• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wat if kh3 isnt wit disney at all.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH3 with disney or without

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KEYBLADE_TRUTH said:
If There Is No Disney In Kingdom Hearts There No Be Kingdom Hearts Without Disney

It's called 21st Century...get with it or go back to a cave >>

Disney isn't going to feel its too mature cause the game isn't even that mature.

sora's_guardian

Bit it would be funny if there were worlds like these:

Sora World (I like that world!XD)
Riku Land
Tidus world
Kairi City
Demyx Place
Axel Volcano! (the randomness!)
Cloud's Cloud (HaHa!!I like da Cloud thing!!MAH CLOUD!!)
Yuffie's ninja world!
noname noname!

And so on!!I still like the Cloud one!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Kairi-is-Naminé said:
well even if he did leave disney, the game would still b great, FinalFantasy is great without disney, so KH would b great still. If disney was replaced with warner bros. it would b kinda kool like have bugsbunny as a party member, and have to defeat elmer fud!!! lol

There IS NO IF. Warner will 100% NOT be in KH3

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ansemjafar said:
KH3 should have disney in it but it should focus more on the final fantasy characters. Also i thought that Sora, Riku, and Kairi were created by square enix and not disney.

They were, but Disney owns them

B0nD 0f Flam3s

ansemjafar said:
KH3 should have disney in it but it should focus more on the final fantasy characters. Also i thought that Sora, Riku, and Kairi were created by square enix and not disney.

yea i agree with u they should have disney but focus on ff

nc_babygal

If Square didn't have Disney than it probably would loose a lot of fans that are really young since it is the parents who buys their child the game first. The parents probably think it's cute to have Disney characters in it. But for me, i think they should lay off Disney. Some stuff was cool like turning into an animal in the Pridelands but then a lot of the rest got me annoyed and irritated. I did like it when I was younger but now i'm over that. Plus children now a days probably like more of a fighting game with all that graphic stuff. Who knows.

White_Feather

uh let me put it this way

NO DISNEY

NO PROFIIT!!!

AND LESS FF POPULARITY

cuz after all, if it werent 4 KH, FF wouldnt be so popular

SH_Brat

I don't care if there is Disney in the next game or not, but all the storylines with Sora should have Disney. All of them! Other than that I don't mind a game or two without Disney. Like a kind of break once in awhile from it and Sora would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back