• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Way to Dawn Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

Is the Way to Dawn the Keyblade for the Realm of Twilight, or just another Keyblade from the Realm of Light? I thought it was Twilight, but I've heard people saying that there is no Keyblade of Twilight, just Light and Dark.

Anybody know?

Key of Valor

The Professor
It's a realm of Light Keyblade if I'm not mistaken.
Nomura said it was the same type as Sora's.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well I don't think there is such a thing as a keyblade from Twilight, so I think it's from the Realm of Light.

seed/of/ireland

i think it's just a normal Keyblade 2.....but tht would be kool if there was a Twilight Keyblade.....but as far as i kno there isn't :cry:

silent_hero

a dark world were light would never dare enter
The Way to Dawn (Riku) is the keyblade of "The Realm of In between" the Kingdom Key (Sora) is the keyblade of "The Realm of Light" Darkside (Mickey's Blade) is the keyblade of "The Realm of Darkness" and Kairi's keyblade is rumored to be the keyblade of "The Realm of Nothingness" that is the realm that is the realm that riku and sora fought zemnas at the end of KH2 for those who dont know.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Sora's Kingdom Keyblade-Light
Riku's Way to Dawn-Light
Mickey's Star Seeker-Light
Mickey's Kingdom Key-Dark

Happy Chap

The Way to Dawn (Riku) is the keyblade of "The Realm of In between" the Kingdom Key (Sora) is the keyblade of "The Realm of Light" Darkside (Mickey's Blade) is the keyblade of "The Realm of Darkness" and Kairi's keyblade is rumored to be the keyblade of "The Realm of Nothingness" that is the realm that is the realm that riku and sora fought zemnas at the end of KH2 for those who dont know.
FAIL. There is no RoIB keyblade or RoN keyblade, there either light, or there dark. Kairi's doesn't even count, it's just half of riku's with a new keychain slapped on.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well actually, since Mickey had to find the Inverse Keyblade
in the dark realm, I think it's safe to say that they are two
different Keyblades.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How come you guys are saying that The Road to Dawn isn't considered a Twili Keyblade? Does anyone know how he got it in the first place? I mean for all we know this could be the first twilight keyblade in existance.

Another Report said:
Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side.

The WtD can't be a Twilight Keyblade simply because such an affinity doesn't exist.
It's most likely a Light Keyblade at base, with the WtD Keychain serving as a Darkness Keychain (like the Oblivion for Sora's Keyblade).
The mixture would make a "twilight" Keyblade, but it's not really an 'element' of its own.

H

Haxon

but it has to be a Twilight keyblade!

ITS NAME IS THE WAY TO DAWN

IT LOOKS PART DEMON PART ANGEL / PART LIGHT PART DARK

TWILIGHT!!!

anti-form137

but it has to be a Twilight keyblade!

ITS NAME IS THE WAY TO DAWN

IT LOOKS PART DEMON PART ANGEL / PART LIGHT PART DARK

TWILIGHT!!!

Not neccesarily. It looks demonic cause it used to be Soul Eater. The angel wings show that he is using his dark powers for light. or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back