• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was Pete really necessary in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I haven't played the game yet, but from what I've seen, Pete seems to be a waste of screen time. He doesn't seem to play a big role in the main overall plot. And he seems to not have a main gole either. So by what I'm seeing, he just seems to be one of those characters that are in the game just to be in the game. And personally, I don't know how everyone else feels, but I think he's a waste. The screentime he takes up could've easily been used for the Order and their plans. As I said, I haven't played the game, but going by what I've seen, Pete wasn't really necessary and shouldn't have been in the game. Who else agress?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well i have not played the game either but it seems to me that all the keyblade masters from the first game (sora,riku, and mickey) seem to have their own villain. in the first one yeah sora fought ansem but if u played com then it seems as though ansem is more of riku's villian. then there is the order for sora and that would leave pete for mickey. even if what i just said is inaccurate, i think pete is important because of the steamboat willie world if u have mickey in the past and then mickey in the present, then u would need a pete for the present as well. not to mention i think pete will be important to the story

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
LoyalSubject said:
well i have not played the game either but it seems to me that all the keyblade masters from the first game (sora,riku, and mickey) seem to have their own villain. in the first one yeah sora fought ansem but if u played com then it seems as though ansem is more of riku's villian. then there is the order for sora and that would leave pete for mickey. even if what i just said is inaccurate, i think pete is important because of the steamboat willie world if u have mickey in the past and then mickey in the present, then u would need a pete for the present as well. not to mention i think pete will be important to the story

that's sorta it but he also plays a big role with the disney villians.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah that would also make sense i mean they should have mickeys arch foe if theyre ganna have like all the other disney villains

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
pete's just some comic relief
he's the weak link in this game like caption hook was in the first game
hook wasn't really necessary and his world wasn't important either
pete's just there to beat on that's all

kingdomkey49

he just seems like a minor annoyance to add somemore conflict...nothing really big to the story but just someone who annoys you sooo much you just can't wait to beat his @$$

King Sora

well i think pete is sort of like the malificent of kh1. Although malificent is in kh2, her and pete will probably be working together to control the heartless again. You can't really say he's a waste when you've only seen him in a few trailers -_- and pete is seen in a couple of worlds so he has to play at least some type of role, it may not be as big as mickey, but its something. and since mickey has a large role in the game, why not add his enemy?

Wrath of Roxas

I think Pete is just their to mess around with Sora Donald Goofy and micky. Maybe hes there for comedy too, i mean look at him in the lion king world its hard to believe thats a lion!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I kind of like Pete. I think he adds a lot.

E

Eclipse

you don't know what you're talking about...of course pete's important..that's all i can say, because it would ruin the story for you.

think about this, if he hadn't been important, why did nomura put him in there?

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
TwilightSoulKey said:
you don't know what you're talking about...of course pete's important..that's all i can say, because it would ruin the story for you.

think about this, if he hadn't been important, why did nomura put him in there?

TwilightSoulKey is right he plays a huge role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back