• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wat if kh3 isnt wit disney at all.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH3 with disney or without

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofNobody555

wat if the game gets too mature for disney so nomora <w/e> decides to leave them. i know it would lose alot of the young fans... but tell me wat u guys think.. i want disney to stay.. tell me if he should join anohter company ex. warnner bros.

SH_Brat

Well, I'm all for Disney being in the next game if it has Sora in it or it is in the past, but if it is in the past... Then no... I would like to see more FF in the game. I am all for it if it has Disney, but like I said it is really no big deal.

KHLover916

OMFG. I think I love you. Everyone has all been saying oh boy what disney movie will be in KH3 and all the time I have been thinking: KH3 probably isn't going to have disney movies in it. It's going to be tottaly different then KH 1 and 2. It's going to be a whole different game. And finally someone besides me realizes this. Thank You, you are my hero.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Please... no more of these threads.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney and Square Enix.

There is no way they are going to "ditch" Disney.

Consider the fact before posting threads like this, please...

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Some of the Disney worlds make me want to kill things. But sadly we wouldn't have much of a game without it somehow. Though I still reckon the plot functions quite well without the majority of those disney places. Whatever. If we didn't have them, Squeenix would have to actually think of pointless filler quests themselves, and we can't have that.

Roxas12

it would be cool if KH became its own game though
I mean without disney or FF. just all KH charecters

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well it's not really Kingdom Hearts without disney. But still... I can't help wondering what it would be like with out disney stuff. Or even FF stuff for that matter. Because like.. the original characters and the whole organization stuff is my favorite part of the game.

Well if they always gotta have Donald and Goofy and Mickey. They're to vital in the story line. But Kingdom Hearts just wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without a little Disney.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Now Square coughnomuracough isnt gonna let KH live on without Disney...I dont wanna think about if KH had no disney or FF..cuz all KH is it that...and just because KH3 is a "new game"(WTF) doesnt mean it wont have disney...cuz if it doesnt then it isnt Kingdom hearts

Soraroxrikusux05

OMFG! do you ACTUALLY think that there's a chance the next kh game will be WITHOUT DISNEY?!?! how dumb ARE you? GOD thats the STUPIDEST idea I've ever HEARD! The whole POINT of this franchise is to mix DISNEY with FINAL FANTASY!!! The very IDEA that disney MIGHT not be in the next game is RIDICULOUS!!! GOD WHERE DO PPL COME UP WITH THESE CRAZY IDEAS?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back