• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wat if kh3 isnt wit disney at all.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH3 with disney or without

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolffia

Roxas12 said:
it would be cool if KH became its own game though
I mean without disney or FF. just all KH charecters

almost all the characters are FF cameos or Disney cameos; It'd be very short, and boring, and they'd have to add way more characters.

Genin~Kizashi

Disney's gonna stay. If Disney didn't stay, then Kingdom Hearts would be all wrong. The classic trio of Sora, Donald, and Goofy would be gone. The Kingdom Key would be gone(either that or it's keychain would change).

D

Deleted member 5341

Kingdom Hearts is a HYBRID game of SQUEENIX and DISNEY and that's what makes it Kingdom Hearts :) They can't ditch Disney....if they do, it's not Kingdom Hearts anymore. I think they might possibly lay off a little of the Disney aspect in the future, but they will never in a million years omit it completely.... : )

RiseAgainst

Kingdom hearts wouldn't be kingdom hearts with out disney. Disney is what attracted me to the game in the first place, so that would suck.

ironfists

WHAAAAT?! R U CRAZY? >.< kh in nothing without disney. what would the worlds be? riku world? what would be the excuse for no disney? they all just dissapeared? the kh games would be 3 min long if u took disney outa it.

bishojoKasume

i know the older audience would like more violence but if disney isn't with kh3 i don't think it'll be worth making...

just think of kh without any disney worlds and disney characters and no donald and goofy

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
luckysora said:
if it had no disny it would be called final fantasy IXX

That's not a number.. :\

If KH3 (If there is one.) had no Disney, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be the same. And considering it's two in the morning, I'm not going to take the time to post the same reasons people have already posted.

skilled keyblada

The game with disney makes it disgustingly childish. I honestly couldn't care less if the game loses young fans..... take the Jak and daxter series for example....from Jak and Daxter to Jak 2 the game got a hell of alot more mature, they lost alot of young fans, and gained heaps of older fans.

I voted no more disney....... I don't care if Sora is no longer in the game.... he's the worst character (excluding disney ones) in the game, anyway.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
you know that kh3 if there is gonna be one will not be based on sora.. it might be based like years back... thats what my friend claims...at least

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
KingofNobody555 said:
wat if the game gets too mature for disney so nomora <w/e> decides to leave them. i know it would lose alot of the young fans... but tell me wat u guys think.. i want disney to stay.. tell me if he should join anohter company ex. warnner bros.

1. Kingdom Hearts is a DISNEY game. The fact thaat there is Final Fantasy Characters was so that Square could get their fan to this series.

2. All main human[esque] characters belong to Disney. So there will be nothing too mature.

3. Without Disney characters, the game would just be:

Leon
Yuffie
Cid
Vivi
Aerith
Cloud
Sephiroth
Seifer
Fuu
Rai
Tifa
Those are not enough characters for a game.

4. Even if it were possible, Kingdom Hearts would just be a crappy Final Fantasy game without the Disney characters.

White_Feather

disney needs to be in KH3 or else no one would buy it
the whole reason kingdom hearts became popular is becuz of disney

Kairi-is-Naminé

well even if he did leave disney, the game would still b great, FinalFantasy is great without disney, so KH would b great still. If disney was replaced with warner bros. it would b kinda kool like have bugsbunny as a party member, and have to defeat elmer fud!!! lol

sora's_guardian

Kingdom Hearts would be nuttin.Noda.without disney!there would be no worlds well they could make em' but they'd be gay as heck!they'd be something like Tidus world!although that would be fun cause I like Tidus.....but thats not the point!If there was no disney there would be people like you would go around and be like "I'm Sora!""hi I'm noname""oh wow noname I like your name it so nonamey!""I know thats why my noname called me noname!" thats gay!YAY disney!

Last edited:

King-of-Hearts

If you ask me the disney worlds are too cute for this new "supposed" Kingdom Hearts 3.They don't belong anymore.But unfortunately Square-Enix and Disney ahve taken this venture together and therefore must act equally in it,but still I wish Square-Enix could do something like buy the 'rights' for the game and so they could have their own freedom in the "supposed" Kingdom Hearts 3

King-of-Hearts

sora's_guardian said:
Kingdom Hearts would be nuttin.Noda.without disney!there would be no worlds well they could make em' but they'd be gay as heck!they'd be something like Tidus world!although that would be fun cause I like Tidus.....but thats not the point!If there was no disney there would be people like you would go around and be like "I'm Sora!""hi I'm noname""oh wow noname I like your name it so nonamey!""I know thats why my noname called me noname!" thats gay!YAY disney!

"WTF!!!!!!!!!" Are U serious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back