. ITs mainly the hair though. He seems to be the main character of the new game for the PSP Birth By Sleep. And he keeps yelling Xehanort becuase he has a mass hatred for him. We don't know for sure why but i'm pretty sure it has something to do with Ven and Aqua. As if Master Xehanort (the old man from the secret ending) did something to them.

SpencerBarnes

yeah it makes sense to me i think that bbs might be a bit of flash backs and stuff (like at the end youll have to save them but you have to lose like in your own memory and then youll fight him again and win and free aqua and ven or somethin idk)

xickae

What they said, except that I think Terra's hate over MX (the old man) is connected with other things than Ven and Aqua (at least firstly).

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
KH1 Xehanort? I don't see it. If anythng, Terra looks more like Xemnas. But still, I don't see much of a resemblance there.

xickae

It's just me or is there anyone who thinks Terra is completely different from Xehanort (KH I) and Xemnas???? Truly, I don't find Terra alike any of them.

commensenseless

Xehanort (kh1) doesnt look anythink like terra but xemnas does and Xehanort (the one who was ansem the wise'es aprintece) lokks alot like terra sorta like a white hared version of terra

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
The shape of the hair is almost identical. Thats the main reason. Terra has the exactl same hair as Scientist Xehanort (Ansems apprentice). And so when he became a heartless and Xemnas was formed, the hair changed a little and it changed everything else too. Not many people like the Terra+anybody=Xehanort. Though it IS the most likely reason, most are hoping Nomura pulls and Ansem the Wise on us. An unexpected change.

V

V.A.T.13

^ More like, Xemnas and Terra have the same hair. Cept Xemnas' hair is silver and shorter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back