• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of Betrayl (Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC16

Unforgetable
the20way20home.jpg

There was a massive war on the planet Maralowasga. A new government had formed and new rules were placed on the people. Rebel forces had began their attacks here and there trying to push out whatever goverment power they could. Many families had been split up and many killed in the act of protecting themselves. Some of the townpeople of Aria were starting to come up missing. The governent pushed out as many as they could finding it easier to control them. They were stripped of their homes, names, and identities. They were sent to ghetto areas in the edges of town. They were forced to live in harsh conditions. During the night, the officers would search for rebels in the houses abandoned long ago. Many rebels held secret meeting to discuss what could be done about the goverment and made plans to sabatoge any efforts the goverment made against them. One leader only the age of eighteen led some of the biggest meetings. Her name was Ziora, and she accepted those who would fight to keep their way of life. She searched for those, hoping to find someone to follow. The question was who would?

Rules:
~Keep cursing to a minimum
~No god modeling
~ Please don't spam the thread
~Keep ooc to a minimum
~Please try to post as much as possible
~Romance is allowed, try to keep it pg 13
~There can be as many members as possible

*Need a president for the goverment*

Last edited:

NYC16

Unforgetable
Name: Ziora
Affiliation: Rebel
Weapon: sword

Bio: Ziora was once a happy child, she had all she would ever truly want. When she had turned sixteen a new goverment had started to dictate. She watched as neighbors were broken up from their loved ones. Her younger brother was ripped from her family, and sent away. For two years she had been secretly planning efforts to fight against the goverment. Her family didn't think it was safe for them while she was a part of the rebel force. With sad eyes they left and moved to a more secure area. Ziora was forced to live a life of solitude, but she learned to keep her heart sheltered. Her life was no longer lived for herself, but for hundreds of others dying to be alive.
Appearance:
shackled.jpg

dark invader

Name: Taralai
Affiliation: rebel
Weapon: curved scythe
Bio: Taralai grew up in a regular town, living the life of a regular teenager; that is, until the war. The war changed her perspecitve on live, changed what people thought of her, and even changed who she was allowed to love. She could no longer be affiliated with her friends who had joined the government, and who believed in their messages. Her father, a fully devoted rebel, had given his life for the cause in which he believed was right, and she was not going to let the government get away with that death. From that moment on, she decided that she would avenge the death of her father, whether or whether not that meant resulting in the death of herself.
Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2/dark_invader/?action=view&current=animegirl-1.jpg

Last edited:

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
(I'm in as well..... It's Good to be back. ^_^)

Name: Daniels

Appearance:
anime-love-ts-02.gif

Weapon
: 2 Rapiers. Dark Keeper and Light Bearer. Together they Can form The Twilight Fluorspar (details to be given later on the story)

He also carries a pair of P2P handguns on designated sheaths at each side, and a Hunting knife on his boot.

Rebel/ Follower:Rebel

Bio: He hated the way his family was living at the moment in that planet and soon decided to do something about it. And so, he took matters in his own hands as he then decided to move out of his house with the little belongings he had and find a way to make a difference...

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
RETURN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss me?
Name: Zaine Forwell
Side: Rebel
Weapon:Staff
Apperance:((pic searching.....))
Bio:Zaine has just recently got involved with the rebel forces. His parents had supported Rebels but since they worked for the goverment, they never said a word. He grew up learning to use a staff and for the most part as a clean slate with the goverment, next to a few street fights. Zaine plans to fight to the end with the rebels and help his mom since only a year ago, his dad was killed for speaking out against the goverment.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Yello there!!Nice to see a gathering of old faces.This is me reporting for RPing,though dont blame me if I post really little since I have daily check ups from the doctor.

Name: Sin
Affiliation: Freelancer
Weapon: Odachi
Odachi.jpg

Bio: Sin is a freelance warriors of unknown origin other than that he was an ex high ranking general in the forces of the government.He did many sorts of unspeakable thing in his service that he felt no shame in.During those acts were rebellions,were he recieved scars that would remind him of the people he cut down.One day however,during a containment operation,he was alone with a boy that had a sword with him.Sin was forced to strike that child down with the insomnia building in his mind as he saw the blood on his face,and new it belonged to that boy.From that moment,he quit service and became a freeelancer that will help anyone.It was so long ago and yet currently it still haunts his minds,and he is still reminded of the carnage with his scars.
Appearance:
MitsunariIshida.jpg

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Name:Shayla Hasga
Appearance: The girl of course!
anime-love-ts-02.gif

Rebel/follower:rebel
Bio:Everyday has been the same since her planet was destroyed, all she does is go around and find scraps of medal to build weapons. Not much is known about her family and she doesn't speak much about them. She has been working for the rebels since she saw her friend shot down by the government. She lives alone and continues to have nightmares about her home planet. Shayla has never been wanted around and it has affected her in many ways. She doesn't have any friends and life is just bland to her.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Shall I be your lover boy as I have been in several other RPs we've been in together?Lets start!!!

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Name: Michael McCaine
Affiliation: Rebel
Weapon: Katana

Bio:his father worked for the government as a secret service agent on the old galaxy where they used to live and died mysteriously, but before his father died, his father tought him usefull skills for combat in case if he was endangered, and in two years he had become a master samurai, he dissagrees alot in the governments dicisions (sp?) and takes matters into his own hands

Appearance:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Ok,all we need to do now is wait for Aeriona.Then lets kick this RP into gear.Oh and I remember that pic well.I used it in many of the RPs I was in...good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back